MQ2AutoDestroy update

htw

Developer
Reaction score
I got tired of MQ2AutoDestroy & the way it handled AutoDestroy, AutoKeep, & AutoDrop options.

If you had entries in any section, for example:

[AutoDestroy]
Destroy1=something this
Destroy2=something that

Then you could not keep AutoDestroy auto, turned off. You had to either unload plugin, or remove the item(s) from the [AutoDestroy] section. WTF? heh. Same was true for AutoKeep & AutoDrop.

That was annoying, since if I was on the char and needed to change something temporarily, I had to either unload the plugin, or remove it from the INI.

What I did was change it so that the auto settings are independent of whether you have entries under each section of the INI.

[Settings]
AutoDestroy=off
AutoKeep=on
AutoDrop=off

[AutoDestroy]
Destroy1=something this
Destroy2=something that

Now, that works. You can keep those items in your AutoDestroy (or AutoKeep or AutoDrop) section, and still have AutoDestroy auto off. Now you can toggle each of those 3 main options on or off whenever you want, regardless of entries under each section.

/autodestoy auto
/autokeep auto
/autodrop auto

Download: http://www.mmobugs.com/updates/MQ2AutoDestroy.dll

htw

im interested in this but all i got was:
Not Found

The requested URL /updates/MQ2AutoDestroy.dll was not found on this server.
Apache/2.0.63 (CentOS) Server at www.mmobugs.com Port 80

is there a way to remove an item from the drop list while in game? if i afk standing and forage a pod of water keeps dropping every so often, also when i went to manually modify the ini i noticed there were multiple entries for some items. its like there is no check to see if it is already on a list before adding again. other than that works great!

is there a way to remove an item from the drop list while in game? if i afk standing and forage a pod of water keeps dropping every so often, also when i went to manually modify the ini i noticed there were multiple entries for some items. its like there is no check to see if it is already on a list before adding again. other than that works great!

I'll check the code for multiple entries, it *should* check, if it doesn't I'll make sure it does from now on.

There is currently no commands to remove items from the INI. It would be simple to add them though.

I've added both items to my TODO list.

htw

Personally, I would switch to mq2cursor. It seems to handle entries better as well as you can modify entries on the fly ingame.

Personally, I would switch to mq2cursor. It seems to handle entries better as well as you can modify entries on the fly ingame.

I don't use cursor, myself, so don't mind adding these here. To each his own I guess.

htw