MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still seems to cast Wand of Dark Modulation over and over sorry Pete

I tested it with the Wand of Pelagic Modulation both in bags/bag slot. with new MQ2Bot download just before. Not sure what else I can do to help pin point

Just thought I'd add both

${FindItemCount[Wand of Pelagic Modulation]} returns 1

and ${FindItem[Wand of Pelagic Modulation]} returns the item name

Wiith the wand in bags/bag slot and primary weapon slot
woops. think i see an issue. im not sure if this solves it or not, but it was wrong and was for the wand of pelagic modulation.

Last edited:
Casters:

I have been running 2 teams with Wizards and Mages. Over the last couple of weeks I have noticed that they repeat cast the first nuke memorised.

Typically I have 3 nukes memorised. I am sure they used the full set previously.

Is there a setting I should be aware of that controls how the nukes are used?

Thanks in advance.

Fyn
Luclin

Casters:

I have been running 2 teams with Wizards and Mages. Over the last couple of weeks I have noticed that they repeat cast the first nuke memorised.

Typically I have 3 nukes memorised. I am sure they used the full set previously.

Is there a setting I should be aware of that controls how the nukes are used?

Thanks in advance.

Fyn
Luclin
Nukes are used in order of your gems as available if you don't specify any additional if statements. So if you have nukes in first 5 gems, it picks first one available. If gem 1 is always available, it fires first. I would suggest putting larger nukes first and maybe a condition that your target is above 5% hp or you have gom on so you dont waste mana using a huge nuke when a small one will finish killing the npc. ie:

NukeIf0=(${Target.PctHPs}>5 || ${Me.GoM})

Thanks Pete.

I have not got as far as using If's yet.
The issue was draught / Lure Spells. They appear to be fast cast and fast refresh.

Excuse my ignorance, where would you put the Nuke0If example. Does it go in the Mq2Bot ini section or in Melee like a "shits"?

Thanks

Fyn Luclin

Thanks Pete.

I have not got as far as using If's yet.
The issue was draught / Lure Spells. They appear to be fast cast and fast refresh.

Excuse my ignorance, where would you put the Nuke0If example. Does it go in the Mq2Bot ini section or in Melee like a "shits"?

Thanks

Fyn Luclin
Goes in the [MQ2Bot] section. Works similar to the melee shits but without the /(slash) commands. You need to learn the TLO/members in order figure out all your options.
Top-Level Objects - MacroQuest Wiki

I have a TLO builder .xlsm somewhere around the forums that can show you all the combinations (its a year old so it is missing some).

The mq2bot wiki should have some examples.

Still seems to cast Wand of Dark Modulation over and over sorry Pete

I tested it with the Wand of Pelagic Modulation both in bags/bag slot. with new MQ2Bot download just before. Not sure what else I can do to help pin point

Just thought I'd add both

${FindItemCount[Wand of Pelagic Modulation]} returns 1

and ${FindItem[Wand of Pelagic Modulation]} returns the item name

Wiith the wand in bags/bag slot and primary weapon slot
woops. think i see an issue. im not sure if this solves it or not, but it was wrong and was for the wand of pelagic modulation.

I don't think this has been resolved completely.
Bot is chain casting "Wand of Dark Modulation" spell produces "Wand of Pelagic Modulation"

The bot is also having problem MEM'ing and then casting the spells "Summon Mutinous Minion" and Summon Mutinous Servant" if the spells are not already MEM'd in a gem slot then the bot will MEM the spell in slot one but will not cast. the bot is rememing the Wand of Dark Modulation before it can cast the Summon Mutinous spells. If the Mutinous spells are mem'd in another slot then they will cast appropriately. but the Wand continues to chain cast.

I don't think this has been resolved completely.
Bot is chain casting "Wand of Dark Modulation" spell produces "Wand of Pelagic Modulation"

The bot is also having problem MEM'ing and then casting the spells "Summon Mutinous Minion" and Summon Mutinous Servant" if the spells are not already MEM'd in a gem slot then the bot will MEM the spell in slot one but will not cast. the bot is rememing the Wand of Dark Modulation before it can cast the Summon Mutinous spells. If the Mutinous spells are mem'd in another slot then they will cast appropriately. but the Wand continues to chain cast.
I have no method to test either as i dont have the exapansion on any character, thus do not have a level 105 mage. Rooster did say the mod rod issue was working though so i have to ask, do you for sure have that latest version posted? i dont have a logical reason why the summon servants wouldnt load correctly when the other level versions do. they are just another spell on the list with no special handling. i may have to remove both things for now if they arent working as intended. thanks for the feedback.

