MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was looking to use this on TLP servers. There isn't the group roles command, but a Tank can be set just by name, right? Thinking of having a Monk be the "tank" for the group. Tank and Main assist, so wasn't sure. Figured it would work?

Thanks Pete, appreciate what you do for us.

I suppose this is why my enchanter runs herself OOM chain mezzing the tanked mobs.

Was looking to use this on TLP servers. There isn't the group roles command, but a Tank can be set just by name, right? Thinking of having a Monk be the "tank" for the group. Tank and Main assist, so wasn't sure. Figured it would work?

I suppose this is why my enchanter runs herself OOM chain mezzing the tanked mobs.

I think maybe something like this was happening as well, but then I watched, and my enchanter just has crappy gear, and runs out of mana from normal mezzing. I need to watch more closely, but at least on TLP it seemed to be working ok.

We don't have a real tank per say, and have a Monk and mage pets. I'm pretty sure it should have a check for hitpoints to determine what mob not to mez?

I think maybe something like this was happening as well, but then I watched, and my enchanter just has crappy gear, and runs out of mana from normal mezzing. I need to watch more closely, but at least on TLP it seemed to be working ok.

We don't have a real tank per say, and have a Monk and mage pets. I'm pretty sure it should have a check for hitpoints to determine what mob not to mez?

I've watched mine chain mez both mobs in camp.

I've watched mine chain mez both mobs in camp.

Jus tested again. It's chain casting on the same mob on TLP servers. :( Doh. :(

I can't say why timers work for some and not for others. There is clearly some differences between what people use and we would need to know those difference. ie. WinEQ, ISBOXER, windows versions, 32bit, 64bit, etc, etc.

ISBoxer, 3 EQs going, 64 bit... not sure if there's an output file I can paste and give ya?

Edit: I think it has entirely to do with not knowing who's the main tank. I haven't heard of it happening on non-TLP servers? I just watched a multi mob pull and it didn't chain recast. But on pulls where mage pets are everywhere, and it's not just 1 target at a time, it'll chain cast on some mobs in that situation.

So I think it's using a hitpoint check of some kind, but without a definite main tank, it's getting confused, and getting stuck on a mob or something?

Last edited:
ISBoxer, 3 EQs going, 64 bit... not sure if there's an output file I can paste and give ya?

Edit: I think it has entirely to do with not knowing who's the main tank. I haven't heard of it happening on non-TLP servers? I just watched a multi mob pull and it didn't chain recast. But on pulls where mage pets are everywhere, and it's not just 1 target at a time, it'll chain cast on some mobs in that situation.

So I think it's using a hitpoint check of some kind, but without a definite main tank, it's getting confused, and getting stuck on a mob or something?
well ya, if you aren't assisting the same mob that would happen. your enchanter is mezzing anything that isn't the first add and recasting it if they take damage, and your rest of group is hitting first add. so if you manually targeting anything then you are likely screwing it up.

how to manually target the correct mob to kill:
/tar id ${Bot.Adds[1].ID}

well ya, if you aren't assisting the same mob that would happen. your enchanter is mezzing anything that isn't the first add and recasting it if they take damage, and your rest of group is hitting first add. so if you manually targeting anything then you are likely screwing it up.

Well, that's a damn good command to make things more smooth. However, it still does chain cast on mobs that are not getting hit. Could the above situation also cause this?

If we don't attack the first add? it gets stuck chain casting on the first? Or is that back to the timer issue? Because it's chain casting on a mob that isn't getting mez broken?

If it makes a difference, I switched over to the macro, because I'm a long time fan of ModBot, and INI setup was a breeze, and it's working ok there.

Added in support for Call of the Wild et al. It is separate from Rez with the exception that they use the same radius setting in ini.

Also enabled if statements for Rez and Call.

for example to only use call during combat, and rez outside of combat:
CallIf0=${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}

RezIf0=!${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}

Last edited:

With this command /tar id ${Bot.Adds[1].ID} the Vegerog in Dh HA Scouting ahead Target ID is returned NULL
Just letting you know

Bot.Adds is the core capability to detect and deconflict adds. If that is returning NULL then it cant work on the server other than through random dumb luck.

I'm using ISBoxer, 3 EQ clients and 64bit windows 7, 8.1 and 10 (three different machines).

Also on an unrelated manner, how would I set the pullskillname to use my bow instead of a spell?

Last edited:
Hey pete,

Bard using mq2bot is chain casting Sionachie's Cresecndo self buff aa for bards that extends song times

Had to search through the code, sorry for the delay. I think this might solve it. let me know. Could potentially solve a crash or other self buff spams as well.

Last edited:
While I was poking around in there i decided to add a tell tracker, it only requires the plugin to be loaded, not turned on.

Bot.Tells - IntType - Returns the total number of tells you've received since plugin has started

Bot.Tells[x] - StringType - Returns the sender and the message of the xth tell.

So if:
PeteSampras tells you, 'taco pizza chicken'

${Bot.Tells} should return 1 and ${Bot.Tells[1]} should return:
PeteSampras - taco pizza chicken

Last edited:
water pet

Hello,

Is there a way to switch the pet that my Mage auto summons? Right now he summons an earth pet; I would prefer a water pet.

Thanks,

Had to search through the code, sorry for the delay. I think this might solve it. let me know. Could potentially solve a crash or other self buff spams as well.

Ty Pete I'll check it out when I get home

My shaman keeps casting Pact of the Wolf over and over and over. Is there a way to stop it?

Status
Not open for further replies.