Anyone heard of this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No scammer is that dumb, im starting to think this is a prank.

Even his explanation of it being his friends website is not adding up.

I smell something fishy...

Keep digging yourself into a hole, buddy. Don't try to cheat a bunch of cheaters, we aren't stupid.

It's quite funny how much some things scream scam and people even make the effort to defend them.

Sometimes i will argue things in real life knowing im argueing a mute point, but at least that can be fun... this is not :p

I'd say it was a scam, If they we're gonna offer you 'alot' on an account they could first spend 30bucks and hire a php web designer and make it look legit.

Edit: Both accounts they have for sale seem to be in the top 5 raiding guilds and top end, Kinda sounds like a scam just based on that. Go online and send them a tell asking!

Funny, one day after the comment of to hire a web designer and the site looks completely different. Also, now there is a mmobugs ad on the front page along with egaming supply and PA, I sure wouldn't want to be associated with them.

This site must have fast turn around because the 3 toons that were up for sale yesterday are no longer there. But there are 3 new ones! Of which is a shaman with a magelo. The magelo has the toon at lvl 84, 1kaa and 17k mana. I looked the toon up on eqplayers and it's the same server but the shaman on eqplayers is lvl 90, 3500aa and 45k mana.

Hrmmm.....

Fry should sue the site for referencing this site, gotta be some law where you have to have permission lol!

Had a friend send a tell to the bard that is listed for sale to ask him. That person insists he is not selling his toon and didnt know anything about the site.

So they are just posting random magelo links and saying they are for sale?

Met him on eq....he tried scammin me.....said i could make alot of money to spread his site around and say it was legit and tell him what people were saying about it and i would make comission..sorry for contributing to this :(

Met him on eq....he tried scammin me.....said i could make alot of money to spread his site around and say it was legit and tell him what people were saying about it and i would make comission..sorry for contributing to this :(
Fuck off, Ban this douchebag please.

Wow. You're admitting your a fucking asshole taking a cut for each person this guy scams making you a scammer to.

ban me for being honest?

Yes, you should be fucking banned. You're a low life piece of shit that is trying to make an easy buck by helping someone scam people out of money. Being honest? No, that's not being honest, that's you trying to save your own ass and point fingers. This guy didn't force you to lie, you were driven by greed and the idea of easy money.

This is your defense.

Judge: You've admitted to trying to scam and help someone scam.

You: Yes, I admit I tried to scam people to make an easy dollar.

Judge: What do you think your punishment should be?

You: Nothing, I fessed up about being a douche so next time when another chance comes up I will be more careful not to get caught in my own retarded lies.

See how stupid you sound?

Get the fuck out of here.

You sir are a moron. To help you feel better about yourself please view the following video and try to keep up with it it is at about the height of your brains working function :p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyMXYE_50Ts"]YouTube - Retarded Running Horse (Original)[/ame]

You sir are a moron. To help you feel better about yourself please view the following video and try to keep up with it it is at about the height of your brains working function :p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyMXYE_50Ts"]YouTube - Retarded Running Horse (Original)[/ame]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Farfetched.

Uhh, Psxpimp is a Dev for CC....

Status
Not open for further replies.