MMOBugs MQ2 Installation (Titanium) Problem Report Thread - 9 May 2011 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

htw

Developer
Reaction score
Please be sure you are using MMOLoader.exe if you wish to use any MMOBugs private plugin.

This thread is for feedback concerning the latest Titanium client based MQ2 release. Simply reply to this thread with the information requested below to report any problems or concerns relating to this release.

For a list of plugin commands please read our MacroQuest2 FAQ

_________________________________________________ ______________

Having a problem?

If you are reporting an issue with this compile do it in the following format:
Post with the following information in this thread:

Loader Version (right click the mmoloader tray icon, then click About):

Plugin version/date for the problem plugin (in the mmoloader About dialog, you will see these in the bottom pane):

Plugin version/date for MQ2Main.dll and MQ2MMOBugs.dll (in the mmoloader About dialog, you will see these in the bottom pane):

Operating System (for example, Windows XP 32):

Have you restarted mmoloader?:

Have you rebooted your PC?:

Do you use WinEQ2?

Do you use InnerSpace?

Do you use a custom UI? If so, which (provide link if possible)?

Provide the contents of your UIErrors.txt in your your main EverQuest dir:

Do you have the necessary plugins loaded to accomplish what you are trying to do?:

What firewall software do you use?:

What antivirus software do you use?:

What antispyware software do you use?:

Please include your active list of plugins (/plugin list) as well in the post. An easy way to cut/paste them, is to load the MQ2Log plugin, do /plugin list (in game), then look in your MQ2 dir\Logs, there will be a MQ2ChatWnd.log. Open it up, scroll to bottom, and copy/paste the plugin list it showed you in game.

(*)Post your INI file for the problem plugin here (remove any toon names to ensure your privacy):

Post your macroquest.ini file here (remove any toon names to ensure your privacy):

(*)NOTE: For posting your plugin INI, use common sense. For autoafk, melee, etc., that is fine. For plugins that have a HUGE ini (piggyzone, for example), posting the entire INI is not necessary. If the INI is huge, just don't post it, and I will ask for it if needed.
Form for use in your post, without the instructions:
Code:
Loader Version:

Problem plugin version/date:

MQ2Main.dll version/date:

MQ2MMOBugs.dll version/date:

Operating System:

Restarted mmoloader?:

Using WinEQ2?

Using InnerSpace?

Using Custom UI?  Name/Link?

UIErrors.txt contents:

All necessary plugins loaded?:

Firewall software:

Antivirus software:

Antispyware software:

Loaded plugin list:

INI contents for problem plugin (if any):

Macroquest.ini:
Please make sure you provide at least the information requested above before posting that something "doesn't work", as these simple bits of information will help in finding a resolution to your problem.

Failure to follow these instructions will most likely result in your post being deleted without any response to you!

sorry...why my /stick still no work after patch?how to set it in the game ?

Make sure you are using latest release, and make sure you have mq2moveutils loaded - I just checked, and it's sticking to mobs. dunno!

htw

Missing plugins

Setup my Titanium install to play on MMoBugs emu server, but when I installed Titanium MQ2 compile, i noticed that it does not have warp or reachit ...

Am I missing something or is it just not included ???? And if so,.. why?

Setup my Titanium install to play on MMoBugs emu server, but when I installed Titanium MQ2 compile, i noticed that it does not have warp or reachit ...

Am I missing something or is it just not included ???? And if so,.. why?
MQ2Warp is there, someone had asked for it long time ago.

MQ2ReachIt was never added, because plugins need to be back ported to titanium build - and do the structs, opcodes, etc. The effort was pointless, because the emu code can easily detect them (saytarget, hailtarget, gank, etc.). I'll put it on the list to get one out for the mmobugs server, if enough people stay with titanium.

htw

As an example, right now, there are these connected clients:

4 titanium
0 sof
23 sod
0 underfoot
0 hot

htw

Make sure you are using latest release, and make sure you have mq2moveutils loaded - I just checked, and it's sticking to mobs. dunno!

htw

i am using the latest release.(open without patch) and i am sure the mq2moveutils loaded
i box 5 chars,war, mag wiz sk brd, only brd's /stick work,why?

Would need to see your MQ2Melee section of your server_toon.ini, and your MQ2MoveUtils.ini.

htw

Stick is not working at all on my zerker, it functions completely normally on my bard, I use the same EQ Tit install for both accounts both boxed on the same machine.

