MQ2Exchange

jjmanfdl

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I was adding a few things on my mage mac and I've run into this error several times now with a new spell.

The error is as follows:

Exchange: Couldn't find 57293 in your inventory.
This is a never ending error... spams mq window until I summon a new one that it can find

I can replicate the error and I can also bypass it.

The spell I'm using is a lvl 86 mage spell called "Grant Spectral Plate"
The item this spell summons is called "Folded Pack of Spectral Plate" ID # 57293

This is a expendable clicky that summons a bag of armor which is called "Phantom Satchel" ID #57262 with a bag of the new pet armor.

This error will always happen if item 57293 is not in slot 8 in the top inventory. For example, inventory slot 9 is open, item gets placed there, exchange swaps it out to slot 8 to cast. The item is then consumed and exchange can no longer find the item to swap back what was previously in slot 8.

But, if I have slot 8 open when the /autoinventory command executes it goes to slot 8, casts the items spell and everything is fine.

I know I can get around it by changing my code to right click the item instead of using the cast command but thought it might be worth looking into.

Here the snippet in my macro of when its happening.

Code:
/casting ${Spell_ARMOR}
	/echo Casting ${Spell_ARMOR}
	/delay 5s
	/autoinventory
	/delay 4s
	/if (!${Me.Casting.ID} && ${FindItem[${ITEM_ARMOR}].Timer} == 0) {
	/casting ${ITEM_ARMOR}    [COLOR="Red"]Item is consumed and satchel is placed on cursor[/COLOR]	
             /delay 4s
	/autoinventory
	/delay 5s

Last edited:
I was adding a few things on my mage mac and I've run into this error several times now with a new spell.

The error is as follows:

Exchange: Couldn't find 57293 in your inventory.
This is a never ending error... spams mq window until I summon a new one that it can find

I can replicate the error and I can also bypass it.

The spell I'm using is a lvl 86 mage spell called "Grant Spectral Plate"
The item this spell summons is called "Folded Pack of Spectral Plate" ID # 57293

This is a expendable clicky that summons a bag of armor which is called "Phantom Satchel" ID #57262 with a bag of the new pet armor.

This error will always happen if item 57293 is not in slot 8 in the top inventory. For example, inventory slot 9 is open, item gets placed there, exchange swaps it out to slot 8 to cast. The item is then consumed and exchange can no longer find the item to swap back what was previously in slot 8.

But, if I have slot 8 open when the /autoinventory command executes it goes to slot 8, casts the items spell and everything is fine.

I know I can get around it by changing my code to right click the item instead of using the cast command but thought it might be worth looking into.

Here the snippet in my macro of when its happening.

Code:
/casting ${Spell_ARMOR}
	/echo Casting ${Spell_ARMOR}
	/delay 5s
	/autoinventory
	/delay 4s
	/if (!${Me.Casting.ID} && ${FindItem[${ITEM_ARMOR}].Timer} == 0) {
	/casting ${ITEM_ARMOR}    [COLOR="Red"]Item is consumed and satchel is placed on cursor[/COLOR]	
             /delay 4s
	/autoinventory
	/delay 5s
Item handling is still a little finicky since the expansion patch. The issue is being worked on by a number of people and it's already better than it was when the expansion was released.

Item handling is still a little finicky since the expansion patch. The issue is being worked on by a number of people and it's already better than it was when the expansion was released.

Seems you get the impression I'm complaining, I'm not. I'm just stating the error I encountered and tried to explain what I did when it happened to give detail to the situation. Honestly, I don't understand the point of your post, I figured people are working on it and I made the post as feedback. Comments like yours discourage people from making such posts when problems arise.

Seems you get the impression I'm complaining, I'm not. I'm just stating the error I encountered and tried to explain what I did when it happened to give detail to the situation. Honestly, I don't understand the point of your post, I figured people are working on it and I made the post as feedback. Comments like yours discourage people from making such posts when problems arise.

As an uninvolved 2nd party, I didn't see his post as discouraging or in any way inflammatory against the goal or intent of your original post. He was just stating a fact, and in a very benign manner.

Regardless....

*gets the popcorn*

As an uninvolved 2nd party, I didn't see his post as discouraging or in any way inflammatory against the goal or intent of your original post. He was just stating a fact, and in a very benign manner.

Regardless....

*gets the popcorn*

Guess I read into it too far with the whole it's better now than it was before. Either way, I don't care, just posting what happened with that situation/any expendable item.

Think he just means its coming along slowly but surely.

We can feel the love, group orgasm time. Everyone get in close and poke someone in the rear!

As Sum1 mentioned, I was just stating the facts. Myself and other developers are always interested in feedback and information that can be used to help a problem at hand. That said, there is a very specific location to post that information. At the top of your screen is a notice that says Please report any crashing or other compile related problems HERE. That link provides you with a template to fill out so we have all of the information we need to correct the issue, and is the appropriate spot for such feedback. I'm sorry if you felt that my post discourages people from posting when there are problems, I am merely trying to point people in the right direction.