Bot assist help

SuspiciousAs3v3r

Premium Member
Reaction score
how do i get my bots to assist the character I am driving with ? like if i pull 8 mobs and i want X mob killed first ? i alrdy have /assistname=My main but when i switch they stay on the same mob.... and this character is marked as main assist in group ?

Reactions: EQDAB
I haven't messed with bot much, but try setting xtarget 1 to always be the toon's target that you are driving from

Reactions: EQDAB
im sure just using the in game MA group tank in the role options will work. if that doesnt work then set the xtarget1 box set to group tank target or MA target. I also make my healers xtarget1 the MT

Ok but how do I switch targets in the middle of a fight ? Like when the boss spawns adds and they need to die I can’t get them to switch to the mobs…

I'm having this same exact problem.

So I started using eqbc and I can get them to switch targets but they switch back to the old one instantly lol any help ?

Fry captured my typo in that 1st comment LOL, but I fixed it in discord (BotCommandsOn, not BotOnCommands).

At any rate, if you find you want to change your target on your MA then you need to do it semiautomatic, hotkey a /bot off and /killthis or whatever, so you have control over what mob you are killing. The other chars, if they are set up properly (i.e., XT1 slot) then they will do what they're supposed to. Bot is automated though, and isn't made so you can just interfere and change things on the fly like that, it'll want to keep killing its established target, and if you change it, will change back. That's why i said "semi" mode, temporarily turn it off and do what you want, once ready to go full auto again, just turn it back on for the MA.

Fry captured my typo in that 1st comment LOL, but I fixed it in discord (BotCommandsOn, not BotOnCommands).

At any rate, if you find you want to change your target on your MA then you need to do it semiautomatic, hotkey a /bot off and /killthis or whatever, so you have control over what mob you are killing. The other chars, if they are set up properly (i.e., XT1 slot) then they will do what they're supposed to. Bot is automated though, and isn't made so you can just interfere and change things on the fly like that, it'll want to keep killing its established target, and if you change it, will change back. That's why i said "semi" mode, temporarily turn it off and do what you want, once ready to go full auto again, just turn it back on for the MA.
Ok thank you