Anyone heard of this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjmanfdl

Lifetimer
Reaction score
So I was wondering if anyone has heard of this site, www.eqlockbox.com (not promoting or anything, just trying to get some feedback). Was told about this site so I thought I would check it out. They gave me high offers for toons I have for sale and the paypal addresses they provided were unverified (Tried doing a test of sending $.01 to them to check their account and there was a block on it so they could not receive money). To me it seems like a complete joke and a scam, almost like I was talking to an "Albert".

Either way, if someone has some feedback, good or bad it would be appreciated. Would hate to see someone make a post in the scam section down the road saying they got hit from this site.

I'd say it was a scam, If they we're gonna offer you 'alot' on an account they could first spend 30bucks and hire a php web designer and make it look legit.

Edit: Both accounts they have for sale seem to be in the top 5 raiding guilds and top end, Kinda sounds like a scam just based on that. Go online and send them a tell asking!

Last edited:
Ive bought an account from them before I had no problems....so idk about everyone elses experience but I had a good one

So I was wondering if anyone has heard of this site, www.eqlockbox.com (not promoting or anything, just trying to get some feedback). Was told about this site so I thought I would check it out. They gave me high offers for toons I have for sale and the paypal addresses they provided were unverified (Tried doing a test of sending $.01 to them to check their account and there was a block on it so they could not receive money). To me it seems like a complete joke and a scam, almost like I was talking to an "Albert".

Either way, if someone has some feedback, good or bad it would be appreciated. Would hate to see someone make a post in the scam section down the road saying they got hit from this site.

Guess you saw it on egaming? Talked to the person and there's a process where do wont get paid up till 24 hours after giving them all account info. Also, seemed to offer inflated prices for accounts. It says they've serviced the eq community for several years, yet only have 2 accounts to sell. I'd be careful using this site.

I bought my account from them last year...if you havent noticed we are in a recession lol

idk maybe they got new owners or something.

Last edited:
ill try to sell my old account and see if it goes through. I guess ill be the test dummy...

Update: They R legit they gave me 125$ for my lvl 75 beserker :)

Last edited:
Guess you saw it on egaming? Talked to the person and there's a process where do wont get paid up till 24 hours after giving them all account info. Also, seemed to offer inflated prices for accounts. It says they've serviced the eq community for several years, yet only have 2 accounts to sell. I'd be careful using this site.

Didn't hear of if there, got a pm on PA from someone about it.

They told me they would give me money within an hour unless i couldnt prove i was original owner. Then i have to wait for them to transfer character to new account to recieve my payment.

They are legit...they bought my 75 beserker account for 125$ and I just recieved payment :) Even though i think the plat on the account was worth about 225$ ...Oh well....

Last edited:
Account transfers are currently disabled...

Account transfers are currently disabled...

Do you mean the automated account to account transfer or manual account to account transfers? I did a few manual account to account transfers about a month ago.

They told me they would give me money within an hour unless i couldnt prove i was original owner. Then i have to wait for them to transfer character to new account to recieve my payment.

They are legit...they bought my 75 beserker account for 125$ and I just recieved payment :) Even though i think the plat on the account was worth about 225$ ...Oh well....

Not to be a dick but, gonna have to be someone other than yourself that has done business with these people to make a valid point. You've got a total of 5 posts all of which are contained in this thread. You are also the person that messaged me on PA saying to try this site which you've only got 1 feedback on there.

Now, for the interesting part.

I'd say it was a scam, If they we're gonna offer you 'alot' on an account they could first spend 30bucks and hire a php web designer and make it look legit.

Edit: Both accounts they have for sale seem to be in the top 5 raiding guilds and top end, Kinda sounds like a scam just based on that. Go online and send them a tell asking!

After this post was made the eqplayers links on both the toons they had for sale were quickly removed from the site. Coincidence?

Fishy..............

Last edited:
LOL! you said i sent you a message on PA!? I dont know what your smoking but i want some :)

LOL! you said i sent you a message on PA!? I dont know what your smoking but i want some :)

1ptabb.jpg

You're right, must be someone else with an identical user ID on that site.

Edit: Quite funny though, as soon as I mention your low post count you start making posts on other threads

Last edited:
yeah cuz ive been a member since 2009 and want to start scammin now....Suuureee :) nice photoshop btw...idk what u got against me...or that site...but whatever....

yeah cuz ive been a member since 2009 and want to start scammin now....Suuureee :) nice photoshop btw...idk what u got against me...or that site...but whatever....

Wow dude, you can't even fucking admit it's you. What reason do I have to lie or edit anything? None. This is where the big red scammer flag pops up for me.

Okay everyone stay away from me because im a big scammer :) anyways ill be messaging all of you on PA shortly :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.