Anyone heard of this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes him a liar and a dupe, but it was clumsy enough that no real ill came of it. I'm not condoning what he did, but i don't think he desewrves a ban for it. If it had worked things would be a bit different, but no one fell for it, or at least no one who's come forward about it. He trashed his name here by doing this, so people won't trust him in the future, which will save some folks from getting burned, as long as they aresmart enough to do some research anyway. Was he in the wrong? Absolutely. Is the offense bad enough to ban him? Not really, at least in my opinion. He'll suffer enough from being remembered as untrustworthy.

Don't worry bro, i won't tell anyone about the night in cabo, or the bannannas. you're sick sick secrets are safe with me!

And i did actually, in all seriousness. it's not a foolproof way, but looking up a person on here and skimming through their posts is usually a decent way to see what kind of person they are. not as good as knowing them, but it hasn't led me wrong yet. If i was to go through posts by bjanosz62391 i'd know not to trust him, due to the caliber of his posts, and the issues that have been made obvious. Feedback of other members here is a pretty good way to tell if someone is on the up and up, because there are plenty of trustworthy people here who are quick to call someone on their bullshit.

Even though people should browse a persons post, not everyone does that. If he is allowed to stay this thread and him will slip into the shadows which causes a potential threat to members down the road.

In my opinion, someone who is labeled "one not to trust" shouldn't be allowed to keep his membership here. He made a clear attempt to get people scammed. Correct, the scam didn't go all the way through, but he was still scamming people here trying to tell everyone that this site is legit, it can be trusted when he KNEW it was a scam and would result in someone to loose money and/or an account.

Now if you go into a bank to try and rob them but get caught before you make away with the lewts, you still tried to rob them but you were unsuccessful. You don't get a slap on the wrist and a warning not to do it again because nothing was actually stolen.

I respect your opinion, but, if you were on the receiving end of it, and you were the person that someone was trying to get you scammed your point of view would be a bit different.

Guilty until proven innocent?

I gotta have VI's back here . . . the lynch mob has indicted him already but the only thing he is guilty of is being a dumbshit. Suspend his marketplace access maybe but ban him outright? Seems a bit unreasonable to me. If you can get banned for being stupid, we would lose half our members. Frankly it appears he lacks the mental capacity to commit fraud.

I like the idea of protecting the members here, but for the same reason there is a stop light instead of a gate at intersections I think you have to let people decide for themselves until he actually does something more than say stupid shit. If he is as dumb as he seems it won't be long . . . and to be honest if you are dumb enough to be scammed by this guy ffs you deserve to lose your money.

I gotta have VI's back here . . . the lynch mob has indicted him already but the only thing he is guilty of is being a dumbshit. Suspend his marketplace access maybe but ban him outright? Seems a bit unreasonable to me. If you can get banned for being stupid, we would lose half our members. Frankly it appears he lacks the mental capacity to commit fraud.

I like the idea of protecting the members here, but for the same reason there is a stop light instead of a gate at intersections I think you have to let people decide for themselves until he actually does something more than say stupid shit. If he is as dumb as he seems it won't be long . . . and to be honest if you are dumb enough to be scammed by this guy ffs you deserve to lose your money.

Lol....

You defend this guy for being stupid and think he should be allowed to stay because of it. Yet you say if someone was stupid enough to get scammed then they deserve it. Seems you are condoning this scammer for being stupid but think if someone did go through with it and get scammed it's their fault and they deserve it.

Wow, thats some thinking there

Yup

Lol....

You defend this guy for being stupid and think he should be allowed to stay because of it. Yet you say if someone was stupid enough to get scammed then they deserve it. Seems you are condoning this scammer for being stupid but think if someone did go through with it and get scammed it's their fault and they deserve it.

Wow, thats some thinking there

Correct. I am saying let the stupid police themselves - no reason for a mod to step in yet. Sometimes you gotta let Darwin have his way while they fleece each other. The mods here are not heavy handed and I think we all appreciate that. This guy is guilty of bad judgment and maybe lying but so far he has taken no money, correct? Taking money without delivering will get you banned around here, but talking about it never has to my knowledge.

maybe a quick solution:

Give him a special title that says: I am a liar and an accused theif.

or something

Its a shame, this thread will fall down in a couple days and go to page 2, then this dbag will push his site on someone else here maybe with a different name and succeed in scamming someone. Just because he didn't get it to happen doesn't mean a crime wasn't committed. There is that thing called "attempted murder". If this is how scammers are really dealt with on this site then no wonder there is such a huge thread about scams that happen here. Really, he admitted to trying to scam people out of their accounts already.

Whats to say he wont make a new login under a new username and try it again, but this time w/o make the mistakes he got caught for?
And i agree, this thread will disappear and it will happen to someone. For all we know, it did and the person it happened to is embarassed to come forward cause we are all saying how dumb it would b to get scamed.

Bad judgement to not ban him.

He had 1 post prior to this. He pays monthly. Don't let him renew~ If that means banning, then whatever. Ban his CC/name/IP whatever you need. He knowingly lied to try to get people cheated out of money. That IS proven guilty when he admitted to it. Who cares if he runs the site or is attached to that shady operation or not. It sets terrible precedent if he is the type of member you allow on your site and you do nothing to police it when he tries to screw your other members over. I suppose we should let albert back on here to scam people out of accounts. GG.

Better to just let him stay and mark his account under his name when he posts then to ban him and let him just remake a new sn. Either way if he is persistent he can still get a new account no matter what r devs here or mod do

atleast then he has to pay the price of a new membership...learn him a lil...rather then getting off with a stern talkin' to

Status
Not open for further replies.