MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

Is there going to be a eqlaunch for test also? just moved all my crew to test and thats the only thing i see missing so far

Reactions: EQDAB
hope for a fix soon )

I'll put some more time into working on a fix for it this week but realistically, I don't think we'll have a fix until after they release the patch to live servers. There are some changes that are currently beyond my skills.

For those good at finding offsets, let me know if you can find where __AC1_Data moved to.

ty for info so for now i do some copy for trade skill materrial and wait )

Live servers are being updated tonight. Soon as changes are done for that, I will port them over to test for you guys.

I was actually starting to make progress on test server update today after some help from htw, so maybe next time test server is updated I'll finally have enough knowledge to pull off the update if changes are not too drastic. This has been a great learning experience for me. I apologize about the downtime.

very nice to hear
i have planed to play only on test server
since all are free and we can provide infinite materials for trade skill
and some market place item like trade skill potion bag 32 slot rez token ect

awesome! Almost got my peeps lvled and geared up, will be transferring soon :)

testcopy is awesome full bag 32 slot char and ton of potion crafstman ect nicy server only need to find raiding guild now ;

Those having problems with DoCrack on Test server, Check for updates and download the updated version of MQ2DoCrack.ini. This should fix the problem.

Took about two hours to do live update, should take the same to do test server. Will fix it up when I wake up in the morning.

Anyone able to get autologin working on Test? Seems to stall out on the server select screen.

Anyone able to get autologin working on Test? Seems to stall out on the server select screen.
You can get it to work fine. You will need to see what the server ID is, in your EverQuest directory - look at eqlsPlayerData.ini. It will have it look like this (example):

Code:
[MISC]
LastServerID=5
LastServerName=Povar - Quellious

In MQ2AutoLogin.ini, you set the server ID up so you can use it. You can just use the number, if you don't know the short name.

htw

Code:
[MISC]
LastServerID=1
LastServerName=Test

I'll give it a try, thanks.