forced zone

skluv

Reaction score
I know that MQ2 allows you to zone into some zones without meeting key / flag requirements. I couldnt find any previous post regarding this so I figure I will ask myself. Is it possible to zone into Crystasllos / MMMM or Korafax without meeting the requirements? Thanks in advance for your assistance. :D

MMM/Crystallos group zones, yes. Korafax, no. Not sure why about Korafax other than it revolves around the void being an instanced, or at least thats what I've read.

Tried to walk into Cryst without flag and was pushed back by magical barrier. Tried to /zone in and I did not meet requirements.

/load mq2gzone <--- load this
/gzone cystallos <--- command to force into crystallos
/glock on <--- keeps you in the zone when it tries to kick you. be careful tho, it will make you look like you bounce from time to time as the zone tries to kick you.

/glock off <--- when youre ready to leave

remember gzone will only work on normal zones. You can not gzone into instances. well you can try but you get stuck at character select for 3 hours sometimes while you wait for return home.

You CAN gzone into korafax if you are not in void E, I did it. it's /gzone Discord
Unless they recently patched that or something?

I have an issue with /glock in Crystallos where it boots me back to PoK after like 3 minuets in zone. Im not flagged for Crystallos at all and /gzone Crystallos will let me in just fine. /glock says "you are now locked in zone" or whatever but then like 3 mins later boots me to PoK. Anyone else get this?

I have an issue with /glock in Crystallos where it boots me back to PoK after like 3 minuets in zone. Im not flagged for Crystallos at all and /gzone Crystallos will let me in just fine. /glock says "you are now locked in zone" or whatever but then like 3 mins later boots me to PoK. Anyone else get this?

Since when? I do crystallos a lot and have never had problems.

I dont know, I have never tried to zone into Crystallos before and thought I would give it a shot with gzone.

Gzone seems to be working as advertised, it gets me in the zone, the /glock on gives the message like its working but in about 3 minuets it boots me to PoK. Interestingly enuf, not at the PoK zone in or at my PoK bind but down in the bottom area.

Any ideas what may cause this?

It ports me directly in front of the PoTranq stone in PoK stone after about 2 mins.

thats the safe world location. It is also the location that GMs sat at to watch for people.

Any ideas why /glock wont lock me in there tho?

I suspect I may have found my answer but I havent tested it yet.

I have a "docrack.mac" that I run on all my toons on startup just to set the standard cracks. I'v had this thing set for a looong time and haven't really messed with it and I never use /glock (untill recently). Anyway, short story, long, down in that .mac I found this little nugget...

"/docrack ZoneLock off"

Now, it appears that is no longer in the /docracks with recent compiles but is there anyway that could have been effecting /glock? Maybe its totally unrelated but I will give it a test here in the next couple days.

I suspect I may have found my answer but I havent tested it yet.

I have a "docrack.mac" that I run on all my toons on startup just to set the standard cracks. I'v had this thing set for a looong time and haven't really messed with it and I never use /glock (untill recently). Anyway, short story, long, down in that .mac I found this little nugget...

"/docrack ZoneLock off"

Now, it appears that is no longer in the /docracks with recent compiles but is there anyway that could have been effecting /glock? Maybe its totally unrelated but I will give it a test here in the next couple days.

It is in the compile.

Code:
[ZoneLock]
Description="Locks you inside a Zone"
Version="2009.03.19"
Address0=4FB8E0
Normal0="81 EC C0 03 00 00"
Crack0="C2 20 00 90 90 90"

htw

Is it the same as /glock or are they completely seperate?

got a lvl 1 war the pofire fabled war pet wep with /gzone.....probably will have that account banned soon rofl

still a wee bit confused,

can you /gzone into Korafax without having a problem with the GMs?
becuase theres some gear there that my rog would LOVE lol

can you /gzone into Korafax without having a problem with the GMs?
becuase theres some gear there that my rog would LOVE lol

I've never had any issues, and I doubt you would unless your trying to gzone in a low level toon. Its a nicer place to exp since the chinese guild of ninja looters on my server isn't flagged for it so they can't bother me there.