Search results

1. S

Buying WTB Combine Enamel Kits (multiple preferred)

Hello! I’m looking to buy one or more Combine Enamel Kits. I’m also interested in some other Combine kits, but the enamel one is my primary. Price is negotiable and will be determined by the number and type of Kits. Let’s talk about it! Shoot me a PM!! Thank you!
  2. S

TLO to check what zone you're in

Hey all, I'm trying to setup a holyflag to pop burn discs that essentially checks if I'm in a particular zone OR fighting a named mob. My intention is I would like a slow burn going all the time when I'm doing this one particular camp, but when I'm not in that zone I'd prefer to only disc...
  3. S

PeteSampras

Dude, thank you for all the hard work and constantly replying to answer the same questions time and time again. I know this shit is thankless and probably annoying, but your plugin is fucking amazing and it changed the way I play EQ. I'm learning EQBC now because of MQ2Bot, and am starting to...
  4. S

Disabling Specific AA's (Turn Undead)

Disabling specific AA's: I'm trying to figure out how to stop my cleric from casting Turn Undead every time it's up and there's an undead mob in camp. This inevitably gets agro from the SK (I know, I know... probably shouldn't happen, but it is), and about 25% of the time results in the...
  5. S

Plugin Idea: MQ2FindPath

This functionality already exists inside the piggyzone plugin, but since those plugins stay inactive because of the inherent risks, there's another function that is lost that is potentially very useful. I'm proposing a plugin that generates for you all the connecting zonelines from a current...
  6. S

How to force your modem to use a specific server???

Hey folks, Looking for some advice here... I'm running speedtests because I'm a little miffed that I'm paying for "up-to 100 mb/s" and getting about 80. I was going to just be satisfied with that and call it a day, until I did another speedtest on a nearby server. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND... ...
  7. S

DVD/CD Disc Drive Issue

This problem is making me want to gouge my fucking eyes out. I've spent hours and hours trying to fix it, and have found nothing really worthwhile online. I'm coming here in the outside chance someone else may have experienced something similar. Basically, my Windows 7 laptop will no longer...
  8. S

Ranger DPS Request/Question

So I'll cut to the chase. I've read a bunch of threads all over various forums regarding an innate delay present in the /autofire command. One number I heard thrown around is 0.85, although I have no idea where that was derived. My question is, so in order to test this and possibly get around...
  9. S

Gank Macro Assistance

Hey all, I tried editing Dev's simple gank macro from the Brell's Bounty thread to gank two different items in one zone. Unfortunately, I've messed something up. What is happening is the macro will run for a while, but inevitably it eventually gets a bad {} block pairing error and stops...
  10. S

Okay, EQ takes too much time... what are my other options?

Kodi made a comment in another thread regarding WoW that got me thinking... How true is that "can accomplish anything in 15 minutes" really, though? I've never played WoW and have no idea what it takes to get high end gear. In EQ to get high end raid gear you need to raid 4-6 hours a day for...
  11. S

Lorekeeper

Lorekeeper, Since you won't click links
  12. S

Portscan Attempt Blocked

Hey all, My antivirus shows me when it blocks port scans. Lately I've been seeing it a little more often (or maybe just noticing it, I'm not sure) coming up as telling me it blocked a port scan from a 125. whatever IP. Should I be concerned about this?
  13. S

In the Market for a new Computer... check this out:

Hey all, My 3-4 year old duo core is finally going tits up (slowly, and painfully). Boot times are getting longer, the time it works is getting shorter, newer programs like Starcraft II sometimes load, but mostly just hang and freeze... so I'm in the market for a new computer. I'm not as tech...
  14. S

Tasks to bank?

So what group mission rewards are you guys focusing on to bank exp for the upcoming expansion? Best I've run into yet is one that gives a tiny bit over 7% per win regular exp at lvl 85. I was thinking of saving 10 of those up, but if you guys know of anything that gives a little more that'd be...
  15. S

Goodbye, Riposite Immunity!

Rofl... last page on the thread linked below. Some whiney fuckers just got the riposite immunity f-bared. I love whiney monks and zerkers. http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=163421 Thank god I don't play anymore... anyone want to buy a ranger who can't be used for...
  16. S

Odd PM from HTW? <-WARNING FAKE MESSAGE DO NOT CLICK LINK INSIDE PRIVATE MESSAGE->

Odd PM from HTW? <-WARNING FAKE MESSAGE DO NOT CLICK LINK INSIDE PRIVATE MESSAGE-> ummm.... why do I need to run an .exe to view a forum "better?" Someone posting from your account, big guy?
  17. S

Beastlord Exploit?

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?start=75&topic_id=160131 Anyone have an ideas what this is talking about? I can't tell if dude is being sarcastic or if there's truth behind it.
  18. S

Server Downtime – Thursday, December 10, 2009 from 1:00-11:00 AM PST 12/09/2009

12/09/2009 Beginning at 1:00 AM PST on Thursday, December 10, 2009, all SOE game servers will be offline for hardware maintenance. This includes all of our MMOs as well as TCGs. We expect this downtime to last around 5 hours. In addition, All EQ Live servers will be undergoing an additional...
  19. S

simple tell-based event macro

Hey all, If no one has an example I'll piece one together, but was hoping someone already had one more or less gtg. I'm looking for a simple working macro that I could run on a bunch of toons and have one toon send them all tells at once using a hotkey that would trigger an event to do a...
  20. S

Camp if dead macro

I figured I'd ask to see if anyone had a macro that simply camps to desktop should you die before I try to whip one up based on examples within larger macros. I don't really want it to do anything else... just recognize you're in a certain zone (lobby ... Zone.ID 344) and then if so, camp to...