MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fix for heal and healpet spells.

Attachments

• MQ2Bot.dll
    634.5 KB · Views: 16
Healers still appear to not cast heals. The MQ2 window shows it is trying to activate the spell/ability, but the spell gem heals do not heal.

Both healing and the wizzy force casting are working well now ;-) Thank you Pete!

apparently my fix wasnt added to compile. id imagine this still works.

Attachments

• MQ2Bot.dll
    631.5 KB · Views: 15
When I saved the posted mq2bot dll into my mmobugs folder, the loader wants to update mq2bot. I did not let it update it, but it does not let me know mq2bot in game. However, when I do let it update, the healing does not work. What is the proper way to put the working version of mq2bot dll in the folder to make it work?

The way i did it was click it, then save directly into the mmobugs folder, but apparently that's not correct.

Thanks!

unload mq2bot from any session you have open.

replace the file

then load the plugin again

I was saving it as a notepad document instead of the dll so it wasn't working. 100% user error =-p

Bot Buffs

I'm still not able to get the Bot Buffs working. I have reinstalled from MMobugs installer.

Chanter and SK in group with bot running on chanter (lvl92) - No changes to .ini. SK says to group "/g haste" or "/g clarity" and chanter does nothing. I must be missing something ?

Chanter .ini
Code:
[MQ2Bot]
Debugging=0
BotVersion=20151121.1313
BotCommandsOn=
BotCommandsOff=
AlwaysCheckAdds=0
RestrictedZones=,344,202,151,345,
BuffPassword=NULL
AuthorizedUsers=|guild|group|netbots|
CycleDelay=3
DefaultGem=1
AnnounceEcho=1
AnnounceEQBC=0
AnnounceAdds=1
AutoInvisDistance=0
AssistAt=100
AssistRange=100
MercAssistAt=100
MercAssistRange=0
MeleeAt=0
MeleeDistance=40
PetAttackAt=100
PetAttackRange=60
RepositionIfSummoned=1
MedStartAt=0
MedStopAt=0
MedToFull=0
MedDuringCombat=0
EndMedStartAt=0
EndMedStopAt=0
EndMedToFull=0
MinManaToNuke=0
NukeToTAt=80
ManaToSummon=100
SummonModRods=1
UseModRods=1
AACutoffTime=10
AAStopAt=25
AggroAt=70
AutofireAt=0
AutofireDistance=100
DebuffAdds=1
DebuffAt=100
DebuffStopAt=10
DebuffAEAmount=3
DotAt=99
DotStopAt=10
FaceAngle=360
FadeAt=20
GrabAdds=0
GrabPrimary=0
InterruptToHealAt=0
HealAt=80
HealToTAt=80
HealSelfAt=80
HealDelayedAt=95
HealDurationAt=95
HealGroupAt=80
HealPetAt=80
ImHitAt=50
JoltAt=70
KnockbackAdds=0
KnockbackPrimary=0
LifetapAt=80
LootInCombat=0
LootRadius=0
ManaAt=80
NukeAt=99
RezRadius=100
RootAdds=15
RootPrimary=0
SnareAt=10
SwarmAt=99
UseAutoFire=0
UseAENukes=1
UseAura=1
UseClickyBuffs=1
UseClickyNukes=1
UseFightBuffs=1
UseMainTankBuffs=1
UseManaInCombat=1
UseManaOnOthers=1
UseMez=1
UsePet=1
PetReagentCheck=1
PetIllusionItem=NULL
CustomPetSpell=NULL
UsePetBuffs=1
StandOnPetAttack=0
UseSelfBuffs=1
AutoFollowLeader=0
AutoFollowSettings=30 healer
UseNetBots=0
NetBotsName=NULL
DoDebug=0
PullingDistance=0
PullSkillName=
AnnounceBehaviorChange=0
AttackCommand=/killthis
HasteClasses=|WAR|MNK|ROG|BER|CLR|DRU|SHM|RNG|BST|PAL|SHD|BRD|ENC|MAG|NEC|WIZ|
ClarityClasses=|CLR|DRU|SHM|RNG|BST|PAL|SHD|BRD|ENC|MAG|NEC|WIZ|

umm. theres a mana spell bug. i think this should fix it. im not sure how nobody reported it from showing spells that have nothing to do with mana regain.