Loader Version:3.1.0.2

Problem plugin version/date:mq2moveutils 5.0.7.0 5/13/11, mq2melee 5.0.7.0 5/13/11

MQ2Main.dll version/date: 5.0.7.0 5/13/11

MQ2MMOBugs.dll version/date: 5.0.7.0 5/13/11

Operating System: Win7 64b

Restarted mmoloader?:Yes

Using WinEQ2?no

Using InnerSpace?no

Using Custom UI? Name/Link? no

UIErrors.txt contents: none

All necessary plugins loaded?: yes

Firewall software:No firewalls enabled

Antivirus software: Avira Free

Antispyware software: none

Loaded plugin list:mq2twist, mq2targets, mq2old, mq2namesay, mq2moveutils, mq2mmoxp, mq2melee, mq2map, mq2labels, mq2irc, mq2hud, mq2hoverinfo, mq2gmcheck, mq2eqbugfix, mq2docrack, mq2custombinds, mq2chatwnd, mq2cast, mq2bzsrch, mq2itemdisplay, mq2mmobugs

INI contents for problem plugin (if any): checked macroquest-tit folder no ini's found in folder for either plugin.

Macroquest.ini:
Code:
[MacroQuest]
MacroPath=.\Macros
LogPath=.\Logs
DebugSpewToFile=0
FilterSkills=0
FilterTarget=0
FilterMoney=0
FilterFood=0
FilterMacro=0
FilterEncumber=0
FilterDebug=0
KeepKeys=1
FilterMQ=0
AllErrorsDumpStack=1
AllErrorsFatal=0
LaxColor=0
HUDMode=Always
MQ2LoadingMsg=1
ShowMQ2News=0
ShowMMONews=1
DisableDoCrackWin=0
AllowMQ2Target=1
MQ2TargetRange=180
MQ2MapRange=180
EnableCmdProt=0

[Aliases]
/a=/anonymous
/b=/bazaar
/ba=/bazaar
/c=/consider
/cha=/channel
/d=/duel
/exp=/echo ${Me.PctExp}% experience...
/f=/feedback
/fa=/fastdrop
/g=/gsay
/gmlist=/who all gm
/gu=/guildsay
/hp=/echo Current Health: ${Me.CurrentHPs} -- Max Health: ${Me.MaxHPs}
/icamp=/keypress instant_camp
/icampdesk=/multiline ; /camp desk; /timed 5 /keypress instant_camp
/icampdesktop=/multiline ; /camp desk; /timed 5 /keypress instant_camp
/icampserv=/multiline ; /camp server; /timed 5 /keypress instant_camp
/icampserver=/multiline ; /camp server; /timed 5 /keypress instant_camp
/instantcamp=/keypress instant_camp
/key=/keys
/load=/loadspells
/m=/msg
/mana=/echo Current Mana: ${Me.CurrentMana} -- Max Mana: ${Me.MaxMana}
/npc=/who npc
/slotid=/echo ${SelectedItem.InvSlot}
/t=/tell
/ta=/tap
/w=/who

[Substitutions]

[Plugins]
mq2mmobugs=mq2mmobugs
mq2bzsrch=mq2bzsrch
mq2cast=mq2cast
mq2chatwnd=mq2chatwnd
mq2custombinds=mq2custombinds
mq2docrack=mq2docrack
mq2eqbugfix=mq2eqbugfix
mq2gmcheck=mq2gmcheck
mq2hoverinfo=mq2hoverinfo
mq2hud=mq2hud
mq2irc=mq2irc
mq2itemdisplay=mq2itemdisplay
mq2labels=mq2labels
mq2map=mq2map
mq2melee=mq2melee
mq2mmoxp=mq2mmoxp
mq2moveutils=mq2moveutils
mq2namesay=mq2namesay
mq2otd=mq2otd
mq2targets=mq2targets
mq2twist=mq2twist

[Key Binds]
RANGED_Nrm=clear
RANGED_Alt=clear
MQ2CHAT_Nrm=.
MQ2CSCHAT_Nrm=/
UNSTICK_FWD_Nrm=W
UNSTICK_FWD_Alt=Up
UNSTICK_BCK_Nrm=S
UNSTICK_BCK_Alt=Down
UNSTICK_LFT_Nrm=A
UNSTICK_LFT_Alt=Left
UNSTICK_RGT_Nrm=D
UNSTICK_RGT_Alt=Right
UNSTICK_STRAFE_LFT_Nrm=clear
UNSTICK_STRAFE_LFT_Alt=clear
UNSTICK_STRAFE_RGT_Nrm=clear
UNSTICK_STRAFE_RGT_Alt=clear
MELEE_Nrm=Z
RANGE_Nrm=X

