Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterminate the unnatural
Echo ${Target.Body}
returns Elemental

Exterminate the unnatural
Echo ${Target.Body}
returns Elemental
Thanks. Ok, well if people can tell me all the body types it works on, i will manually add them. I think golems/constructs may work, and apparently elemental is confirmed.. maybe insects?

Right now it checks against #28, ill add 24/27 (elemental) now.. if someone can confirm/deny that 5 works, I can add it later.

These are the options:
Code:
   "Object",//0       (catapults, tents, practice dummies, etc)
   "Humanoid", //1
   "Lycanthrope", //2
   "Undead", //3
   "Giant", //4
   "Construct", //5   (includes confused mutations in ldon, chests as of 9-19-2006)
   "Extraplanar", //6
   "Magical", //7
   "Undead Pet", //8
   "Bane Giant", //9
   "Dain", //10
   "Untargetable", //11
   "Vampyre", //12
   "Atenha Ra", //13
   "Greater Akheva",//14
   "Khati Sha", //15
   "Seru", //16
   "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 17", //17
   "Draz Nurakk", //18
   "Zek", //19
   "Luggald", //20
   "Animal", //21
   "Insect", //22
   "Monster", //23
   "Elemental", //24
   "Plant", //25
   "Dragon", //26
   "Elemental", //27
   "Summoned Creature",//28
   "Dragon",//29
   "Bane Dragon",//30
   "Familiar",//31
    "Proc Pet",//32
    "Chest",//33  (5 as of 9-19-2006)
    "Muramite",//34
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 35",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 36",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 37",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 38",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 39",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 40",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 41",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 42",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 43",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 44",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 45",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 46",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 47",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 48",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 49",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 50",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 51",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 52",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 53",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 54",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 55",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 56",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 57",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 58",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 59",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 60",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 61",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 62",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 63",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 64",
    "Trap",
    "Timer",
    "Trigger",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 68",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 69",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 70",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 71",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 72",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 73",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 74",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 75",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 76",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 77",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 78",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 79",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 80",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 81",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 82",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 83",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 84",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 85",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 86",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 87",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 88",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 89",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 90",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 91",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 92",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 93",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 94",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 95",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 96",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 97",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 98",
    "*UNKNOWN BODYTYPE 99",
    "Untargetable",
    "Trap",
    "Timer",
    "Trigger",
Side thought: it occurs to me that swarm pets from npc may be 32. I need to find a mob that does swarm pet and do a ${Target.Body} on it to see what it returns as. If it does though, i can add that as a new spawn type instead of having it return as a standard pet.

EDIT: you can ignore the mq2cast.dll, trying to resolve a bag issue for someone.

Last edited:
Added constructs too then. thanks. DigitalPixel is saying his bags are chain opening. I dont have the issue, thats why i posted mq2cast.dll. Is anyone else having mq2cast/mq2exchange issues?

Last edited:
I was until i swapped to /useitem for shit that was still turned on inside mq2melee~ also thank you very much :)

I just ran out of time today so I couldnt get this fully updated as I wanted. I found a couple errors though so i wanted to hang up what I have in case anyone had issues with disc or items being weird on casts.

I am going through and making it stop doing full inventory searches on items because it is lagging things out. Ive corrected the clicky items and part of the mod rods, but not all of the mod rods. I will finish it up tomorrow, in the mean time, this should be slightly better for most classes, but mage would still lag until i fix rest.

I did test it for about 30 minutes, but not enough to know for sure if any bugs were introduced with the new code.

Last edited:
Same deal as last version, i didnt get to test it, and i literally just popped on before going to work and had a request to auto stand if you are sitting and turn /attack or /autofire on. So i added that. I didnt get to anything else and wont until after work. Figured I would post in case someone wanted to try it out before I did.

Last edited:
Hey Pete,

Have had a bit of a chance to play around again with the bot on the heroic bots and found a few things (lvl 85).

Mage/Dru/Pal:
When I charm with bard for CC occasionally the charmed pets corpse after I break charm is still being flagged as a low health pet and all three classes chain attempt to heal.

Mage:
Never goes into rest mode even when oom as it keeps triggering pet to autoattack putting it back on the list

Paladin: AA rez is being given a very high priority and will try to rez before controlling adds

Also, any chance of setting up something so that if bot is on and it zones it triggers it to pause or turns itself off?

Lots of mez breaking happening with the tank (bot) swapping targets frequently even when all mobs mezed.

Wizard: Getting issues with 1 of 2 wizards involving mq2exchange and modrods. Both are running identical profiles but if one has no rod its fine, if the other runs out of rod it enters into a loop spamming exchange cannot find item #.

Last edited:
Mage/Dru/Pal:
When I charm with bard for CC occasionally the charmed pets corpse after I break charm is still being flagged as a low health pet and all three classes chain attempt to heal.
Ok, I will add a flag for that, i hadnt thought about a pet being able to leave a corpse.

Mage:
Never goes into rest mode even when oom as it keeps triggering pet to autoattack putting it back on the list
As intended. I think this is your way of asking for a MedToFull feature that you can turn on. A feature that i can add.

Paladin: AA rez is being given a very high priority and will try to rez before controlling adds
Mez>Root>Heal>Debuff>Rez>everything else basically. So yes, if you cant mez or root, it would try to rez at a high priority.

