mq question

doa

Reaction score
ok so i have a question about whatever it is in mq that makes you stand up after youve been fd

when doing fippy and everyone gets the FD i get stood right up but when i farm razorthorn for augs the wolfs proc or cast a fd and i dont get stood right back up, any ideas?

Its your MQ2Melee that is doing it. As for why one does and one does not I have no idea

i beilive the fdes in razor thorn are on a timer i could be wrong though

I think using standup=1 in MQ2Melee stands you up too fast (almost instantly). You can really tell who the MQ users are in your guild when you do the Fippy event.

I use standup=0 and a /multiline downshit to stand me up after a short delay. Melee classes probably want to use a holyshit.

Ideally, there would be a standupdelay variable in MQ2Melee, but it's not critical.

I think using standup=1 in MQ2Melee stands you up too fast (almost instantly). You can really tell who the MQ users are in your guild when you do the Fippy event.

I use standup=0 and a /multiline downshit to stand me up after a short delay. Melee classes probably want to use a holyshit.

Ideally, there would be a standupdelay variable in MQ2Melee, but it's not critical.
There is. bfeigndelay

htw

Interesting. How is this used? I do not see it in the Wiki.

TIA,
RG
Ah, I guess I forgot to add it to wiki a while back. It's in milliseconds, so like: /melee bfeigndelay=2000

That would be a 2 second delay.

htw