EQEMU/MQ2Bot Cleric Problem

Fixxer

Reaction score
I am having trouble getting my MQ2Bot Cleric to use Mark of Kings. I do a /loadbot and the plugin doesn't even see that it's memmed, so there is no way for me to set conditions on when to use it. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Check for updates on mmoloader. It should update mq2bot, and should then see the spell as a Debuff.

It still tells me everything is up to date, and it still doesn't see it as a debuff.

I am playing on the MQ2EMU, if that makes any difference.

Are you using the next version? That’s the one I updated, not rof2 legacy or classic.

I didn't know there was a different version. I've been using the same for years now. How is it different from Next?

Version 4.8.0.0 (2023.09.13)

I tried setting up the MQNext version. It doesn't seem to inject on the EQEMU servers.

I am playing the rof2 version. Can that be updated as well?

I don't really mess with the legacy/classic any longer, but I'll take a look when I get time. I play exclusively nowadays on emu servers, and next injects just fine. Are you sure it's launching macroquest.exe correctly?

Is there any chance you can start updating the pre-MQNext release for EMU servers? Perhaps just this update for MQ2Bot? The new version isn't working out for me and I don't think I can upgrade unless MQ2Hud is fixed.