Daybreak Upcoming Patch Targeting MMOBugs Users

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been playing on Phinny and yes, it's packed, yes it's fairly slow XP, yes it's been fun, and it IS the closest experience to classic in EQ outside of P1999. It's VERY easy to find groups and I don't see many boxers. My play time is sporadic and sometimes limited so I tend to make solo-capable classes. A solo druid can kill yellow mobs for 5-7% XP at low levels, and crushbone belts give you about the same XP for turn-ins so you can level decently. The /pick command allows you to be in, say a zone like Crushbone with only 4-10 players, which means everyone has plenty of spawns.

I wouldn't say this server will be popular forever but I'd give it a lot longer than one month. It may start cooling down a little before Kunark opens up in 90 days but that should give it another boost.

DBG did good with this server, and I say that as someone who generally wouldn't even log on to the ordinary servers if I couldn't be boxing my whole group of 6. It's a different kind of game, and in some ways much more relaxing when you play just one toon and don't have to coordinate all your boxes.

Folks, leave it alone, let the adults handle this for all.

Originally Posted by almightymikeyp
Well then I may as well cancel my sub here then. No point in having one if I can't even use passive stuff like the mapf function to see where people / mobs are. And don't sit here and tell me that I should go play another server if I want to use MQ. If I felt like playing another server I would. To me, this is the same as someone renting you a PS4 for a fee every month, but saying you are not allowed to play the games of your choice. You can play the bad ones, but not the good ones. Lol, why would I rent it in that case?

Ah well, we had a long run over the past almost 6 years MMObugs. If you guys decide to enable passive stuff one day for the new server, maybe I'll come back. Till then, good day!
does your pu$$y really hurt that bad?, lol. Maybe ya should visit your cleric, huh?

I played EQ for 11.7 Yrs before I found MQ2. It can be done, agreed more fun with it. But I really think that also talks to how burned out one gets 'grinding' days on end, without enough reward. And my server EC'i was merged, lol, forgot how many times, and still life & EQ continued. Things have been lots worse then no MQ2 on your only 1 choice of server, 'sniff' Like when in the beginning you crashed every time you tried to zone. Or the zone just went pop, forcing you to restart EQ or even reboot. Or how about the constant char tuning, NO they called it balancing back then. What crap. You had to relearn your char over & over. Or how about having to research your basic class spells, like Mage's pet spells & some others too. Sucked for Mages, trust me! Talk about chicken or the egg.. hahaha.. shit. I remember the original classic EQ but good. Why would anyone want to do that over? And what a bunch of whiny players too. You heard of 'rage breaks' EQ players coined that term back then. An I could go on for pages more, so please quit all the whining & threats. Play or quit, it's your life. But stop rocking the boat for others.

Rolf @ you bumping a 5 month old post just to be a dick. Classy.

Yeah he seems to be bumping a lot of those post. Dumb but whatever

Remember folks... its not necrophilia if shes alive when you start!
wait is that relevant to necroing a thread?

OOPPS Damn stirred up the lads, sorry ya'all

Some of us have not been as lucky to read here everyday(medical), either way am truly sorry. Note I'll not respond to further digs on this ... go play n have fun :rolleyes:.

umm

man this mad me nervous... not sure whay it poped up in recent threads...

MTG-ThreadNecromancer_3198.jpg

Its a dead subject. Lock the post...move on and stop bringing back old thread that have little meaning at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.