MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also hates attraction as offensive threat alt ability

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Hates attraction is a pull towards you skill, i categorize those differently as I have a plan for them in the future. Voice of thule doesnt stack with the tap buffs, and people have previously complained about not wanting voice of thule as a self buff for that reason. I can maybe add it, but it is going to cause that issue.

These are what I have in bot mac as categories that I will eventually translate over to the plugin in some capacity if I can.

Code:
/declare AACure string outer Radiant Cure|Purified Spirits|Ward of Purity|Purification|Blessing of Purification|Purify Body|Group Purify Soul|Embrace the Decay|Nature's Salve|Agony of Absolution|Purge Poison|Purity of Death|

/declare AAVeteran string outer Lesson of the Devoted|Infusion of the Faithful|Chaotic Jester|Expedient Recovery|Steadfast Servant|Staunch Recovery|Intensity of the Resolute|Throne of Heroes|Armor of Experience|Summon Resupply Agent|Summon Clockwork Banker|Summon Permutation Peddler|Summon Personal Tribute Master|Glyph of Indeterminable Reward|

/declare AAMount string outer Steed of Souls|Abyssal Steed|Unholy Steed|Wicked Steed|Holy Warhorse|Valiant Steed|Divine Steed|Hallowed Steed|

/declare AAPush string outer Unbridled Strike of Fear|Spiritual Rebuke|Repel the Wicked|Sonic Displacement|Paralytic Spores|Virulent Paralysis|Wall of Wind|Silent Displacement|Spiritual Rebuke|Press the Attack|Repel the Wicked|Unbridled Strike of Fear|Beam of Displacement|

/declare AAPull string outer Hate's Attraction|Divine Call|Lure of the Siren's Song|Grappling Strike|Moving Mountains|

/declare AALeap string outer Hate Step|Leap of Faith|Lyre Leap|Netherstep|Dimensional Instability|Dimensional Shield|Neshika's Blink|Whisperwind|

/declare AADA string outer Harmshield|Bestow Divine Aura|Cascading Divine Aura|

/declare AAGlyph string outer Glyph of Angry Thoughts|Glyph of Draconic Potential|Glyph of Courage|Glyph of Dragon Scales|Glyph of Stored Life|Glyph of Arcane Secrets|Glyph of the Cataclysm|Glyph of Destruction|Glyph of Genari Might|Glyph of the Master|Glyph of Lost Secrets|Glyph of Frantic Infusion|

/declare AASummon string outer Azure Mind Crystal|Sanguine Mind Crystal|Mass Enchant Dwerium|Small Modulation Shard|Medium Modulation Shard|Large Modulation Shard|

/declare AACharm string outer Edict of Command|Dire Charm|

/declare AAPort string outer Nexus Gate|Exodus|Teleport Bind|Translocate|Teleport|Translocational Anchor|Secondary Recall|Abscond|Call of the Hero|Call Hither|Egress|Levant|

/declare AAPulling string outer Throw Stone|Boastful Bellow|Distant Strike|

/declare AABattleLeap string outer Furious Leap|Stomping Leap|Battle Leap|

Pushing away, pulling towards, curing, DA, leaping, etc are all still remaining that I can add in if I find the right way to approach them.

I meant stack as in, enchanter haste and shaman haste both land, but they do not "stack" their effects. You only get the better of the two.

Used to be that voice of thule AA was less % hate than klonda line. Looks like rank 2/3 of Voice AA are better now though as of latest expansion. I can add it in but that means there is no non-aggro mode for sk in case you dont want to have aggro.

Version 2014.05011a.

- Added the following TLO members:
Bot.IVU- Am i invis to undead?

- Added auto ivu for authorized users.

- Added "Voice of Thule" as self buff for SHD.

notes: so Me.Invis returns TRUE if you are invis or ivu.. which isnt accurate for auto invis purposes. I know it is a problem and am just debating options. I will need to make a new TLO to let us know if we are actually invis and not ivu. I've already made a Bot.Invis and Bot.InvisUndead, so I think I am going to change them to Bot.InvisSpell and Bot.IVUSpell instead and then use Bot.Invis and Bot.IVU to check the invis status vs those types. I can also do a Bot.Animal for invis to animals if anyone really cares.

Last edited:
Version 2014.05011b.

- Added/switched the following TLO members:
Bot.IVU- Am i invis to undead?
Bot.Invis- Am i invis and not including ivu or invis to animals?
Bot.IVUSpell - What is my IVU spell, if any?
Bot.InvisSpell - What is my Invis spell, if any?

- Ran around through a field of invis and IVU and it alternated invises back and forth as expected using a 100' range. If an undead mob is within range, IVU takes priority over normal invis since all undead are KOS and not all normal are. That's my logic and im sticking to it.

It also occurred to me that I can do a SpawnCount for any specific type of mob within a range since that is what I do for the IVU check anyway. Like I can tell you how many undead/animals/giants/plants/wtfever are nearby that you cant otherwise do via ${SpawnCount[]} TLO. Not sure if that is valuable or not though.