Also, any chance of setting up something so that if bot is on and it zones it triggers it to pause or turns itself off?
It pauses when zoning and unpauses upon zone completion. Are you asking for something different?

Lots of mez breaking happening with the tank (bot) swapping targets frequently even when all mobs mezed.
Stop your tank from debuffing adds? Is that what it is doing? You can DebuffAdds=0 Debuff/root or maybe aggro could be what would switch targets.

Wizard: Getting issues with 1 of 2 wizards involving mq2exchange and modrods. Both are running identical profiles but if one has no rod its fine, if the other runs out of rod it enters into a loop spamming exchange cannot find item #.
This should hopefully be fixed with the latest version that is hanging on the post above yours that nobody has downloaded.

Ok, added:

[MQ2Bot]
MedToFull=0 <-- if set to 1, it will use your MedStartAt and med until you are above 98% mana. A few routines will still trigger, but nothing that should make you enter combat. I can move the routines that check if there is an issue.

- Hopefully solved the trying to heal dead pet issue.

I still need to test all these changes or have someone test before i push them as live version.

EDIT: running changelog:
- /stand upon /attack on or /autofire
- Inventory checks should be made less often, causing less lag, and should remove errant messages such as trying to click a mod rod that doesnt exist. (though that may still give the wrong message because i think i have it coded to announce the item after using it, and if it is already used, then it doesnt exist and doesnt have the name)

EDIT2: added in the rest of the mod rod inventory bypass stuff, so it should be less laggy for mages or anyone using mod rods.

Last edited:
Charm issue: Will test to make sure its fixed
Mage: Thanks for adding the trigger in.
Zoning: Was thinking more for when landing on the other side e.g. rez death popping to lobby
Modrods: will test today
Paladin/mez: Will experiment today to see if I can figure out what is causing it.

Mage: Aspect of Air is not detecting in custom pet settings.

Last edited:
Version 2014.05015.

[MQ2Bot]
MedToFull=0 <-- if set to 1, it will use your MedStartAt and med until you are above 98% mana. A few routines will still trigger, but nothing that should make you enter combat. I can move the routines that check if there is an issue.

- Inventory checks should be made less often, causing less lag, and should remove errant messages such as trying to click a mod rod that doesnt exist.

- Summoned spells should only try to cast on elementals, summoned mobs, and constructs.

- Healers should no longer try to heal dead (charmed) pets.

- Looting should check to make sure you are not full inventory.

- Enabled clickies for everyone.. for now. Will probably put it back in but had to correct an issue.

- Authorized users will now /interrupt spells if mobs die while casting.

Note: I am seeing pets arent exactly engaging adds in a timely manner. I will fix that tomorrow hopefully. One at a time engages like a champ, but anything over 1 either gets ignored or is delayed. I think I know what is causing it and can get it fixed. But it is bed time here.

Last edited:
Charm issue: Will test to make sure its fixed
Mage: Thanks for adding the trigger in.
Zoning: Was thinking more for when landing on the other side e.g. rez death popping to lobby
Modrods: will test today
Paladin/mez: Will experiment today to see if I can figure out what is causing it.

Mage: Aspect of Air is not detecting in custom pet settings.
I can add a RestrictedZone list and let you determine which zones you want to disable in. Default will be PoK/Lobby/Halls. I noticed it was doing crap when I died on mage and I would rather it not do anything in those zones.

I may also put in a little snippet to auto buy summon stone and turn it in to get corpse back and let merc rez. That is a little more complicated, but doable.

Shard of Air is definitely working for me on mage when I specify, otherwise it uses Shard of Earth.

CustomPetSpell=Aspect of Air

Keeps going to Aspect of Earth.

Playing with cleric again with the version you posted.

Soothing breath clicky is locking into a chain cast for some reason, looks like its almost not detecting the buff being on

My cleric isnt spamming soothing breath and is only using it when it wears off. My mag only has a handful of pet spells, not Aspect of Air, but the others are working as intended. My only thought is that you have your pet spells memorized in a different order rather than by level. Move Aspect of Air earlier up in the spell book and try again.

Is anyone else having clicky spam issue?

Possible crash bug, I can recreate this on my Paladin and my druid so far, the crash goes likes this.

1 have mq2bot loaded, EQBC, Netbots.
2 use /stick command on toon to follow my puller.
3 while moving as a group, find mob and engage, kill said mob.
4 as soon as the mob dies druid will crash.

I've loaded the plugin mq2logs, but it does seem to record any info regarding the crash, is there another way to create a log that would be able to include info about the crash?

I'm curious if you're going to be adding camps / leash on/off, my mage and wiz will nuke their asses off and then get summoned and be sitting a bit out of camp. Not crazy

@vorpal: Im confused as to why you would stick to your puller. Just have them be leader and use to the auto follow feature? As far as crashing, there must be something trying to access the spawn thinking it is alive, when it is dead. Speaking of, I actually found a crash in netbots last night that was unrelated to mq2bot. I will try to track down your issue.

@knox: my intent was for people to use mq2moveutils since that already has a /makecamp and /leash feature.

ahhh, okay, chalk that one up to lack on knowledge, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.