MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious as to why the Heal over Times are being chain casted on Clerics while /bot on?

Is there a known issue with this or even a way to stop it with if statements ?

For now I have just unmemmed all heal over times for single and group to resolve it. Cleric is Also Casting Shining Bastion when the Current Buff is at 7 mins left on Buff instead of when it's starting to fade.

Thank you in advance for anything pertaining to this..
because it seems to randomly not work for some people and I don't know why. which is why it is important to say what kind of server you are on, live, test, tlp, emu, etc. and if you are using isxeq, wineq2 or other.

I am curious as to why the Heal over Times are being chain casted on Clerics while /bot on?

Is there a known issue with this or even a way to stop it with if statements ?

For now I have just unmemmed all heal over times for single and group to resolve it. Cleric is Also Casting Shining Bastion when the Current Buff is at 7 mins left on Buff instead of when it's starting to fade.

Thank you in advance for anything pertaining to this..
because it seems to randomly not work for some people and I don't know why. which is why it is important to say what kind of server you are on, live, test, tlp, emu, etc. and if you are using isxeq, wineq2 or other.

My Apologies, I am on Live server and Using Wineq2, also running GINA and Gamparse.

hi Pete, was messing around more with mq2bot on my bard, works great for everything but when i connect her to the eqbc with my other toons she crashes after about 30mins of running, if i dont connect her to eqbc no crashes at all so something with bards and mq2bot and eqbc are not gettin along

Thanks

tiki

hi Pete, was messing around more with mq2bot on my bard, works great for everything but when i connect her to the eqbc with my other toons she crashes after about 30mins of running, if i dont connect her to eqbc no crashes at all so something with bards and mq2bot and eqbc are not gettin along

Thanks

tiki
That is odd. There is a direct link to EQBC but nothing uses it in mq2bot yet so i dont know how that could be the cause. The only interaction at all is via /bc commands. Submit the crash report to htw and he can try tracking it down.

Will do I'll try to duplicate it tonight

ok i sent the dump when it prompted however i did run her for a while without eqbc and it still crashed so it isnt eqbc realted after all

I'm on Lockjaw and having issues with the enchanter usemez routine chain mezzing mobs until out of mana. It will rotate through all mobs in camp, doesn't avoid any of them and will literally cast every time the spell recovers.

Looking at If Statements on Wiki, I do not see how to turn something Off.

SelfBuff0 = Fire Elemental Illusion for mages

I tried SelfBuffif0=off but not sure if that is correct

Any Assistance please and thank you

Looking at If Statements on Wiki, I do not see how to turn something Off.

SelfBuff0 = Fire Elemental Illusion for mages

I tried SelfBuffif0=off but not sure if that is correct

Any Assistance please and thank you
Case SEnsiTive.

SelfBuffIf0=0

Krenk's Feralgia Rk. II has a 2ndary buff other than the possible Swarm Pets.
Is there a way to make it not cast again untill that 2ndary buff wears off ?

SwarmIf1= Growl of the Lepard II is still on me ( goes to song window ) 2 min buff

thank you

Should work with:

SwarmIf1=${If[${Me.Song[Growl of the Leopard II].ID},0,1]}

I think... ;)

htw

Should work with:

SwarmIf1=${If[${Me.Song[Growl of the Leopard II].ID},0,1]}

I think... ;)

htw

Thanks HTW Ill give it a shot ( Works Perfect ) love it
That can just be: ${Me.Song[Growl of the Leopard II].ID}

No need for the If statement as it already executes it as ${If[${Me.Song[Growl of the Leopard II].ID},0,1]} in the plugin itself

Here is another Pickle

When I activate Manual follow via Macro
/bca //target Toon Name
/pause 4
/bca //stick 30

it targets swarm Pets if they are up. Is there a way to avoid this without having to autofollowleader ?

Here is another Pickle

/bca //target Toon Name
/pause 4
/bca //stick 30

it targets swarm Pets if they are up. Is there a way to avoid this without having to autofollowleader ?

/bca //stick id ${Spawn[toon name pc].ID} 30 healer

then it doesn't need to target anyone. and if you want them to follow you:
/bca //stick id ${Me.ID} 30 healer

Here is another Pickle

/bca //target Toon Name
/pause 4
/bca //stick 30

Thanks again Pete. You Rock Left you a Gift

Last edited:
Here is another Pickle

/bca //target Toon Name
/pause 4
/bca //stick 30

Thanks again Pete. You Rock Left you a Gift
Awesome, thank you! Always appreciate donations!

Want to Change out Disc2 Tempest of Claws with Focused Clamor of Claws due to Tempest being AE and I box a Chanter.

Would like to know how to only trigger Discs on Named if I trigger them all with one command with an alias for instance BURN1 and it triggers 1st burn set of discs then another for BURN2 triggers 2nd burn set.

is this possible in bot ? and Is more information required before setting this up?

Was looking to use this on TLP servers. There isn't the group roles command, but a Tank can be set just by name, right? Thinking of having a Monk be the "tank" for the group. Tank and Main assist, so wasn't sure. Figured it would work?

Thanks Pete, appreciate what you do for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.