MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First you change the X to whatever the actual number is, then it goes under the [mq2bot] section wherever you want.

Change X to the actual number of what sir ? The Spell gem slot or Spell ID number ?

According to Wiki I gather the X should be Spell Gem Slot # correct ?
[MQ2Bot]
NukeIf0=${Bot.Named} && ${Bot.Twincast}
NukeIf7=${Bot.Named} && ${Me.Song[Sustained Destruction].ID}

So Would Look Like:
DebuffIf1=!${Bot.Slowed} ( Slow Spell is Number 1 Spell Gem )
AAIf753=!${Bot.Slowed} ( 753 being Dreary Deads AA )
how did you read the wiki and get 753. your spells list out when you load the bot or you can log them via the spells.mac on first post and both have the number you need.

ok, I got it now. Appreciate the Patience Pete.
This is what I got out of Loading bot and seeing spells list. for the chanter since both slows are listed as debuffs on either toon.
DebuffIf1=!${Bot.Slowed}
DebuffIf2=!${Bot.Slowed}

My Mq2Bot is working fine and my DPS has gone way up.

One minor thing: My Mage has started casting the Cauldron item ever 30 minutes. I tried doing UseClicyBuffs=0 but he still does it. Can I add a command to stop it?

Thanks!

My Mq2Bot is working fine and my DPS has gone way up.

One minor thing: My Mage has started casting the Cauldron item ever 30 minutes. I tried doing UseClicyBuffs=0 but he still does it. Can I add a command to stop it?

Thanks!
it would actually be the summon items setting or not carrying it on you. i can probably add its own setting for it later.

i think i've seen it b4 but not sure... is there a bot version for the Titanium version?

Bot has stopped healing

This is for an emu server (Imperium) ROF2

Cleric healed in earlier levels... stopped healing. That Mud Shield you can't cast because it costs about 50000 mana, its a level 7 spell and the bot was working after that level so I'm kind of stuck as to what has happened.

EDIT: Unscribed Mud Shield and it still doesn't work. Bot will assist and cast nukes if I add one, but won't heal.

Thanks Pete

Code:
[05/30/2015 11:59:53] ====Bot version 20150417.0931====
[05/30/2015 11:59:53] Heal0=Complete Healing
[05/30/2015 11:59:53] SelfBuff0=Armor of Protection
[05/30/2015 11:59:53] SelfBuff1=Mud Shield
[05/30/2015 11:59:53] ====Memorized Spells====
[05/30/2015 11:59:53] SpellGem1: Complete Healing
[05/30/2015 11:59:53] SpellGem7: Yaulp III
[05/30/2015 11:59:53] SpellGem8: Blessing of Temperance

Code:
[MQ2Bot]
BotVersion=20150417.0931
BotCommandsOn=
BotCommandsOff=
AlwaysCheckAdds=0
RestrictedZones=344,202,151,345
BuffPassword=NULL
AuthorizedUsers=|guild|group|netbots|
CycleDelay=3
DefaultGem=1
AnnounceEcho=1
AnnounceEQBC=0
AnnounceAdds=1
AutoInvisDistance=0
AssistAt=100
AssistRange=100
MercAssistAt=100
MercAssistRange=0
MeleeAt=0
MeleeDistance=40
PetAttackAt=100
PetAttackRange=60
RepositionIfSummoned=1
MedStartAt=0
MedStopAt=0
MedToFull=0
MinManaToNuke=0
ManaToSummon=100
AACutoffTime=10
AAStopAt=25
AggroAt=70
AutofireAt=0
AutofireDistance=100
DebuffAdds=1
DebuffAt=100
DebuffStopAt=10
DebuffAEAmount=3
DotAt=99
DotStopAt=10
FaceAngle=360
FadeAt=20
GrabAdds=0
GrabPrimary=0
InterruptToHealAt=0
HealAt=80
HealToTAt=80
HealSelfAt=80
HealDelayedAt=95
HealDurationAt=95
HealGroupAt=80
HealPetAt=80
ImHitAt=50
JoltAt=70
KnockbackAdds=0
KnockbackPrimary=0
LifetapAt=80
LootInCombat=0
LootRadius=0
ManaAt=80
NukeAt=99
RezRadius=100
RootAdds=15
RootPrimary=0
SnareAt=10
SwarmAt=99
UseAutoFire=0
UseAENukes=1
UseAura=1
UseClickyBuffs=1
UseClickyNukes=1
UseFightBuffs=1
UseMainTankBuffs=1
UseManaInCombat=1
UseMez=1
UsePet=1
PetIllusionItem=NULL
CustomPetSpell=NULL
UsePetBuffs=1
UseSelfBuffs=1
AutoFollowLeader=0
AutoFollowSettings=30 healer
UseNetBots=0
NetBotsName=NULL

Last edited:
I am running a chanter. A particular mob that I am mezzing is sometimes immune to mez and sometimes not. I want him to always mez. But the mob type keeps on ending up on mezimmune list. Is there a way for me to stop it from going on the mezimmune list or to ignore the mezimmune label for that particular mob?

