Tasks to bank?

Sum1

Lifetimer
Reaction score
So what group mission rewards are you guys focusing on to bank exp for the upcoming expansion? Best I've run into yet is one that gives a tiny bit over 7% per win regular exp at lvl 85. I was thinking of saving 10 of those up, but if you guys know of anything that gives a little more that'd be awesome. I don't mind putting in the effort for the wins, as long as the outcome is over 7%.

On this topic, any task rewards particularly good to setup for claiming (i.e. doing all but the last step). I understand you can bank up to 30 for the turn over to the next expansion... that should be good for some exp. Maybe between the tasks and the group mission rewards we can basically start out at 88.

I thought you could only save up 5 tasks. Maybe I was mistaken though.

what tasks are you yourself doing for 7 percent or would u like people to respond with , yea doing some task for (X) percent as a response........

that aside and yes you can only bank 5

my recommendation are 5 of the feeding the repository or the 2 in lichen (mephit tongues) of the gnome near cliknars

bank 5
have one ready for turn in (no timer)
have 2 in lichen ready to turn in (prelooteable) and will only have to do some minor travel and hails

so, so far thats 8 tasks u can get credit for on day 1

The ideal question is what tasks are out there that are prelooteable, especially solo tasks (since the ones i mentioned so far are grp) that you can turn in and repeatable since you may have done them once b4

some tentative suggestions come to mind as well
progression task in kith forest (the one w the ranger ambushers, think its repeatable)
there are a few tasks in oceangreen hills that you can have ready to turn in

actually thinking more about it UF prequests are solo tasks and so you could have a ton of em up to 19 (since youll have one shared tied up)

look for the best solo tasks (check out raspers)

Has been 10 since at least the spring, maybe a bit longer. It was definitely upped from 5 to 10 a while ago, though.

used to be 5, like 3 patches back they upped it to 10.

Plus a heap of the no time limit solo tasks.

hmm i stand corrected on the 10 (havent banked in a long time thought it was 5 still)

So banking the best solo or grp tasks (10 of em is the goal)

I dont however know who tracks xp on them by reg xp so AA measuring is prob best people can do.

I dont however know who tracks xp on them by reg xp so AA measuring is prob best people can do.

That's fine, too. I would have to assume the same thing. Like I said, best I saw was about 7% regular exp (which I think is just over 3.5 aa's). This is also a group mission, not a task without a time limit.

Grp Missions
Filling the Repository Reward 3.5 AA xp and some coin
(2) tasks in lichen (look up scout tongues)
1 progression mission in grotto doesnt seem too bad for xp 3.3 aa
bonfire is listed as 4.3 aa (lichen)

can anyone confirm any mission better AA than lichen progression (4.3 AA)

for lvl 85 over 1k aa toons

Arms of brell and quest after that line is like 5.5 aa if I remember correctly... was going to bank on those for most part

Last edited:
the kill the hatchlings one is listed as 1.1 AA

that said i think some of the missions give out a nice chunk of xp the 1st time around, and diminish from there to a point (i think it was the case w the grotto progression one).

Husk progression task is like 5.5 aa if I remember correctly... was going to bank on those for most part

Interesting, especially since that mission seems relatively straight forward, minus the amount of time invested to actually complete it.

bonfire is my ideal go to one but it can be stressful at end
repository is next closest one i can think of

still hoping for any other input not so much for the 10 banked (suggest 1 repository ready for turn ins since it has no timer) thats 11

im interested in hearing about the solo tasks since u can amass about 20 of those and have em right at the hail

theyll be less than grp tasks but i think there maybe 1 AA+ out there

the kill the hatchlings one is listed as 1.1 AA

that said i think some of the missions give out a nice chunk of xp the 1st time around, and diminish from there to a point (i think it was the case w the grotto progression one).

Kill the greken Hatchlings is 2.2 AA on a toon with 1800+ and 4k+ AA, despite what Rasper's says.

Not bad if you are trying to farm some of the drops as well.

yeah if some awesome narly badass could take the time to post a list of some single task exp rewards. It would be epic! TIA

Solo Tasks

1)A Proper Burial 5-7 AA
2)Delth #1: Different Point of View 1.1 AA
3)Delth #2: I, Bellikos 1.1
4)Delth #3: Convorteum Coercion 1.1 AA
5)Failed Creations 2.2 AA
6)Operation: Whizzlebang! 1.8 AA
7)Poor Bergolos 1.5 AA
8)Scrolls of Faith and Devotion 3.3 AA
9)Stocking the Pantry 1.1 AA

this is a start.....

these missions are are both Convort and Husk , there are more quests to be done but these are the ones that had some info about the AA gained

these are the ones you could have done almost to the end (totalling 20) my guess is that others in zone that are not reported on for how much xp are equally as good then you can take a look at tier 8 quests to fill up any remaining slots.