Actually, I can add in a summonitem buffer timer to not try summoning anything else until the first item is hopefully already being cast. Try this.

Last edited:
Actually, I can add in a summonitem buffer timer to not try summoning anything else until the first item is hopefully already being cast. Try this.

Still no joy. I used the one from this post. I had to revert back to the one in the compile.

Ditto, Cast rod over and over. Now that Bot has been updated in exe file.

Pete,

How do I make sure toons are assisting MA.

I have MA / Puller / MT set at group Pal, when inc 3+ mobs, enc does the mez work, but my caster DPS-er or Melee DPS-er willl randomly attack the mobs, gives a balance kill which could wipe the group.

Thanks,
HL

You dont have the test version i posted.

Who downloaded:
<table class="tborder" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2">ominous1 (1) </td> <td class="alt2"> January 20th, 2015 09:43 AM
</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1"> Rooster (2) </td> <td class="alt1"> January 18th, 2015 10:53 PM
</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2"> Beemet (2) </td> <td class="alt2"> January 18th, 2015 04:59 PM
</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1"> itsjustme (1) </td> <td class="alt1"> January 18th, 2015 12:38 PM
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Pete,

I have MA / Puller / MT set at group Pal, when inc 3+ mobs, enc does the mez work, but my caster DPS-er or Melee DPS-er willl randomly attack the mobs, gives a balance kill which could wipe the group.

Thanks,
HL

I set the first Xtar to the group assists target. This way everyone has the same target in the first slot. If using merc, I make sure they are set to call assist instead of auto assist. I leave the healer merc on auto.

Pete,

Thanks,
HL

I set the first Xtar to the group assists target. This way everyone has the same target in the first slot. If using merc, I make sure they are set to call assist instead of auto assist. I leave the healer merc on auto.

Great! I give a try.
Thanks,

You dont have the test version i posted.

Who downloaded:
<table class="tborder" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2">ominous1 (1) </td> <td class="alt2"> January 20th, 2015 09:43 AM
</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1"> Rooster (2) </td> <td class="alt1"> January 18th, 2015 10:53 PM
</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2"> Beemet (2) </td> <td class="alt2"> January 18th, 2015 04:59 PM
</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1"> itsjustme (1) </td> <td class="alt1"> January 18th, 2015 12:38 PM
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Pete, I cant use your latest release because of the chain casting of the MOD rod. I had to go back to an old version of the DLL. I know HTW added a new DLL to the update yesterday. Which is not working either.

That's a direct pull of his branch. I will try to take a look unless he wants to take care of it (or fry does).

htw

Oh, i see. That makes sense then.

Try this one. It was hardcoded to the level 96-100 wand. I now have it search for either one 96+. I never included the lower ones. I could do that potentially via the same method. (i have them half coded in, just commented out)

Last edited:
Few things I would like to see that could make this bot much better.

1. A ini setting to have bots NOT cast while invis and a command invisoff or something within those lines. If I am missing it sorry for this suggestion.

2. A way to loot without advloot because I will not run active plugins. Maybe add a inc file with ini.

3. Is there any possible way to run /afollow and have melee break off correctly? With a lot of the missions having a lot of twists and turns /afollow could be nice, but the melee freak out if i do it manually.

4. a way to say which spells you want to cast in order?

So far been a pretty decent bot and have run beastlord, magician (needs work), necro (needs to cast 3 fast dots and mana tap then rest of line), cleric, paladin, wizard, and enchanter.

Ps burn on the beastlord needs some tweaking pm me if u want max burn lineup

is there something I can run that will give you spell names and aa list? on 105 chars.

I have 105 ranger/pally/cleric/shaman/bard
Charinfo.mac from bot.mac would likely work.

Also have makeini.mac which is almost the same.

and profile.mac that will make a fancy little html out of it all instead into your mq2log folder.

all of those should at least tell me what category of spells things are and we can see what is missing. i still wont really be able to work on plugin for 2 weeks though.

I will run this when I get back to home computer. I have access to 105 ranger/pally/shaman/cleric/bard

Status
Not open for further replies.