EDIT: forgot to mention, i made it so you dont use SelfBuffs if invis/ivu/invis animals.

Last edited:
Lol you're a beast at this it's amazing how fast you can come up with improvements

Managed to crash this one by activating it with some mobs already in camp. Loaded back up and it's ruining fine though

Updated the to do list. I havent fully figured out how I want to incorporate all of it but that is a generic framework of what to expect. The GoM, /interrupt, and push/pull functionality are the low hanging fruits that I could expect to knock out in a sitting or two.

As for the 2 specific requests:
the /command options I will for sure eventually get into but I need to learn c++ maps<> before I do. I actually have it all coded (id need to update the latest TLO members into it) in and commented out to allow them, but I just havent tried it out yet because I have to redo a bunch of other code to make it match up.

The delay between casts is probably a no. You can just mem less nukes. An alternative would be to add a minimum percent mana required to dot/nuke/swarm so that you can save some reserve mana for other things like heals or buffs and do detrimental spells whenever you have over that amount. I would be more open to that idea.

If anyone has additional suggestions, just let me know. I will let you know either way if I intend on adding it or not and why if not.

Last edited:
Pete all I have to say is this is amazing.

Spent part of last night tinkering with this on 5 heroics I made in March (2 wiz, 1 mag, 1 dru, 1 pal) and I have to say its amazing how well it does. Will tinker with it more tonight hopefully and see if I can find any issues, so far though no crashes with that setup (running bard manually).

I'm done for the night. I havent had a chance to test this for more than a few minutes on a handful of mobs, and while it worked as intended, I would like to test it a bit more before posting as official version.

Version 2014.05011c.

- Added /interrupt for spells if the mob dies midcast and you are targeting a corpse. Rezzes should still work. If either case doesnt happen, let me know.

KnockbackPrimary=0 <-- Knockback primary target if it is closer than this, 0 is disabled.
KnockbackAdds=0 <-- knockback adds if they are closer than this distance, 0 is disabled.

Authorized only:
GrabPrimary=0 <-- fling the mob to you if it is farther than this distance from you, 0 is disabled.
GrabAdds=0 <-- fling adds to you if they are farther than this distance from you, 0 is disabled.

Last edited:
The idea you had about making a % that it will cast to to save mana for heals etc would actually work better than the limiting spell casting tbh.

Found another bug, this time Druid related.

I have a druid we use instead of a merc for heals, and the healing side of the bot works really well except for it seems cure's and cure corruption.

If I have the spells Chant of Izon and/or Fawnwalker's Breeze memmed the bot seems to just want to cast them all the time even though there are no detrimental spell effects on anyone in the group, and even if we engage a mob she will cast a heal then cast a cure, then heal and so on so forth.

Any idea's?

Considering Pete has already stated that there are currently no cure routines in yet, its not surprising cure spells are giving you an issue. See current wanting to do list updated last night (and referenced in Petes posts last night as well):

Last edited:
MQ2Bot - MQ2Bot Wiki
To Do List / Wishlist:
Enhanced merc settings to /assist at
Buffs
Curing
Summoning items
Using summoned items (initial testing lagged out my mage due to chain cycling entire inventory every pass)
Discs - limited to longer duration stuff, letting mq2melee do its thing with all short reuse
Pulling - we can all dream.
Call of the Wild support
Pulling mob toward you function
Pushing mob away from you function
Leap ability - not sure what to do with it just yet if other than pulling.
Equip pet gear.
Smarter Gift of Mana choices. ie. use highest mana nuke/swarm/dot if GoM is on.
Interrupting spells if mob dies to save mana.
Auto set group roles.
Get healing twincast spells to be handled specially.

[/B]

Version 2014.05012.
- Cures no longer detect as heal spells.

- Added /interrupt for spells if the mob dies midcast and you are targeting a corpse. Rezzes should still work. If either case doesnt happen, let me know.

KnockbackPrimary=0 <-- Knockback primary target if it is closer than this, 0 is disabled.
KnockbackAdds=0 <-- knockback adds if they are closer than this distance, 0 is disabled.

Authorized only:
GrabPrimary=0 <-- fling the mob to you if it is farther than this distance from you, 0 is disabled.
GrabAdds=0 <-- fling adds to you if they are farther than this distance from you, 0 is disabled.

Will update wiki now with those.

vorpal: thanks! i never thought to try that. was an easy fix.

I still didnt get to more thoroughly test the /interrupt as it requires casting as mob dies and im on one toon testing this stuff. So if people can look in their messages to see if your toons cancel their casts on mob death, thatd be swell!

Last edited:
Probably going to make myself look like a noob, but whats the stuff I've seen about setting Xtarget1 and such? tbh I'm a novice at this and couldn't find much info about it, as looking in my ini files I've not got anyone set as my xtarget so would probably explain why my ranger keeps Blusterbolting the main mob I bring in rather than an add

Status
Not open for further replies.