DramaQuest - Mischief Plat Dupe Exposed

Fry

Fry Guy
Reaction score
Website
www.mmobugs.com
I got linked this video, it was nice to hear other peoples perspectives on the community.

I know some of what was said was not fully factual but I do like the idea of bug bounty that came out it. There is no reason to submit bugs to Darkpaw other than risk your own accounts.

There is so much drama that goes on beyond the scenes, and this video touches on a tiny bit of it.

I remember a plat hack long before these guys are talking about I quit in 2013 but then again I thought FOH bit the dust in 09 or maybe even earlier hiding clerics where they couldn't be summoned.

• Haha
Reactions: EQDAB
It's a nice video, but I would take that video with a grain of salt as I'm sure he abused it, made money off of it before reporting it. Everquest has been known to have bugs and will continue to have them even to this day. People who find the exploits, keep it locked down and don't share it. Plat dupe still exists; hell even Kronos still exists when I came across it by accident months ago.

I'm surprised not even Ghostkill came up in the discussion as that was a huge thing back then of getting raid loot on all your characters right away. Ghostkill still exists and is still being used today.

For all the trollers out there... no, I'm not sharing it.

It's a nice video, but I would take that video with a grain of salt as I'm sure he abused it, made money off of it before reporting it. Everquest has been known to have bugs and will continue to have them even to this day. People who find the exploits, keep it locked down and don't share it. Plat dupe still exists; hell even Kronos still exists when I came across it by accident months ago.

I'm surprised not even Ghostkill came up in the discussion as that was a huge thing back then of getting raid loot on all your characters right away. Ghostkill still exists and is still being used today.

For all the trollers out there... no, I'm not sharing it.
$10k and still wont share it!?

• Haha
even for 10k, I won't do it. As nice as it is, I use it, but don't abuse it. Something like this could get out of hand, waves of bans, and cause huge economic issues with the game. We see what people have done for past exploits, and people are careless. How many idiots have been famous that they abused it, sold the exploit, walk away by scamming people.

In the online world, people do not care about other people. People will bash, say, or do hurtful things to someone else, and they have no remorse for it. Look at reddit, X(Twitter), or even facebook. People do not hold back and will lie and deceive someone else to get ahead or make money from it.

• Sad
even for 10k, I won't do it. As nice as it is, I use it, but don't abuse it. Something like this could get out of hand, waves of bans, and cause huge economic issues with the game. We see what people have done for past exploits, and people are careless. How many idiots have been famous that they abused it, sold the exploit, walk away by scamming people.

In the online world, people do not care about other people. People will bash, say, or do hurtful things to someone else, and they have no remorse for it. Look at reddit, X(Twitter), or even facebook. People do not hold back and will lie and deceive someone else to get ahead or make money from it.
Fair enough, always worth a shot!