I am running a chanter. A particular mob that I am mezzing is sometimes immune to mez and sometimes not. I want him to always mez. But the mob type keeps on ending up on mezimmune list. Is there a way for me to stop it from going on the mezimmune list or to ignore the mezimmune label for that particular mob?
/immunes toggles the checks on and off. id have to add an ignore mez immune list in order to do it by mob though.

anyone else still seeing the around 30 45 min bard crash? i used the version pete linked and stil gettin the same crashes debug report sent

anyone else still seeing the around 30 45 min bard crash? i used the version pete linked and stil gettin the same crashes debug report sent
Well actually the one i posted wouldnt work with current compile. You can try this one but i added some stuff in in that might actually CTD on its own because it is entirely untested. The only version that can be debugged properly is whatever mmoloader has on it.

Attachments

• MQ2Bot.dll
    506.5 KB · Views: 0
BOT

Pete, I love the BOT program, and I want to thank you for the work you put in to it.

I do have a few questions for anyone knowledgeable to answer,

1. How do I get the casters/healer to med? I can sit them down manually, but if they cast a buff, they don't sit back down. If they are OOM, they don't sit to med.

I played around with all the variables I could for range of number from 0-100 in the character files, and I had no luck getting anything to happen.

MedStartAt=0
MedStopAt=0
MedToFull=0
EndMedStartAt=0
EndMedStopAt=0
EndMedToFull=0
MinManaToNuke=0

2. For my enchanter, he does a great job mezzing adds, problem is I don't know on incoming which add he chooses to mez. I am thinking the first to come in to range, but does the BOT check if there is a DOT on the mob and then switch if there is, or is it always first within range coming.

3. How do I set it up that the cleric and chanter buff the group when buffs drop? Is that possible through the BOT plugin, or should I then get a more direct plugin just for that character?

Again thank you to anyone who can answer some of these questions.

I searched the forum but wasnt able to find anything.

Is there a way to have the bots sit and med during combat? I'm not sure where to add the argument in there.

Like, if (!"i have aggro" && "my mana < 80" && "my health < 70" && !"im casting") /dosit

I could build the statement but i have no clue where to put it to make them sit during combat. Anyone know? lvl25 mana regen is hard :(

Is there a way to have the bots sit and med during combat? I'm not sure where to add the argument in there.

Like, if (!"i have aggro" && "my mana < 80" && "my health < 70" && !"im casting") /dosit

I could build the statement but i have no clue where to put it to make them sit during combat. Anyone know? lvl25 mana regen is hard :(
No there is not. I would have to code that in as an option. The problem is you would look so much like a bot when you stood up and sat down over and over that i can't imagine any situation that it would be worth the associated risk.

1. How do I get the casters/healer to med? I can sit them down manually, but if they cast a buff, they don't sit back down. If they are OOM, they don't sit to med.

I played around with all the variables I could for range of number from 0-100 in the character files, and I had no luck getting anything to happen.

MedStartAt=0
MedStopAt=0
MedToFull=0
EndMedStartAt=0
EndMedStopAt=0
EndMedToFull=0
MinManaToNuke=0

2. For my enchanter, he does a great job mezzing adds, problem is I don't know on incoming which add he chooses to mez. I am thinking the first to come in to range, but does the BOT check if there is a DOT on the mob and then switch if there is, or is it always first within range coming.

3. How do I set it up that the cleric and chanter buff the group when buffs drop? Is that possible through the BOT plugin, or should I then get a more direct plugin just for that character?
1. If i wanted to med any time i am below 80% mana, but want to use spells on the next mob that comes in:
MedStartAt=80
MedStopAt=100
MedToFull=0

If i want to med to 100% if i am below 80%, regardless of if mobs are attacking my group:
MedStartAt=80
MedStopAt=100
MedToFull=1

2. First in order of Bot.Adds[x] index, next by mobs that come within range of your mez spell, finally by whatever is first found that isnt mezzed when you are able to cast a mez spell while in the mez routine.

3. I am adding in buffing others. Right now you only buff yourself (via group buffs). If you wanted to specifically request a spell, just say the spell in group chat on the character you want it. If one of your characters has said spell in the spell book, they should attempt to cast it on you.

