MQ2 after server update

Jonnytombstone

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a newb question. I am super new to MQ2 and just started using it yesterday. I noticed today after the update I can no longer get MQ2 to load because MQ2 and EQ verisons do not match? I tried updating using the MMO updater tool, but it does not show any updates available. How long does MQ2 stay down for after a patch?

It depends on how much stuff was changed and how easy it is to get the changes fixed correctly. Normally it is up within a few hours of the servers coming up. It has been known to have a version ready to go except actually testing the changes as the servers come up, but it has also been the next day before everything is ready to go. Unfortunately with them saying up to 24 hours for the patch and then having it done in less than 12, the window for the devs to plan their day around is rather unstable. Hopefully it won't be too long :)

Reactions: EQDAB
Awesome, was just curious more than concerned lol. Figured it wouldn't be much. Thanks for letting me know. On another note. I feel amazing. Last night I finally got my MQbot cleric figured out haha.

Awesome, was just curious more than concerned lol. Figured it wouldn't be much. Thanks for letting me know. On another note. I feel amazing. Last night I finally got my MQbot cleric figured out haha.
Be careful there are alot of assholes that love to report people botting cause they just dont like it, the game is left with a few die hard people and there is a congestion of snitches/whiners/complainers that have ruined the game for the rest! We don't need to loose more people, dont be away from your toons for too long watch for tells answer them and watch your map for asshole rogues that like to sneak over next to you and watch what your doing, do not send a tell to them cause with their sneak(don't remember what its actually called) your not supposed to see them! Dead give away that your using and botting! We should put up another thread to out the snitches to watch out for I have 1!

Reactions: EQDAB