MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so after day one I've noticed a few things.

- The bot tends to buff with everything my character has, including buffs I never bother with outside of raiding.

- The bot throws everything at mobs with no differentiating between trash mobs and named, something you could do in the macro. So my chanter and mage are using burn AAs on trash mobs and then not ready for named.

- Forcemem uses the #1 gem slot. So if I want to keep using the bot, I have to remove necessary spells, like nukes, to other slots.

It does load fast and react fast, but from what I can tell I don't have anywhere near the control over it like with the macro. The ini is a fraction of the size, after all.

So what am I missing?

Ok, so after day one I've noticed a few things.

- The bot tends to buff with everything my character has, including buffs I never bother with outside of raiding.

- The bot throws everything at mobs with no differentiating between trash mobs and named, something you could do in the macro. So my chanter and mage are using burn AAs on trash mobs and then not ready for named.

- Forcemem uses the #1 gem slot. So if I want to keep using the bot, I have to remove necessary spells, like nukes, to other slots.

It does load fast and react fast, but from what I can tell I don't have anywhere near the control over it like with the macro. The ini is a fraction of the size, after all.

So what am I missing?
You are missing:
DefaultGem= this lets you set it to any gem

if statements= you can set whatever you want, ie: NukeIf0=${Bot.Named} will only use nuke 0 on named. this goes for selfbuffs as well.

AACutOffTime (I forget, it is in the ini) lets you set a generic timer for how long reuses have to be on AAs before you would use them on trash, otherwise it saves them for named.

basically, reading the wiki would be of use to you.

Help: I have 2 mages going on 2 different computers .ini is the same for both. But one keeps casting Host in the Shell over & over.

It was working fine for weeks. This started after the last patch. Below is ini.

I tried changing PetBuffIf1=0 to PetBuffIf1=!${Me.PetBuff[Host in the Shell]}

BotVersion=20150625.1651
BotCommandsOn=
BotCommandsOff=
AlwaysCheckAdds=0
RestrictedZones=344,202,151,345
BuffPassword=NULL
AuthorizedUsers=|guild|group|netbots|
CycleDelay=3
DefaultGem=1
AnnounceEcho=1
AnnounceEQBC=0
AnnounceAdds=1
AutoInvisDistance=0
AssistAt=100
AssistRange=100
MercAssistAt=100
MercAssistRange=0
MeleeAt=0
MeleeDistance=40
PetAttackAt=100
PetAttackRange=60
RepositionIfSummoned=1
MedStartAt=0
MedStopAt=0
MedToFull=0
MinManaToNuke=0
ManaToSummon=100
SummonModRods=1
AACutoffTime=10
AAStopAt=25
AggroAt=70
AutofireAt=0
AutofireDistance=100
DebuffAdds=1
DebuffAt=100
DebuffStopAt=10
DebuffAEAmount=3
DotAt=99
DotStopAt=10
FaceAngle=360
FadeAt=20
GrabAdds=0
GrabPrimary=0
InterruptToHealAt=0
HealAt=80
HealToTAt=80
HealSelfAt=80
HealDelayedAt=95
HealDurationAt=95
HealGroupAt=80
HealPetAt=80
ImHitAt=50
JoltAt=70
KnockbackAdds=0
KnockbackPrimary=0
LifetapAt=80
LootInCombat=0
LootRadius=0
ManaAt=80
NukeAt=99
RezRadius=100
RootAdds=15
RootPrimary=0
SnareAt=10
SwarmAt=99
UseAutoFire=0
UseAENukes=0
UseAura=1
UseClickyBuffs=1
UseClickyNukes=1
UseFightBuffs=1
UseMainTankBuffs=1
UseManaInCombat=1
UseManaOnOthers=1
UseMez=1
UsePet=1
PetIllusionItem=NULL
CustomPetSpell=Convocation of Water
UsePetBuffs=1
UseSelfBuffs=1
AutoFollowLeader=0
AutoFollowSettings=30 healer
UseNetBots=0
NetBotsName=NULL
DoDebug=0
PullingDistance=0
PullSkillName=
AnnounceBehaviorChange=0
PetBuffIf1=0
PetBuffIf2=!${Me.PetBuff[Shieldstone Stance]}
EndMedStartAt=0
EndMedStopAt=0
EndMedToFull=0
PetReagentCheck=1
AttackCommand=/killthis
DSClasses=|WAR|MNK|ROG|BER|CLR|DRU|SHM|RNG|BST|PAL|SHD|BRD|ENC|MAG|NEC|WIZ|
NukeToTAt=80

