MMOLoader Crashing

SuperU

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
So, I'm running into a unique issue I haven't seen before.

When I launch the MMOLeader, MQ2 injects, but the loader icon is no longer in my tray. Once I get into the game, it simply gives me the bare bones plugins and indicates that I'm not logged in. I simply cannot figure out what is causing this. It was working without issue on Monday, I only watched some hulu yesterday, and then it occurred today when I tried getting on.

1) There is nothing written to event viewer under applications, system, security or setup
2) No error is thrown
3) Windows defender is 100% disabled
4) Malwarebytes uninstalled
5) All VPN applications uninstalled (based on an error that was actually generated due to one of my VPNs auto-starting)
6) SFC and DISM Scans run
7) Backed up all current configs and macros, removed folder and re-installed fresh
8) Checked recent windows and driver updates, nothing installed in last 5 days. Then applied new ones.
9) Repaired all C++ destributables
10) Run malware scans to confirm no issue there

I'm completely out of ideas short of flattening and starting from scratch, and I'd rather avoid that. Any thoughts?

Edit to add: Windows 10, 20H2 Build.

Last edited:
Same exact issue. Someone else reported in Discord as well.

I took all the actions above as well.

same here on just one of my pc...my other 2 pc working fine

I have the same issue too with almost same enviroment.

A bit of a follow up - I have 6 boxes running. I noticed it on 1 after I restarted mmoloader. I tested the others and as soon as I exit them and attempt to restart it fails to launch.

Reactions: EQDAB
Can you relaunch mmoloader, it should patch itself. If you have trouble with it auto-patching, there is a sticky thread here that tells you how to manually do it.

Thanks.

Issue resolved after re-patching. Thanks Htw!