MQ crashing me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terin01

Reaction score
I have Move Utils, naggy macro and twist loaded, i used to think it was linkdb that was crashing me so removed it. but its every time i right click a target on the map. Any clues?

I myself am having the same problem, long time MQ user new member here, so not quite sure whats going on with this one.

Using just the default load at the moment trying to figure out which one is causing the problems. Not sure yet, anyone else having this issue?

Also it seems to be happening while just standing around, I logged on just now, didn't use any of the macroquest utilities, jsut minimized my windows and said hi to my guild, started running, game crashed shortly after I crossed half the zone. Happened in Dawnshroud peaks.

Have you got the latest compile ? It was updated yesterday to fix crashing issues...

new compile fixed it

yeah the new one fixed the crash problem, this was originally posted like on the 27th or something of october.

not yet, but ill give it a shot, other one had issues with piggyzone and/or MQbugs tools, once removed it worked fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.