Search results

1. J

Worker's Compensation - Skeptical

Heya fellas, been a while since I've logged on but something has been gaining some interest from me and wanted to get some input from people who have experienced this. A quick run down, I'll try and be depictive as possible and if I miss something that might be pertinent throw it out there and...
  2. J

Chances of charges being brought and sticking

Sooo there was a bit of an incident tonight and I'm curious if anyone had encountered a similar situation... I apologize for poor spelling, grammar and punctuation as it's 6am and pretty hammered right now. So tonight myself and some buddies from work went out to have a good time drinking and...
  3. J

New Iphone 4s & Ios5

Anyone else getting the Iphone 4s? I currently have the regular Iphone 4 and want to upgrade/switch carriers and seems to be a pretty good buy back program going on depending on what carrier you choose. Also updated to the ios 5 and seems to be great, all welcomed improvements at this point...
  4. J

EQ from a flash drive?

Heyas all... So lately I've been trying to think of ways to play eq at work and the only solutions I can come up with are that I remote desktop, I buy a laptop and bring it in, or I play on my computer at work. Now with flash drives becoming large enough to put eq onto them, would that be...
  5. J

Anyone heard of this site?

So I was wondering if anyone has heard of this site, www.eqlockbox.com (not promoting or anything, just trying to get some feedback). Was told about this site so I thought I would check it out. They gave me high offers for toons I have for sale and the paypal addresses they provided were...
  6. J

MQ2Exchange

I was adding a few things on my mage mac and I've run into this error several times now with a new spell. The error is as follows: Exchange: Couldn't find 57293 in your inventory. This is a never ending error... spams mq window until I summon a new one that it can find I can replicate...
  7. J

Changing auto inventory back to vertical

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet but I don't feel like digging through posts if it has so here is how you change your auto inventory back to vertical instead of horizontal. 1. Go to your uifiles folder in eq 2. open EQUI_Inventory XML file with notepad 3. Use the find button and...
  8. J

Beware of PA member: Orion12321

Just giving some people a heads up on this person. He purchased an account on PA, got the info, moved the character. He never confirmed delivery and disputed the purchase on PA saying the toon wasn't delivered. PA did give him a refund and did not get my account back. They told me to get it...
  9. J

Invisible dog fences

Heyas, Just checking to see if anyone might know of a good site to get invisible dog fence supplies such as wires/collars/flags ect. Currently I have an Innotek Ultrasmart 5100 system; I have since moved and got another dog, so I need to install it and my new house and get an additional...
  10. J

Looking for Rathe players

Hi there... I'm looking for some fellow players on the rathe for some casual grouping, grinding, farming, ect. I do box a 6 toon group and working on uf t9 progression and what not atm. If you do play on rathe shoot me a pm.
  11. J

New video card

Heyas, I'm looking to update my video card and was wondering anyones suggestion. Currently I have a 1 gig 128 bit ddr2 (9500gt i think). Looking for one under 150 and so for I'm leaning towards, XFX HD-485X-ZDFC Radeon HD 4850 1GB 256-bit GDDR3 (Opinions or if anyone has it). I do box 2-5...
  12. J

/memspell

Anyone know why /memspell 1 "spell" will unload and load the correct spell if i type it manually, but when I add the exact same command in an if statement it will only load the spell if the gem is empty? Or what I can do for a quick fix? if (!${Me.Gem[1].Name.NotEqual[${Spell_NETHERSIDE}]}) {...
  13. J

Playerauctions sucks

--------------------------------------------- Fucking horse shit
  14. J

Net speeds

Hey guys I've got a question about net speeds and if they really make a difference above 6 megs. Since I've been playing eq the only thing I've been able to get for internet was dsl (currently a 6 meg connection). Now i'm going to be moving within this next month and I have the option to go...
  15. J

Anyone on Rathe

Just posting to see if there is anyone on the rathe server that might be up for a regular grind/gear farming or anything really. As for myself I box a sk/rng/monk/monk and pl'n a wiz up atm. Just shoot me a tell if ya play there.
  16. J

New PC doesnt seem as fast as old one

ok well I just picked up a new pc from best buy and put in a few extra's to make it run a little better but my old machine seems to be smoother than my new one. Eq setting are pretty much the same on both machines. New pc is: AMD 1.9 ghz quad core 8 gigs ram 640 gig hdd 7200 1 gig ddr2 Gforce...
  17. J

Merc's

Hi there, I recently noticed that I have a toon that is only void c flagged but yet has access to a T5 merc... not sure if this is a bug or anyone else has had this happen to them... so now my sk has a T1,t2 and T5 merc available. perhaps going out of order on doing progression still gives you...
  18. J

Players on Quellious

Hey guys, I'm just makin this post since I just came back to eq a few months ago and most of my friends left for wow or eq2, so I'm looking for some people to group/grind with to get some things accomplished... I box a 75 clr/rng/monk all around 1kaa's. So I'm just looking for other players on...