MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
crashing every time a mob dies, with both a 100 wizzy and 100 mage

I think this might solve the crashing. I've been sitting here trying to fix the lag that keeps popping up from cycling inventory which i seemingly fix and then it pops back up a version or two later. But I cant seem to make headway on that so I will just post the crash fix for now.

Also, I should have fixed the pets not attacking adds problem with this.

Last edited:
Mage level 100

Getting mass spammed with

Exchange: Couldn't find 79322 in your inventory

79322 being Large Modulation Shard, it seems like when you bot on, he summons 1 rod, then he stops summoning it after he uses up the first one and then starts spamming the above message. at least that is how it's looking, I'm trying to verify.

mq2exchange can suck it the last few weeks. switching it from /casting to /useitem for modrods. should bypass mq2exchange and resolve that issue.

Last edited:
Mage is still not re-summoning Large Modulation Shard after his first one runs out, it seems like what happens is he summons the first one and never cycles through to summon it again and then gets stuck in the Exchange: couldn't find 79322 in your inventory (and yes i did grab the one you posted in the last post and it's still using exchange for something.)

*small possibility he may not be targeting himself cleanly when he casts Large Mod shard?*

Last edited:
My mage is still gimp. Need to hurry and get it to 100 so I can help out in this stuff but at 89 I don't run into any problems or crashing and that's the only toon I run this on right now.

Three crashes in a row on shamy. Each time he was casting spear of slaunk. And each time I believe the mob died before the cast completed, although in 2 cases the crash screen had that the mob had died and it got experience and the third case it didn't have that on the screen, although I know the mob died ;-) Also in each case the dead mob was spawning other mobs.

I am also having my wizzy crash when he is midcast and a mob dies.

Scratch that. The problem is with UseNetBots. In both cases above I had actually tinkered with the .ini file and manually set usenetbots and the assist name. I tested with / without the changes on wizzy and it seems that when the mob dies it is crashing whenever usenetbots is on. I had a valid assist name set as well.

Cleric tried to cast Blessing of Ressurection on shaman pet.

On wizzy, Banestrike looked like it tried casting about 20times on a mob. Not sure how to check but I am guessing it kept repeating attempts to cast because it hadn't actually mastered that mob and therefore banestrike wouldn't work on it.

Wizzy was sitting and it kept trying to cast empowered focussed arcanum. It cast it fine when I manually stood. I don't have any of the 'med to' settings set so not sure why the wizzy was sitting in the first place.

This removes the /interrupt stuff, which should be what is causing crashes for some of you.

This will /stand if you are not standing and try to cast something.

This should not target pets to rez if you have both a pet and a corpse.

I dont see anything wrong in the modrod code, so I will need to look later today when i get back. However, it shouldnt be using exchange at all now that it is using /useitem.

Banestrike adds mobs to an ignore list. Make sure you arent filtering the text out. It specifically looks for:
"Your Banestrike fails because you have not yet mastered slaying this race."

All messages look for default values, and if they dont line up, they dont get added/triggered. Same for ImHit. if you dont have so and so hit"s YOU for" x points of damage, then you wont trigger an ImHit skill ever.

MQ2NetsBots is also causing me to crash from time to time and it appears to be tied to that plugin. It may need some fixes.

Last edited:
Cleric crashing if hes casting a heal on someone and they die before it lands. Doesnt happen EVERY single time .. only about 50% or so it seems.

updated to latest version and he is now summoning the rod properly~

Cleric tries to rez LD toon.
I dont know what to do about that as I already have a .Linkdead check. I could add another check I guess, but it is already there so im not sure what having it there twice would do.

Did this one twice in a row

Shaman taking a rez while casting his pet seems to crash the shaman

I have a repeatable crash when using my 89 paladin, pull a mob to our spot, the paladin will begin to engage, they start to cast Disruptive Persecution AA and it will crash, can repeat it to my hearts content.

Using lastest version of MQ2Bot, unloaded advloot and netbots as well and still could repeat the crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.