TLO to check what zone you're in

Sum1

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm trying to setup a holyflag to pop burn discs that essentially checks if I'm in a particular zone OR fighting a named mob. My intention is I would like a slow burn going all the time when I'm doing this one particular camp, but when I'm not in that zone I'd prefer to only disc during named encounters.

I think I have the wrong TLO/syntax, but after messing with it I still can't get it to fire properly. Any ideas?

Code:
holyshit2=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Juggernaut Surge]} && (${Zone.ID}=XXX || ${Target.Named})) /casting "Juggernaut Surge" alt

In other words... is Zone.ID the right TLO to return your current zone's ID? For example, if the zone I'd want to disc in is 225, is the right syntax:

${Zone.ID}=225

Thanks for any help!

= is an assignment. To compare, you will want ==

E.g.: ${Zone.ID}==225

But yes, ${Zone.ID} is fine.

htw

Or if you are looking for multiple zones:
${Select[${Zone.ID},225,123,456]} and it would work in zones with id 225 or 123 or 456.

Thanks! That's perfect!

"Or" argument is "||" right?

Thanks! That's perfect!

"Or" argument is "||" right?
yes.

you MUST use parentheses with OR statements.

(${Zone.ID}==225||${Zone.ID}==123||${Zone.ID}==456)

There are multiple ways to do everything, i just try to be consistent with whatever route you do because it is easier to go back and update. So like in this instance I would use ${Select[]} because it is cleaner.. but probably takes 1/1000th of a second longer to process.

That worked well for firing my discs in more specific circumstances (in the zone/instance I'm doing OR on named mobs in any zone). Thank you!

My next endeavor is figuring out if I can create a downflag with the following conditions:
1. Me in zone XXX AND not moving for greater than or equal to a certain amount of time.
2. When those conditions are met, the command would be /camp desktop or /exit

If I recall correctly, time was tricky in downflags/holyflags. Any suggestions?