MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
set it up just as you explained and my tank is still cycling through mobs at an alarming raite, as if it made it worse
SK set as MT/leader/puller=X1 group assist target
Beastlord as assist = X1 group puller target
cleric = X1 group assist target
shammy= X1 group assist target
monk= X1 group assist target
zerker= X1 group assist target
Sk still cycles causing the beastlord to change target which causes the entire group to change

HTW sorry, but to me this isn't fixing it, it just made it worse and even more complicated.

Last edited:
set it up just as you explained and my tank is still cycling through mobs at an alarming raite, as if it made it worse
SK set as MT/leader/puller=X1 group assist target
Beastlord as assist = X1 group puller target
cleric = X1 group assist target
shammy= X1 group assist target
monk= X1 group assist target
zerker= X1 group assist target
Sk still cycles causing the beastlord to change target which causes the entire group to change

HTW sorry, but to me this isn't fixing it, it just made it worse and even more complicated.

SHD is targeting BST's target. BST is targeting SHD's target.

Best to have 1 assist, one you manually control or automate, and the rest simply X1 target assist.

This is HTW's set up and he isn't having an issue so why am I ?
1) WAR - MT/Ldr/Puller - XT1 groupassisttarget
2) MAG - - XT1 groupassisttarget
3) CLR - - XT1 groupassisttarget
4) ENC - - XT1 groupassisttarget
5) WIZ - - XT1 groupassisttarget
6) BER - MA - XT1 grouppullertarget

simply make it go straight down the list right out of the box and avoid all this like it was 2 nights ago. if you want to check for a named and set priority to it over all others that would be fine.
sounds a lot easier than this setting up for nothing.

Last edited:
First, let me assure you, I am considering your feedback, and it's appreciated.
Second, bugs will be fixed, but let me emphasize that the "old" version won't be back. If that's not acceptable, I recommend you find another method of botting. I don't mean this harshly, I am only saying that the purpose of this kind of feedback and discussion is to get to the bottom or any configuration or coding issues.
I hear you saying what you did to Blitz, "simply" etc. That's you, and keep in mind that may be only you, or you and a few others, or most others - there's no way to know. With nobody posting, it's difficult to tell.
I am not seeing what you are. My MA picking my Puller's target to engage, and my other chars (including the puller) picking the MA's target, ends up being the same target. I am not seeing any cycling as you are speaking of.
Considering all the possibilities of EQ configuration (ET's, for example), and options used in INI file, or mq2melee settings, etc., it may take some time to tune it for most people - again, if that's not what you want, then you'll need to use another way to bot your toons.
If you want the broke one, then download that release, and don't patch. That'll be fine for you until the next patch, which is probably about a week and half from now. I'm just saying, I am not putting it back, so please continue to provide feedback.

htw

Last edited:
Forgot to actually post - due to the crazy length of this thread, started a new sticky for discussion going forward.

This one will for sure stay around and stickied, as it's an excellent resource for all kinds of questions/answers.

Thanks all.

htw

Status
Not open for further replies.