Custom Character Creation: (Welcome Back to EQ Setup!) T3 Gearing, Raid Gearing & Power Leveling

Seariz

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm offering the following services (for which I take Paypal Gift Payments OR Kronos).
These services will be performed on Bristlebane

Custom Character Creation & Regearing Service:
Any Class / Race up to Level 115 from Heroic (Or wherever you left off!) with Full T3 Gear ($250) or 25 Kronos.
(when I say FULL T3 gear, I'm referring to the highest end 'tier' of group armor possible of achieving in Torment of Velious - it requires a whole group of T3+ geared characters to solo missions that drop 2 ores at a time, and we have to do that over, and over, and over, and over again to get all 21 equipment slots + there's something like a dozen augs as well... ALL of that is included in a 'Full T3 Gear' build).

FRESH ACCOUNT Purchased & Setup - Any Class / Race Heroic Character Purchase Included, Leveled up to Level 115, All Expansions + Full T3 Gear ($300) or 30 Kronos.
Same Description As Above (when I say FULL T3 gear, I'm referring to the highest end 'tier' of group armor possible of achieving in Torment of Velious - it requires a whole group of T3+ geared characters to solo missions that drop 2 ores at a time, and we have to do that over, and over, and over, and over again to get all 21 equipment slots + there's something like a dozen augs as well... ALL of that is included in a 'Full T3 Gear' build).

YOUR ACCOUNT - YOUR CHARACTER - ONLY T3 Gearing and NO Power Leveling ($100) or 10 Kronos

All 3 Custom Creation Services Come With:
Full ToV Hero Missions ($50 VALUE) - FREE
Pre-Nurf Dark Elf Illusion Mask ($50 VALUE) - FREE

Half or More ToV Collections Completed ($20 VALUE) - FREE
PLUS you'll get any additional augs that drop while we're doing the service!

Want Even More?

RAID GEAR ADD-ON'S: (Only Available As Add-On, Not As Individual Purchase)
Any 1 Piece of Raid Gear from ToV: $125 or 12 Kronos.
-----BUY ANY 3 PIECES, GET YOUR 4TH FREE! ($375 or 38 Kronos for any 4 Raid Pieces) *Does not include price of original service

ADVANCED ABILITY ADD-ON's: (Only Available As Add-On, Not As Individual Purchase)
1,000 AA's : $10 or 1 Krono

ACHIEVEMENT ADD-ON's: (Only Available As Add-On, Not As Individual Purchase)
Challenger of the Torment of Velious (All Hero Achievements): $200 or 20 Kronos
This result of this quest gives you the ability to unlock the final tier of augs to give you additional procs on weapons, plus the ability to evolve your Rallos Zek Earring to all stages except the raid stages.

Full Hero, Partisan's & Merc Quests for Torment of Velious (Which Is Full Progression): $200 or $20 Kronos
The result of this quest gives you the flying Griffon Mount (best stat mount in the game).

-----GET BOTH ToV ACHIEVEMENT ADD-ON's: $300 or 30 Kronos

Paragon of The Burning Lands
(All Hero Missions): $150 or 15 Kronos
This is the most sought after achievement in all of EverQuest. The result is the Efreeti Illusion mask that also gives you the best self buff in the game (<-- link to buff) ESPECIALLY for a melee (as it comes with 50% worn haste as part of the buff, plus a weapon proc and all sorts of other stuff like mitigation etc.)

****Make Me One With Everything Package:
Includes Powerlevel to 115 & Full T3 Gear (VALUE: $250 - 300)
Includes 4 Pieces of Raid Gear (You can choose or I can choose based on what's best for that class) (VALUE: $375)
Includes Challenger, Hero, Partisans and Merc quests for Torment of Velious (VALUE: $300)
AND Includes Paragon of The Burning Lands for Djinn Mask (VALUE: $150)
As well as all the free bonus's included with the normal package...
Full ToV Hero Missions ($50 VALUE) - FREE
Pre-Nurf Dark Elf Illusion Mask ($50 VALUE) - FREE

Half or More ToV Collections Completed ($20 VALUE) - FREE
THIS PACKAGE
will also come with 10,000 FREE AA's ($100 VALUE)
TOTAL VALUE: $1,295
Price: $999

Reactions: jarori43