EQBCS and multiple instances

Klesko

Premium Member
Reaction score
I am trying to figure a good way to have set characters connect to a specific instance of a eqbcs service every time they login.

For example
eqbcs01 port 1111
character A
character B
character C

eqbcs02 port 2222
character Z
character X
character Y

Right now when I connect with character A to eqbcs01, then connect character Z to eqbcs02 . The next time I log in character A it wants to connect to eqbcs02 (or whatever the last server I was connected to in general)

I know I can make a hotkey on each character that does this but it would need to be executed on each login for each character which I prefer not to do.

Any ideas?

I would suggest first to turn off auto connect if it's on: /bccmd toggle autoconnect

Then, create character based .cfg files that connect to server/port of your choice in your MQ2Dir\Configs, e.g. for Bubba on Povar, Povar_Bubba.cfg

Just put lines to execute in it, so for that you can just have 1 line if that's all you want, with: /bccmd connect eqbcs01server 1111

htw

I would suggest first to turn off auto connect if it's on: /bccmd toggle autoconnect

Then, create character based .cfg files that connect to server/port of your choice in your MQ2Dir\Configs, e.g. for Bubba on Povar, Povar_Bubba.cfg

Just put lines to execute in it, so for that you can just have 1 line if that's all you want, with: /bccmd connect eqbcs01server 1111

htw

That worked perfectly thank you!