/g credence rk. ii
/g teleport bind

Alternatively you can give their short name version:
|clarity|haste|aego|skin|sv|se|pred|strength|brells|focus|regen|symbol|growth|shining|rez|ds1|ds2|ds3|ds4|ds5|ds6|ds7|ds8|ds9|ds10|ds11|ds12|panther|fero|retort|hot|

Specifically for aego line you could instead use any of these aliases: |cert|cred|temp|tem|

/g cert
/g clarity
/t WhatsHisNuts pred

Relevant ini entries:
BuffPassword=NULL

Those are in the wiki as to how they work, but if you set a password or individual users, then only those that give the correct password, or are those individual users will get their requested buffs. ie:

BuffPassword=taco
AuthorizedUsers=|PeteSampras|

If PeteSampras does this:
/g taco=cred

He will get the best version aego spell i have. If anyone else does it or PeteSampras tries it without a password, too bad so sad.

Last edited:
Thank you Pete

No there is not. I would have to code that in as an option. The problem is you would look so much like a bot when you stood up and sat down over and over that i can't imagine any situation that it would be worth the associated risk.

MedStartAt=0
MedStopAt=0
MedToFull=0
EndMedStartAt=0
EndMedStopAt=0
EndMedToFull=0
MinManaToNuke=0

1. If i wanted to med any time i am below 80% mana, but want to use spells on the next mob that comes in:
MedStartAt=80
MedStopAt=100
MedToFull=0

If i want to med to 100% if i am below 80%, regardless of if mobs are attacking my group:
MedStartAt=80
MedStopAt=100
MedToFull=1

2. First in order of Bot.Adds[x] index, next by mobs that come within range of your mez spell, finally by whatever is first found that isnt mezzed when you are able to cast a mez spell while in the mez routine.

3. I am adding in buffing others. Right now you only buff yourself (via group buffs). If you wanted to specifically request a spell, just say the spell in group chat on the character you want it. If one of your characters has said spell in the spell book, they should attempt to cast it on you.

/g credence rk. ii
/g teleport bind

Alternatively you can give their short name version:
|clarity|haste|aego|skin|sv|se|pred|strength|brells|focus|regen|symbol|growth|shining|rez|ds1|ds2|ds3|ds4|ds5|ds6|ds7|ds8|ds9|ds10|ds11|ds12|panther|fero|retort|hot|

Specifically for aego line you could instead use any of these aliases: |cert|cred|temp|tem|

/g cert
/g clarity
/t WhatsHisNuts pred

Relevant ini entries:
BuffPassword=NULL

Those are in the wiki as to how they work, but if you set a password or individual users, then only those that give the correct password, or are those individual users will get their requested buffs. ie:

BuffPassword=taco
AuthorizedUsers=|PeteSampras|

If PeteSampras does this:
/g taco=cred

He will get the best version aego spell i have. If anyone else does it or PeteSampras tries it without a password, too bad so sad.

So I completely spaced out and forgot all about the pulling feature that you were working on pete. Have there been any updates to that as of late? I'm kind of excited to play with it when I get off duty.

Running a macro to pull has been rather annoying I feel as though my pulling macro's don't utilize mq2navigation to it's fullest potential and by that I mean the puller will eventually get stuck on a tree. If not stuck lacks the ability to navigate through or around obsticals walls specifically, and not using their pulling abilitys maximum range very well if at all.

The pulling ability in bot mac was very efficient but eventually something would happen and the toon would stand around not doing anything.

anyways thanks pete love your work

Thank you for the insight Pete.
I was looking for it in order to keep mana up on my healer not a nuker or something like that. I end up having to manually sitting the healer after every heal cast due to lack of mana regen. It seems normal to me and even would seem more bottish if my healer didn't sit, while OOM, without aggro, while the group was slowly dying.

Why glacial rift does not work at all on shammies?

Idk that FightBuffIfs were working, maybe they will with this version.

Added Imperator's Charge for warriors as a FightBuff in case you want haste instead of lots of hp and mana and ac for group.
EDIT:
@glacial gift, does it show up as a Nuke in the detection process? and does it try to use it if so?

Attachments

• MQ2Bot.dll
    506 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I think i know what you mean regarding glacial rift. So i just added in a bunch of stuff for NukeToT. What that really means is for Healing Twincast spells since the other ToT stuff should already work.

When you load bot on 105 shaman you should see:
NukeToT0=Glacial Gift

and there is a new setting in your ini:
NukeToTAt=90

That means generically you can control when you use it. It is only going to work when you are targeting a group member or pet that has the XTarget1 on target.

NukeToTIf0=blah can all be created.

So supposing this doesnt crash entirely, it should hopefully work.

Attachments

• MQ2Bot.dll
    508 KB · Views: 1
Ragefire/lockjaw Adds update.

Attachments

• MQ2Bot.dll
    508.5 KB · Views: 12
I am curious as to why the Heal over Times are being chain casted on Clerics while /bot on?

Is there a known issue with this or even a way to stop it with if statements ?

For now I have just unmemmed all heal over times for single and group to resolve it. Cleric is Also Casting Shining Bastion when the Current Buff is at 7 mins left on Buff instead of when it's starting to fade.

Thank you in advance for anything pertaining to this..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.