Beat me to it.

Attachments

• resolution.JPG
    resolution.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 160
  • resolution2.JPG
    resolution2.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 165
well, just checked it out, the only toon i have played lately has all the AA i left him with, so it looks like they just rolled back the date that I was last logged on with the toon.

Supposivly redguides knows one that hasnt been removed anyone got infoz?? PM me

I can almost garuntee if you do this post-patch on something RG claims to have, you will almost garuntee yourself a ban.

ok what missions were being exploited, can anyone name them all......

wasnt a mission it was doing quests with lvl1s grouping with lvl 65-70s giving massive aa

missions = quest, just want to know the name of all of them, a friend that has redguides told me its something old world, they fixed Bone Chips and Small Pieces of Velium, but there was another one

ehh

It was less any specific quest and more that the aa exp code the put in starting when tss came out was bugged and giving lvl 75 toons exp for lvl 1 toons completing quests and then scaling the aa to match lvl 75.

lets say a lvl 1 toon would get 1 yellow aa in his lvl . it would translate that into 1 yellows worth of lvl 75 and putting it into aa.. which .. think about it.. how much exp would 1 yellow of 75 translated into aa exp?so all those newbie quests you used to do getting " half a level 10" if done with a lvl 1 toon it would scale to enormous exp at half of lvl 75 put into aa.. that is the gist of it as i understand it.. no need to list a million newb quests its not the quest its the aa mechanics.

As to doing more.. they are looking atm for any odd gains of aa id be wary of fucking around with ANYTHING for a while anyway .. at least see what they publicly announce in terms of seeing that it doesnt happen again.. and if it gets nerfed.. you can bet they will be banning the shit out of people for doing the same thing again after all the shit on thier boards, if they can find them anyway.

just cause

Just cause im one to let people do as they wish . I would like to let everyone know that regular exp still works for low level powerlvling on the bones quest... get a toon to lvl 5 doing the turn ins.. then stop .. and use a lvl 1 toon to do the rest.. u can get lvl 20-30 in about an hour or so. im told this stops at lvl 59 but at that point u can group with lvl 75's. nice way to pl toons pretty fast once all the hubbub dies down about this recent sploit.

botsalot said:
Just cause im one to let people do as they wish . I would like to let everyone know that regular exp still works for low level powerlvling on the bones quest... get a toon to lvl 5 doing the turn ins.. then stop .. and use a lvl 1 toon to do the rest.. u can get lvl 20-30 in about an hour or so. im told this stops at lvl 59 but at that point u can group with lvl 75's. nice way to pl toons pretty fast once all the hubbub dies down about this recent sploit.

Well you get the xp emote but no xp :( on regular xp.

hrmm

Odd i took a toon to lvl 20 in about 10 minutes... are you sure your doing the turn in on a lvl 1 while grouped with a lvl 5+? this is not for lvl 75 reg exp .. its to pl a toon.aka drak monk ect..

botsalot said:
Odd i took a toon to lvl 20 in about 10 minutes... are you sure your doing the turn in on a lvl 1 while grouped with a lvl 5+? this is not for lvl 75 reg exp .. its to pl a toon.aka drak monk ect..

Yep, but was a lvl 56 in group. I did go ahead and use the chips up on the lvl 1 and tha tdid work.

Trying the Kaladim bone turnin with a level 1 turning in and a 50 gives 0 exp so has to stop earlier than 59 unless i am doing the wrong "Bones" quest.

unclear

Perhaps i was unclear.... if you take a lvl 1 toon.. put him in group with a lvl 5 toon u want to powerlvl .. you can do turnins with the lvl 1 toon and keep getting good exp.. if you use a higher lvl toon the exp sucks.. your using the lvl 1 toon to keep the exp decent for the lvl 5+ its not the end all .. but to get past the bullshit lvls its a fast way to go from 5-30 or so in under an hour.

well when do you wipe out the lvl 1 and roll a new one. ?? cause if your pling a lvl 5 wont the lvl one catch up awfully quick?

maybe im not understanding

I believe thats the part of the LVL 5+ fathead the lvl 1 wont gain exp thats the whole reason you do it, what i wonder is, by your post you make it sound like you have to maybe start both toons together from the start? like a level 1 and 5 then level up the 5 till your finished? Im sure thats totally not it but then that leaves the question as to when the exp stops and why it isnt great exp all the way to the top if the way exp works is based on the % the level 1 gains? Unless as a level it just stops all together? And one more question, wheres the freaking AA quest at! i mean honestly im going crazy looking for it:mad:

part of the bug is the level one gains zero exp and never goes past one

Geoffin said:
I believe thats the part of the LVL 5+ fathead the lvl 1 wont gain exp thats the whole reason you do it, what i wonder is, by your post you make it sound like you have to maybe start both toons together from the start? like a level 1 and 5 then level up the 5 till your finished? Im sure thats totally not it but then that leaves the question as to when the exp stops and why it isnt great exp all the way to the top if the way exp works is based on the % the level 1 gains? Unless as a level it just stops all together? And one more question, wheres the freaking AA quest at! i mean honestly im going crazy looking for it:mad:

are you trying to get banned? If you are trying to find teh AA bug, that may or may not even work right now(RGs) if you use it you will mostlikely get banned or suspended.

The original AA was any quest that was doable at lvl 1. You simply grouped 5 lvl 65+s with 1 lvl1 toon. Take lvl1 toon and do quest. Every quest worked. Some just gave alot better exp.

I mean anyone thats played for awhile should already have GL AA maxed, but if not does this work with GL exp? Maybe even RL exp?