MMOLoader Red Icon

kegasi

Reaction score
When I start MQ2 the MMOLoader Icon turns red. MQ2 isn't working inside of EQ anymore. I checked and EQ didn't have any updates or patches last night.

MMOLoader tells me there are no updates found. I search the manual and didn't find anything about a red icon. I have searched all the forums and haven't found anything.

Update: I found out that Injection was off. I have turned it on and the red icon turned blue and then loaded EQ but the mmo window in EQ isn't coming up.

Thanks,
Kegasi

Last edited:
When I start MQ2 the MMOLoader Icon turns red. MQ2 isn't working inside of EQ anymore. I checked and EQ didn't have any updates or patches last night.

MMOLoader tells me there are no updates found. I search the manual and didn't find anything about a red icon. I have searched all the forums and haven't found anything.

Thanks,
Kegasi
It means you're not logged in. Right-click icon, Options, Login. If it doesn't work, then something is blocking it connecting.

OR (if it shows logged in): Injection is disabled. Right-click tray icon, Options, then click where it says injection is disabled.

htw

Last edited:
I found that Start with injection is disabled
When I enabled it the red MMOloader icon turns blue.

Then when I start EQ the MQ2 window isn't loading like it normally does.
I just found out that when I tried reinjecting the MQ2 window in EQ is now
coming up.

How do I get injection to default to enabled?