Crashing

Cbass

Reaction score
When I have MMOLoader going and go through the Everquest icon on desktop everything works perfectly.

As soon as I try to run through innerspace from isboxer it gives me:

Incorrect client version

This means your version of MacroQuest2 is not compiled for your version of Everquest

*Make sure you have patched Everquest properly (which I have)

Did Version of EQ: Jan 21 2016 17:47:02

I'm sure I am missing something basic but I have done everything I can think of. I updated it on my sys tray.

Last edited:
When I have MMOLoader going and go through the Everquest icon on desktop everything works perfectly.

As soon as I try to run through innerspace from isboxer it gives me:

Incorrect client version

This means your version of MacroQuest2 is not compiled for your version of Everquest

*Make sure you have patched Everquest properly (which I have)

Did Version of EQ: Jan 21 2016 17:47:02

I'm sure I am missing something basic but I have done everything I can think of. I updated it on my sys tray.

Are you sure Innerspace/isboxer isn't launching an older version of EverQuest you have somewhere on your computer? Check it's settings for path location.

Are you sure Innerspace/isboxer isn't launching an older version of EverQuest you have somewhere on your computer? Check it's settings for path location.

If that was the case then I couldn't launch it without MMOBUGS. But without MMOBUGS it works just fine. Its when MMOBUGS is loaded that I get the error. I await your reply, thanks Fry.

Figured it out, thanks Fry.. it WAS on my side. Appreciate it