After update my bard is no longer chain casting :) will let you know if she still randomly crashes no crashes as of yet tho its been bout an hour

Help: I have 2 mages going on 2 different computers .ini is the same for both. But one keeps casting Host in the Shell over & over.

It was working fine for weeks. This started after the last patch. Below is ini.

I tried changing PetBuffIf1=0 to PetBuffIf1=!${Me.PetBuff[Host in the Shell]}
My assumption is that it is no longer PetBuff1. Is it now PetBuff2 perhaps? Look at your spells.

I am Trying to Make Focused Paragon Fire at 60 Mana, I am sure this isnt correct because it doesnt work lol, Any Help Please and thank you

ManaIf1=!${Mana.60}

Enchanter is still chain casting with only 2 mobs in camp, windows 10, isboxer and the latest mq2bot from the patcher as of this afternoon.

I am Trying to Make Focused Paragon Fire at 60 Mana, I am sure this isnt correct because it doesnt work lol, Any Help Please and thank you

ManaIf1=!${Mana.60}
That is going to always be false (NULL) as that's not even a TLO or member, and .60 sure won't do it. ;)

You would use more like: ManaIf1=${Me.PctMana}==60
Since pete said all the if's do an eval of the string.

htw

but what he really wants should be anything less than 60 mana.

${Me.PctMana}<60

because ==60 would only fire if it was 60 on the nose

Well thank you both just the same,

I am Curious if this is Correct ? ManaIf0=0 to Turn off that ability ( Paragon of Spirits )
It is still firing even with that in there but I go that from another similar post for turning off a Disc.

Last edited:
Well thank you both just the same,

I am Curious if this is Correct ? ManaIf0=0 to Turn off that ability ( Paragon of Spirits )
It is still firing even with that in there but I go that from another similar post for turning off a Disc.
That is likely because it is also a heal. You would need to disable both the ManaIf and HealIf for it.

I know bot checks for named for Disc fire. If I wanted other discs to be named only. What would be the syntax for that ?

ex: DiscIf1=${Named.tarID} grr really trying to learn the syntax lol

I know bot checks for named for Disc fire. If I wanted other discs to be named only. What would be the syntax for that ?

Pete mentioned that a couple two tree times. ;)

if statements= you can set whatever you want, ie: NukeIf0=${Bot.Named} will only use nuke 0 on named. this goes for selfbuffs as well.

e.g.: DiscIf1=${Bot.Named}

htw

Pete mentioned that a couple two tree times. ;)

e.g.: DiscIf1=${Bot.Named}

htw

Thank you HTW, my apologies i must have overlooked it, as I was reading through the threads

Has there been any reports about the BoT just stopping ? It does not literally turn off but the bots just stand there doing nothing.

I run 4 toons and randomly during fighting one or 2 will just stop and I will retype /pluginmq2bot load then /bot on and they will start casting and stuff again.

Seems it just started this yesterday for me.

Running wineq2 and MQ2
All assists are set correctly as always.

Last edited:
Has there been any reports about the BoT just stopping ? It does not literally turn off but the bots just stand there doing nothing.

I run 4 toons and randomly during fighting one or 2 will just stop and I will retype /pluginmq2bot load then /bot on and they will start casting and stuff again.

Seems it just started this yesterday for me.

Running wineq2 and MQ2
All assists are set correctly as always.

Just logged in was small mq2bot update in login, now having the same problem as above, were flawless before and have changed nothing else ><

Same as above

I too am having problem running the team ,and 2 or 3 members don't fight on every mob. I thought it was just me. Thank god it is happening to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.