Daybreak Upcoming Patch Targeting MMOBugs Users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they only targeting specific plugins on the new prog server or everything? Really all I ever use is the mapf stuff, mq2targets and hover info.
mq2 on phinny = no. cant be simpler.

Seems someone is asking every day about it. May as well banner it.

Banner seems excessive, but Im not opposed to it.

People should always read the forums and read the up to date information. Also people need to understand that they should stop complaining about not being able to macro easily on Phinny. EqMule and many other Devs and many from the community have given many many reasons why things are the way they are. People really need to read the posts and accept the decisions.

With no isboxer, mq2, vmware and now the shitty potions for DBcash, ontop of the exp penalty I dont see the server lasting long. I mean it seemed okay without MQ2, but now no isboxer and exped halved + obvious cash grab for clarity/hpregen/int/wis potions in cash store..

wow and then the pet nerf. The pet nerf wouldnt be bad if you could box multiple mages as the mage pets hit hard still but cant tank.. and to nerf the necro pet on top of that ouch

With no isboxer, mq2, vmware and now the shitty potions for DBcash, ontop of the exp penalty I dont see the server lasting long. I mean it seemed okay without MQ2, but now no isboxer and exped halved + obvious cash grab for clarity/hpregen/int/wis potions in cash store..

wow and then the pet nerf. The pet nerf wouldnt be bad if you could box multiple mages as the mage pets hit hard still but cant tank.. and to nerf the necro pet on top of that ouch

but didn't you want classic EQ :)

sub

Are they only targeting specific plugins on the new prog server or everything? Really all I ever use is the mapf stuff, mq2targets and hover info.

Well then I may as well cancel my sub here then. No point in having one if I can't even use passive stuff like the mapf function to see where people / mobs are. And don't sit here and tell me that I should go play another server if I want to use MQ. If I felt like playing another server I would. To me, this is the same as someone renting you a PS4 for a fee every month, but saying you are not allowed to play the games of your choice. You can play the bad ones, but not the good ones. Lol, why would I rent it in that case?

Ah well, we had a long run over the past almost 6 years MMObugs. If you guys decide to enable passive stuff one day for the new server, maybe I'll come back. Till then, good day!

It's not just MMOBugs, DBG is actively detecting MQ2 injecting and disconnecting the account, since you can't seem to read the rest of the thread.

Well then I may as well cancel my sub here then. No point in having one if I can't even use passive stuff like the mapf function to see where people / mobs are. And don't sit here and tell me that I should go play another server if I want to use MQ. If I felt like playing another server I would. To me, this is the same as someone renting you a PS4 for a fee every month, but saying you are not allowed to play the games of your choice. You can play the bad ones, but not the good ones. Lol, why would I rent it in that case?

Ah well, we had a long run over the past almost 6 years MMObugs. If you guys decide to enable passive stuff one day for the new server, maybe I'll come back. Till then, good day!

whats your address need to send you some tampons.

LOL bye..

If it was a choice of MQ for everything or No MQ at all for ANY servers and they banned it even loading it then I think your attitude would change. Your ranting makes no difference to anyone. Go pout in the corner cause no one cares. MMOBugs go beyond what is expected so being an ass on the forums, I rather you not be here.

Good Luck.

ROFL WTF?

You won't find any sympathy here. The simple fact is, DayBreak Games asked for the MQ2 community's cooperation in their ban against MQ2 on this new server. They could drop the ban hammer on EVERY single person using MQ2 on ANY server at any time. That's the truth - whether you'd like to believe it or not. They know, and have known, who uses it and when. But, they choose to turn a blind eye to it, so long as people aren't using it to grief other players. I honestly believe it is more than fair for us to cooperate with them on this simple request.

That being said, if you REALLY want to use MQ2 on the new server (and get yourself banned by doing so) - MQ2 is an open source project. Feel free to head to the mothership and download the source and modify it to not be blocked on Phinigel. I wish you the best of luck in this endeavor.

I don't recommend modifying the source, I added phinny detection to a couple places and making a change without being 100% sure what you are doing, will absolutely get you banned.

I don't recommend modifying the source, I added phinny detection to a couple places and making a change without being 100% sure what you are doing, will absolutely get you banned.

Awesome EqMule. Thank you for doing this. I don't want some retard messing it up for everyone.

Like others said, if it's not for you, then that's cool, see ya later man. Our stance is not going to change. I even force load the dll, and you can't unload it. Now granted, you know a bit of programming, you can figure out how to - but whateva. :)

Have a good one.

htw

6 years of cheating and you're going to bitch about not being able to cheat on the no-cheating server which MQ2/mmobugs has said they wouldn't allow cheating on? you act as if this is todays news but it has been well known for ages now that we wouldn't be able to cheat on that server.

No idea why you would want to play on that server in the first place. Sounds like a dead end server to me. Luckily we have all the other servers we can cheat on.

No idea why you would want to play on that server in the first place. Sounds like a dead end server to me.

Has anyone actually logged into the server to see how dead / alive it is?

Last week I login and there was 400 in general chat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I played on it but I think it will be dead soon. 66% xp penalty, I guess that is their way of slowing people down. They nerfed pets to where mages can't solo anything anymore, necro pets aren't even worth casting. It looks like a cash grab, can buy 25% xp pots and other pots like speed, regen, clarity, etc.

It is absolutely the closest to classic they have released, but I don't see it lasting more than a month.

As someone mentioned on the Daybreak forums, what will happen is in about 2-3 months the low level players or new players will have a tough time finding a group. And you can only solo so far unless you are a necro/mage/shaman/druid, most classes require grouping after level 25. So that will stagnate players coming into the server, as new players will just quit once they realize how hard it is to level up without grouping.

I've spent a little time on it, three boxing completely legit. The exp penalty is really killing it for me, tho.

I've spent a little time on it, three boxing completely legit. The exp penalty is really killing it for me, tho.

Server Downtime: Weds, Dec 16 @ 6:30 AM PST,
All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 at 6:30AM Pacific* for an update. Servers will be unavailable for up to three hours.......... Phinny xp increase? About time !!!!!

BUT I AM NOT GOING TO TRANSFER TO A LAME ASS SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.