MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For mages, is there a way you could let us set what pet to use? or is that taking a step to far from out of the box operation? maybe default to highest level pet unless specified by magepet=earth/fire/air/water?

Probably going to make myself look like a noob, but whats the stuff I've seen about setting Xtarget1 and such? tbh I'm a novice at this and couldn't find much info about it, as looking in my ini files I've not got anyone set as my xtarget so would probably explain why my ranger keeps Blusterbolting the main mob I bring in rather than an add

In game, right click on your extended target window while hovering over the first slot. You can see all the options for what you can have targetted there. You can also use slash commands to control what slot targets what. I can't think of a spot that has all those commands in a nice neat package though.

If you put /xtarget1 main into your CFG file for when you load the world, it will automatically set it. Alternatively I believe there is a slash command to load a whole set of xtargets, similar to loading spells with /memspellset. You can put that into your CFG file instead and it will load all of them.

Version 2014.05012.

- Added option for custom pet spell.
[MQ2Bot]
CustomPetSpell=Shard of Air

This will trump the automatic pet detection if you want to use something different than the auto selected pet (highest level pet available). If you typo it, then it uses the default.

I'll do custom for pets since that is a big gameplay aspect, but unlikely that I will allow for many customs of other sections because it will spiral out of control.

Last edited:
Is there currently aura support? Not too good with downshits for the berserkers aura

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Also sk prefers to use regular exp of hate and spite instead of improved which is instant cast

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Sk spite and hatred are known issues. ${Me.Altability[improved explosion of hatred].Spell} returns as Explosion of Hatred and same for spite line. I will need to hard code them in I guess. or make them AAs (bad option). Speaking of, I havent added a lot of AAs in, including zombie for sk. I just am not sure which are missing for what classes atm because I havent had a chance to sit down and test all my classes to see what they arent using. I do have one of every class maxed, or basically maxed out, but finding the time to set them up and reload eq every time i change the plugin is a pain.

There is aura support, but not disc support. So none of the melee auras will fire at the moment. I probably need to hardcode that in special. I will add it on the to do list and poke around with it tonight.

Here is disc aura addition. They were already coded in, I had just forgot to activate them. Worked on monk, didnt test rest. Can look at them once i finish my workout.

These are the auras I added (i dont intend on adding the level 55s, just because):
Holy Aura, Master's Aura, Champion's Aura, Bloodlust Aura

Same UseAura=0 if you dont want to use them.

Thanks for the reminder and feedback. Makes it easier on me rather than me having to test everything myself.

I also enabled /disc usage while i was monkeying around. So if there are certain discs people would like added, I can take a look now. Reminder to please not overlap with anything mq2melee already does because why double code things!

Last edited:
Hi Pete,
Auras deactivated at partial Version?cause mage isnt using his.

Version 2014.05012a.

- Added auras for melee/hybrids that use /disc
- Added mage aura
- Sk should now use Improved Explosion of Hatred/Spite if available instead of standard version.
- Added some AAs for bst/rng/sk that I saw were missing.

Version 2014.05012b.

- Significantly reduced how often ${FindItem[]} is checked.
-- ClickyBuffs should now have a 5 second delay between casts.

Who knew that checking every inventory slot 10 times per second would cause lag~ Turns out it lags more than anything else besides /echo.

I can reduce lag even more if people think everything is firing fast enough. Youve been using the plugin at 33% speed this whole time. I can reduce that to 25/20/16/12/10 etc and reduce strain on system by that much more.

33% equates to about 10 full cycles per second on a maxed AA toon depending on how many skills you have loaded. I can get that down to 3-5 cycles per second and you shouldnt notice any loss to reaction time but it would reduce system checks by 50-70%.

If you are 6 boxing, that is a pretty big difference.

Alternatively, I can allow a setting in the ini that lets you determine your own cycle speed. I think I will actually do that.

Version 2014.05012c.

- Added option for you to set your own cycle delay. Default is 3 (what the plugin has been running at this own time), meaning that it only fires once every 3 mq2 cycles. Dont set it to 0 or nothing will work.

Each persons cycle time will vary by system, amount of plugins loaded, and amount of eq instances loaded. 3 is about 6-10 cycles per second for me. 6 is 4-5 per second. 300 was like once every 12-15 seconds.. obviously not good for reacting purposes.

[MQ2Bot]
CycleDelay=3

Last edited:
Version 2014.05012d.

Final update of the night.

- Added option for you set a min Me.PctMana for you to check nukes/swarm pets/dots at. The single setting is for all 3. This means you will also not use the AA versions of the spells as some of them cost mana to use. Default is 0 because I cant think of any situation id use it except maybe a hybrid so I saved a little mana for heals/lifetap if mana was an issue.

- Corrected detecting MedStopAt= from ini, it was using the MedStartAt= value.

- Updated wiki to match all the new stuff.

[MQ2Bot]
MinManaToNuke=0

Last edited:
Added, but did not test, "Divine Arbitration" as a cleric heal.

Will hang it here for now and can test after work supposing nobody beats me to the punch. Tried a new method to add in cleric shield too without having to search the entire inventory and it doesnt seem to want to work so I will try something else later.

I want to add more clickies in, but I dont want to have to search the entire inventory each cycle to find their spot. I want to just find it every now and then and store it as last known position. The way i did it did not crash me, but it also didnt do what I wanted.

Last edited:
No cleric~ otherwise i'd try it, just noticed that on my 100 mage, when i loaded up Exterminate the unnatural to blow up some mobs, he would try casting it on non summoned mobs ala spam, i'm guessing he's supposed to check the mob first before casting and just isn't?

No cleric~ otherwise i'd try it, just noticed that on my 100 mage, when i loaded up Exterminate the unnatural to blow up some mobs, he would try casting it on non summoned mobs ala spam, i'm guessing he's supposed to check the mob first before casting and just isn't?
That spell appears to have bad data. /echo ${Spell[exterminate the unnatural].TargetType} returns "Single" instead of "Summoned". And that screws the pooch on the whole process if TargetType doesnt match BodyType. I can hardcode in mages i guess, but that is a nuisance. Although in theory, it should work on mobs if it is flagged as single. I am assuming, since you are posting here, it is not actually working on them.

I dont even know where to find summoned mobs and I need to work out, so maybe you can try this and let me know. It should work for druids/mages to only cast those summoned spells on summoned mobs.

Last edited:
It casts fine on summoned, but still casts on non summoned mobs~ so keeps spamming and getting this mob doesn't meet requirements

Ok, this one is working for me in the sense it is NOT using summoned spell on normal mob. But I dont have any summoned mobs to test on to see if it DOES fire when it should. Give it a whirl. Also verified that Divine Arbitration is working for cleric and found a self buff issue with mage because elemental ward AA doesnt match its .Spell. Removed it for now so that self buffs work. Will place it in ImHit once i hardcode a solution.

Last edited:
There's tons of elementals all over Katta Castrum. That spell line works on all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.