Emergancy Patch Incoming To Fix This Bug

No one will get banned that didnt use warp in front of the gms, that aside no im not worried about a ban. And as for group leader exp and raid that should of been done back when the mindspores gave exp. It gave tons of exp for shrouds group and raid exp.

Cheat Smarter as it says up top, you might want to read the post from today on EQlive..

We do not set out to let cheaters benefit from their actions. We are looking into the best way to rectify the current situation without affecting the entire population. Action will be taken but we will not be announcing who was affected by the action. Currently Developers and CS are working together to determine the best course of action to take.

Kytherea ~~wielding a giant hammer & a hairless War Hamster~~

http://eqforums.station.sony.com/eq/board/message?board.id=Veterans&message.id=310612#M310612

Yeah you know ive read that. Ive been looking on eqlive this whole time for something that has any backbone behind it. Your doom and gloom post about how i would be banned has no backing at all. Ohhh wow A GM says on a public board to a audience of people that are angry about the expliot that they are "working together to determine the best course of action to take." Which really means diddly squat, It would take to long to look at all the people that have done this and it has been to long to rollback everyone. I bet besides the people that were caught and flagged infront of the kaladim bonechip NPC or those who gained 500+ AA nothing will happen, but thats just me. Its SOE afterall. Although they do have a army of Indian slaves, still I dont think they are good enough monkeys to do it.

None of us know whats going to happen. We just have to sit back and wait. Doing any exploits for quest XP isn't a smart idea until this has all blown over.

Fry.

Geoffin said:
Yeah you know ive read that. Ive been looking on eqlive this whole time for something that has any backbone behind it. Your doom and gloom post about how i would be banned has no backing at all. Ohhh wow A GM says on a public board to a audience of people that are angry about the expliot that they are "working together to determine the best course of action to take." Which really means diddly squat, It would take to long to look at all the people that have done this and it has been to long to rollback everyone. I bet besides the people that were caught and flagged infront of the kaladim bonechip NPC or those who gained 500+ AA nothing will happen, but thats just me. Its SOE afterall. Although they do have a army of Indian slaves, still I dont think they are good enough monkeys to do it.

You know i will actually stand up for the GM here and call you dead wrong. Kytherea is sonys main forum corespondent and thought he years ive never once seen this woman lie or give any false information. If she says something it has always been true. While SoE might not catch everyone your correct but id bet my last dollar the majority of people who abused this will get busted.

Geoffin said:

You see its a bit different doing it before its become an issue, and doing it after its become an issue. Did I say people who used it before are going to get banned? Not unless they used warp or something silly.

What I am saying is if you use this now, your drawing unwanted attention to yourself. Continued use of known exploits is a surefire way to get banned. They may not roll back half the people who used it. May not even roll back 1/4 of the people. But you keep trying to exploit it you have about a 90% chance of getting banned. Once something is on SoEs radar and you abuse it, people do get banned. Proven time and time again.

Original MQ2Ghost
Force LD plugin
loot anycorpse plugin

these are just a few examples.

I am not trying to scare you away from it. But take head smart cheaters avoid heavily exposed exploits/plugins for a reason.

I miss Force LD.

We had this pally who bitched all the time and never stfu. I use to force him everytime he had to bitch about something on a raid. Was great stuff :(

imo you are wrong , Abuse of a bug or exploit violates the eula as the warp does if they want to ban they will and they are in their rights.

Oceanrescue said:
imo you are wrong , Abuse of a bug or exploit violates the eula as the warp does if they want to ban they will and they are in their rights.

If SOE wants to ban over thier own ignorance then so be it but its thier fault for not beta testing thier software.

Zero0003 said:
If SOE wants to ban over thier own ignorance then so be it but its thier fault for not beta testing thier software.

This was not discovered on TEST servers either. So all in all, SOE fucked up, cant figure out what to do about it and more than likely will give a double exp weekend as a "I'm sorry" to the rest of the EQ population out there. From my sources, they know who abused it the most, but the logs only go back 2 weeks, so the longer they wait the farther from trouble your going to be. Which means play the hell outta your toon to fill you log file to the brim. If your file has a whole lot of data in it, your safer in the long run, because they see that as time played and you can always say you did serious power grinding in a high-end zone. I myself used this exploit, but I only used it for 123 AA's and didnt use it at all after that. 2 days later the thing got nerfed, am I worried? No I am not. After all, its my money and if they wanna ban me, I can always reverse payment on thier ass.

jimjohnson said:
are you trying to get banned? If you are trying to find teh AA bug, that may or may not even work right now(RGs) if you use it you will mostlikely get banned or suspended.

The original AA was any quest that was doable at lvl 1. You simply grouped 5 lvl 65+s with 1 lvl1 toon. Take lvl1 toon and do quest. Every quest worked. Some just gave alot better exp.

I mean anyone thats played for awhile should already have GL AA maxed, but if not does this work with GL exp? Maybe even RL exp?

Not playing with AA trying to see if its pl able for regular xp. Just trying to figure out what the max lvl is that gets xp with the lvl 1 turning in.

Oceanrescue said:
Technically, they can ban any account the want for no reason... I think it says something about that somewhere....

Aibohphobia said:
Technically, they can ban any account the want for no reason... I think it says something about that somewhere....

Sure they can ban you for no reason. But i think SOE got the problem that the population go down.

You got a suspend now for 210 Zones / 240 warps. I think last year you got for this a BAN.