Attachments

• MQ2Bot.dll
    634.5 KB · Views: 8
Added a pulling macro to first post that chatwiththisname wrote.

Added a pulling macro to first post that chatwiththisname wrote.

I've been mostly using it on a level 92 bard. Testing with a 94 Berserker now. Decap seems to leave you targeting a corpse and you end up standing their waiting to not have a target.

Changed the Sub TargetNPC to the following.

Code:
Sub TargetNPC
	/if ((!${Target.ID}) ||	(${Target.Type.Equal[Corpse]}) || (${Target.Distance} > ${PullRange})) {
		/keypress Esc
		/target npc noalert 1 radius ${PullRange} 
		/varset startHP ${Target.PctHPs}
		/varset alertTimer 20s
		/delay 5
	}
	/if (${Target.Level} > ${Math.Calc[${Me.Level} + 5]}) {
		/alert add 1 ${Target.Name}
		/keypress esc
	}
	/if ((!${Target.ID}) || (${Target.Type.Equal[corpse]})) {
		/call TargetNPC
		}
	}
/return

Any other issues let me know. Note this does not check for mana atm, also does not check for merc mana either. It wasn't written as a fully afk macro, just as an automated puller. Some manual guidance is nessesary as sometimes it will get stuck on an object and die while it is in the move to camp loop.

Last edited:
PullAssist

Pullassist.mac was updated in the wee hours of the night. Updates include mana checking for merc and player, and the fix listed in my previous post for infinite loop while targeting a corpse at the end of a fight.

I've added some annoying Echo's to keep track of when the macro checks your mana and hps. I meant to comment them out before submitting them to pete :) But i didn't lol. Simply add a : before the Echo in healthchk and manachk subs. once he updates the current file.

Last edited:
Mod rod change

Same alt act
Summoned: Giant Modulation Shard
Item ID: 79497

slot 1: Decrease hp by 30,000
slot 2: increase mana by 10,000

On my paladin there are no spells listed as Jolt. The AA stuns are listed as Nukes. Everytime I change my spell lineup I end up with stuns in a different 'nuke[n]' slot which makes it difficult to select which one you use (eg, i prefer to use disruptive persuasion for the nuke component). As well, Force of Disruption is not listed at all.

It would be helpful to have at least the AA stuns pulled out from the nuke category and in a Jolt/Stun category (force of disruption, divine stun, disruptive persuasion) so its easier to manage when they are cast. Alternatively, you could put the AA nukes to the first three slots (Nuke0, Nuke1, Nuke2) so that when a spell is memmed it doesn't move around in the Nuke[n] list.

Also, the 'ImHit' line doesn't list the most current version of the disc, Repel (L103). It lists the L98, L88 and L83 versions of the line. You could drop all three of them with Repel.

On my paladin there are no spells listed as Jolt. The AA stuns are listed as Nukes. Everytime I change my spell lineup I end up with stuns in a different 'nuke[n]' slot which makes it difficult to select which one you use (eg, i prefer to use disruptive persuasion for the nuke component). As well, Force of Disruption is not listed at all.

It would be helpful to have at least the AA stuns pulled out from the nuke category and in a Jolt/Stun category (force of disruption, divine stun, disruptive persuasion) so its easier to manage when they are cast. Alternatively, you could put the AA nukes to the first three slots (Nuke0, Nuke1, Nuke2) so that when a spell is memmed it doesn't move around in the Nuke[n] list.

Also, the 'ImHit' line doesn't list the most current version of the disc, Repel (L103). It lists the L98, L88 and L83 versions of the line. You could drop all three of them with Repel.
Jolt and Aggro are split out separately. Stuns are listed and handled internally within the nuke routine. It calculates timers so that you can stun lock.

Try this .dll.
-Added: Giant modulation shard (thanks for the info jester)
-Paladins will have their AAs listed first as nukes (if any other classes need that, please let me know)
-Repel has been added (i cant just remove the other ones because how it is done, but it should use highest level one available)
-Force of Disruption added

Attachments

• MQ2Bot.dll
    639 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.