[SWho Filter]
Holding=1

[Captions]
Update=35
Player1=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Trader},Trader ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Invis},(${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}),${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}]}${If[${NamingSpawn.AFK}, AFK,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Linkdead}, LD,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.LFG}, LFG,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.GroupLeader}, LDR,]}
Player2=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Trader},Trader ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Invis},(${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}),${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Surname.Length}, ${NamingSpawn.Surname},]}${If[${NamingSpawn.AFK}, AFK,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Linkdead}, LD,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.LFG}, LFG,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.GroupLeader}, LDR,]}
Player3=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Trader},Trader ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Invis},(${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}),${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Surname.Length}, ${NamingSpawn.Surname},]}${If[${NamingSpawn.AFK}, AFK,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Linkdead}, LD,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.LFG}, LFG,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.GroupLeader}, LDR,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Guild.Length},\n<${If[${NamingSpawn.GuildStatus.NotEqual[member]},${NamingSpawn.GuildStatus} of ,]}${NamingSpawn.Guild}>,]}
Player4=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Trader},Trader ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.AATitle.Length},${NamingSpawn.AATitle} ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Invis},(${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}),${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Surname.Length}, ${NamingSpawn.Surname},]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Suffix.Length}, ${NamingSpawn.Suffix},]}${If[${NamingSpawn.AFK}, AFK,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Linkdead}, LD,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.LFG}, LFG,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.GroupLeader}, LDR,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Guild.Length},\n<${If[${NamingSpawn.GuildStatus.NotEqual[member]},${NamingSpawn.GuildStatus} of ,]}${NamingSpawn.Guild}>,]}

NPC=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Assist},>> ,]}${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}${If[${NamingSpawn.Assist}, - ${NamingSpawn.PctHPs}%<<,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Surname.Length},\n(${NamingSpawn.Surname}),]}
Corpse=${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}'s corpse
Pet=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Assist},>> ,]}${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}${If[${NamingSpawn.Assist}, - ${NamingSpawn.PctHPs}%<<,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Master.Type.Equal[PC]},\n(${NamingSpawn.Master}),]}
MQCaptions=1

[Caption Colors]
PC=OFF
PC-Color=ff00ff
PCCon=OFF
PCPVPTeam=OFF
PCRaid=OFF
PCRaid-Color=ff7f
PCClass=OFF
PCGroup=OFF
PCGroup-Color=ffff00
PCTrader=ON
PCTrader-Color=ff7f00
NPC=OFF
NPC-Color=ff0000
NPCCon=ON
NPCClass=OFF
NPCMerchant=ON
NPCMerchant-Color=ff7f00
NPCBanker=ON
NPCBanker-Color=c800ff
NPCAssist=ON
NPCAssist-Color=ffff00
NPCMark=ON
NPCMark-Color=ffff00
PetNPC=OFF
PetNPC-Color=ff0000
PetPC=OFF
PetPC-Color=ffff00
PetClass=OFF
PetClass-Color=ff0000
Corpse=OFF
Corpse-Color=ff0000
CorpseClass=OFF
CorpseClass-Color=ff0000

Loader Version (right click the mmoloader tray icon, then click About): 3.1.2.0 (2011.9.2)

Plugin version/date for the problem plugin (in the mmoloader About dialog, you will see these in the bottom pane):
MQ2DoCrack.dll 5.0.7.0
NoSnare offset:

[NoSnare]
Description="Never get snared"
Version="2005.11.01"
address0=60CDD3
normal0="89 48 04"
crack0="90 90 90"

Plugin version/date for MQ2Main.dll and MQ2MMOBugs.dll (in the mmoloader About dialog, you will see these in the bottom pane): 5.0.7.0 5/13/11

Operating System (for example, Windows XP 32): Vista 64

Have you restarted mmoloader?: yea

Have you rebooted your PC?: yea

Do you use WinEQ2? no

Do you use InnerSpace? no

Do you use a custom UI? If so, which (provide link if possible)? default_old

On the EZServer you get a pre nerf Circlet of Shadows, with invis clicky, from the lvl 1 - 10 quest dude for finding his gun. It drops off the scorpions. The NoSnare offset listed above blocks this clicky invis. When I disable the NoSnare docrack the clicky invis works fine. I also just tested it with a summoned sphere of air and cloudy potion. At first the sphere of air seemed to work but on further testing none of them would work. The invis spell icon never shows up and in the text i get the vanish and reappear right after it. I can do fine without the NoSnare but let me know if you need any other info. Thanks.

Im having a problem on EZ server
Running ez server updates over a fresh titanium and mq2 titanium
only plugins loaded still are
mq2map
mq2eqbugfix
mq2mmobugs
mq2chatwnd

No macros are running

Problem I'm having is

${Me.Casting} is returing Augmentation
${Me.Casting.ID} is returing 10

and if i cast any spell it doesnt indicate it with a change of Me.Casting

Is this due to the EZ server modified spell lists? it messing with all the casting checks everywhere :(

I'm sure it is. I will have to take a look at their custom data file, and see how they have it changed, and update for it. Not sure how soon I'll be able to get it done, sorry.

htw

Quick question,
Yesterday my mmoloader for titanium was working fine

Today it starts up, and appears to start logging in then disapears alltogether

Is it down?

Quick question,

Is it down?
Give me a few minutes, I'll look into it.

htw

Quick question,

Is it down?
Make sure your loader updates OK, then see if all is well.

htw

Status
Not open for further replies.