Anyone heard of this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems likely that it's either your site or you have admin rights to it. Right after someone posted about the eqplayers being up on there they were taken down. Right after you claimed to have sold them a zerk it was immediately up on the accounts for sale.

Just another douche to stay away from.

stayyyy awayyyyyy because I know how to make my own website and somehow get live chat!!! stayyy awayyyy...get a fukkin life dude...i wish i could figure out how to get live chat i would use it for much better things

I like pie.

(Thoughts to self: Well my work here is done, that comment was enough to confuse even William Shatner)

mmmm pie...will you come to my live chat and we can discuss eating pie?

Sorry, i dont fraternise with the enemy*.

*Enemy -

1.One who feels hatred toward, intends injury to, or opposes the interests of another; a foe.
a. A hostile power or force, such as a nation.
b. A member or unit of such a force.
3. A group of foes or hostile forces.

Anyone that would sell to that site would be an idiot, it screams scam. It's obvious its the same dude also.

full_of_win_RE_Omegle_T_Rex-s694x530-79066.jpg

Wow back when i used to watch the Next Generation, I never noticed how thin and chiseled Patrick Steward looked. I must be getting old.

Have you ever watched a comedy movie where one character is such an awkward douchebag you feel embarrassed for them even though its not even real life? Thats how I feel towards bjanosz62391 reading this thread. :eek:

last night after i seen this thread start i checked out the site, seen they had eqplayers links up so since i was bored and pretty damn drunk figured id mess with them in there chat thing.....................

so a lady or so it said she was a lady connect's to chat :Greetings this is Somechick <---forget name how may i help you

:somedude <-----me Hello this is GM bobalob i have been given notice about your site having toons for sale which is against sony policy and since i see that u have been so nice to post a eqplayers link we will now be monitoring these account's for changes in payment and the account's will be banned and deleted if we find anything fishy.

:Somechick...........long pause.................longer pause..............Thank you for informing us of these my manager is not available atm but i will inform him of what u have said.

so anyway i did that like right after this thread started so thats prob why the eqplayers links are gone LOL

but ur all right i wouldnt buy shit from them even if the toons were legit and they werent trying to scam someone but then again i wouldnt buy shit from anyone other then here at mmo and thats even slim people ingeneral are scammers 1 time in there life or another and my luck is i get the people at those time's lols

also, if you do go into their live chat DO NOT TYPE any important info at all. They see what is typed on their side even if you do not enter to send the info. Was talking to the lady and would type something than delete it, and she would answer it while I was typing

Arianna 1/5/2011 6:03:08 AM

I can see what you are saying.

24.131.228.38 1/5/2011 6:03:16 AM

heh

Arianna 1/5/2011 6:03:20 AM

:)

24.131.228.38 1/5/2011 6:03:24 AM

:(

yeah cuz ive been a member since 2009 and want to start scammin now....Suuureee :) nice photoshop btw...idk what u got against me...or that site...but whatever....

Wow dude, you can't even fucking admit it's you. What reason do I have to lie or edit anything? None. This is where the big red scammer flag pops up for me.

LMAO! I am sure jjmandl has nothing better to do than photo shop an email screen just to harass you. Seems not everyone uses the same screen name on every site they use.
I do think its real funny that you are trying to defend a website and service that you have supposedly used once, but must clearly be legit. Then you immediately offer up to 'test' the service for all of us by selling a dummy account, so again it must be legit because of your strong reputation here. Talk shit to and about someone that does have a decent rep here, and now you get all defensive not just of the attack on you, but the service?
idk what u got against me...or that site...but whatever....
I didn't see him directly attack the service, he just raised some questions about you and you did all of the rest of the work for him.

Thanks for playing, better luck next time. Also thanks for the posts, haven't chuckled at a post in a while.

Its not my website it is a friends....someone you all know. He will be apologizing later...I hope

Does his name start with a "C" and end with a "hodecompiler" ?

... and no, that's not a typo .... unless I spelled Chode wrong.... which I may have.

no not codecompiler fuck him...and no my friend was really buying accounts but lowballing people too death

no not codecompiler fuck him...and no my friend was really buying accounts but lowballing people too death

Lowballing? Your "friend" quoted some prices that weren't exacly low. 1k for a war, 1k for a group geared monk and 500 for a group geared wiz. Those quotes are way way too high and would never sell for that much which raises the scam flag as giving high quotes to gain access to accounts to move them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.