1. H

Buying kronos

looking for 10 kronos paying 10$ each
  2. H

Buying Want to buy

delete got what I wanted
  3. H

Kronos Krono's

Fast Fast and easy, will be buying from him every time (less than 10 mins total)
  4. H

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

my cleric is not healing.
  5. H

TDS Progression non-flagged in group

certain zones you still can
  6. H

Warrior AC

warrior > anything else.
  7. H

Clicky Buffs continuosly casting

What plugins / mac are you using
  8. H

anyone using this should donate to pete. This shit a lot of work and time. hes made your life 4000X easier because of this.
  9. H

hey, how would one make a camp?!!!!?!
  10. H

works perfect thanks
  11. H

all my toons are clicking clickies over and over. so error some where in code right now
  12. H

request / ideas Cleric only casting hot spells during combat. cleric only using QM on self (or atleast make it true/false) Pets off tanking and staying on the mob while toon assist, the main assist. Toon aggro check? ie if my aggro = 90 stop casting until down to 50? <- might be to much work
  13. H

thanks ill give it a try
  14. H

Pete can you make it to where clerics and have a true or false when it comes to casting quiet miracle on others?
  15. H

Comcast/Xfinity Customers

copper can handle more than that.. but comcast my not be supplying enough of a back bone to support your area.
  16. H

I will run this when I get back to home computer. I have access to 105 ranger/pally/shaman/cleric/bard
  17. H

Patch Notes January 21, 2015

its really funny that after all these years people still dont get that patches make mq2 need to be updated.
  18. H

is there something I can run that will give you spell names and aa list? on 105 chars. I have 105 ranger/pally/cleric/shaman/bard