MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaman really didn't get anything new.

Empowered Focus of Arcanum for dotting resist reducer.

Wind of Pathosis which is just an AE Pathosis (a disease based debuff.) 952

Spirit leap with is just a forward shadow step.

Spirit of Urgency is the pet that will attack a target and then when the pet dies the mob will be memblurred.

Negation of Subtlety is the new thing that wipes off all of the aggro reducing aa's.

Paralytic Spores seems to be a good one that stuns target. If you want to add that one. 403.

Last edited:
I was messing around with creating a built-in /twist and it was going so easily that i ended up accidentally finishing a working copy in like 10 minutes and a better working copy in under 90.

So it isn't complete by any means, but it seems to be working as good/better than mq2twist for handling bard songs. It doesn't handle any items or AAs atm. I haven't even had the chance to battle test it other than standing around twisting songs. So if people would like to test it out:

Added command /bottwist, usage is just like /twist except not as elaborate atm:
/bottwist 1 2 3 4 12 <-- will twist spell gem 1,2,3,4,12
/bottwist once 1 <-- will twist spell gem 1 one time
/bottwist off <-- will stop twisting

You are probably asking what it does differently. It doesnt try to interrupt items casting and auto-calculates times spells/songs so there should be as minimal gap as possible, this reducing spam messages and allowing you to potentially twist more songs.

Additionally, because this is internal, i can add whatever TLO members people would like. Some examples would be (these are not created, just ideas):
Bot.CurrentSong <- would tell you current song and you could either have it by spelltype or gem or whatever. If by spell type, it lets you access mana costs and whatnot so you dont try to use spells/songs you dont have enough mana for.
Bot.PreviousSong <- last played song
Bot.NextSong <- next song to play
Bot.Twisting <- am i twisting?
Bot.TwistList <- what is my full list of songs
Bot.Twist[3] <- what is the third song in my twist
etc, etc.

I could give higher fidelity info if people wanted it. Anyway, if folks would like to give it a whirl and see if it works at least as good as mq2twist (preferably better) then I can start finishing it into a final product. TLO member suggestions are welcome as always.

Pete, did you ever add these TLO's in? I've tried something like /echo ${Bot.TwistList} and it does not come back with any thing even though I am using MQ2Bot to twist.

I use twist for items integration. The group regen and debuff drum are nice in a twist.

still working well but i wonder if anyone has an Issue with SK and not auto attacking it casts and stuff but never auto attacks

bot twisting

Does anyone have issues with bard twisting that it will randomly stop?

Ranagers are not cycling jolting heel kicks, fero kicks, storm of blades

@PeteSampras

Is there any easy way to turn off certain AA Discs on the bot such as 3rd Spire if you want to cast it manually? If so can you explain how please?

1. What would be the correct syntax for checking against a debuff or buff on a mob?

I don't want to cast Malo if it's already on the mob or I don't want to cast each one of my slows I have loaded on the same mob.

2. new Regenerating Counterbias change casts as soon as it can.

3. Is there a way to add an idea to the heal list? Shaman BP is a nice heal.

4. Along with the adding Items to the list. Can we get rez sticks and Call of the Wild added to the approve rez list?

5. Group Pact of the wolf checks against a self buff. Can we move it to tank buff? Most Shaman block it since the Regular Pact of the Wolf is better.

Well I tried running it. CTD every time I typed /bot on.

@PeteSampras

Is there any easy way to turn off certain AA Discs on the bot such as 3rd Spire if you want to cast it manually? If so can you explain how please?

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but from the MQ2Bot wkik

AACutoffTime=10 <-- Me.AltAbility[].MyReuseTime, in minutes, for making a skill only fire on named mobs.

To stop them completely automatically firing named as well, I am not sure if there is an AAIfX= works I never used it I think. Also only found one mention of it in a 10 minute flick through the thread.

SpireIf= <---this could turn off at least spire for you to do manually/with a holyshit

AAIfX= <-- give it a whirl

Having a problem with a toon on this plugin. I have a couple of toons set up exactly the same, same gear, max AA's all of a sudden one of them crashes everytime a mob is pulled or a few seconds after. I have changed nothing I know of over night and have tried to copy/paste the working toons ini's over the non working toons. Can anyone give me any ideas? maybe wipe out certain file or ini somewhere and start again? really running out of things to try.

thanks in advance

Just had a friend load it up and try, crashed for him too so guessing not a setting. But im buggered if I know what it can be now :(

Now the same is happening to a different toon, does the plugin need an update ? anyone else having it crash ?

Last edited:
Having a problem with a toon on this plugin. I have a couple of toons set up exactly the same, same gear, max AA's all of a sudden one of them crashes everytime a mob is pulled or a few seconds after. I have changed nothing I know of over night and have tried to copy/paste the working toons ini's over the non working toons. Can anyone give me any ideas? maybe wipe out certain file or ini somewhere and start again? really running out of things to try.

thanks in advance

Just had a friend load it up and try, crashed for him too so guessing not a setting. But im buggered if I know what it can be now :(

Now the same is happening to a different toon, does the plugin need an update ? anyone else having it crash ?

Follow the steps on submitting a Crash Dump from first post on MQ2 Problems Report thread. We have a few people mentioning similar problems, and we need a crash dump to figure out what is causing it.

clerics not using level 104 mark. which is mark of the vicarum.
also not using yaulp xiv

clerics not using level 104 mark. which is mark of the vicarum.
also not using yaulp xiv
I'd imagine not. If anything had new special names or are new AAs or new spell slots then it would be off. On a side note. I finally have tickets out of this shit hole and should be able to start making updates again in a couple weeks.

More like hell, if he was where I think he was. /salute Pete

Well guess last i heard was in hawaii as a permanent duty station so , sorry to hear if it was elsewhere, and btw happy holidays fucker, hope your Kwanza was merry and festive

He didn't have reliable internet, kind of rules out Hawaii, lol.

is there something I can run that will give you spell names and aa list? on 105 chars.

I have 105 ranger/pally/cleric/shaman/bard

is there something I can run that will give you spell names and aa list? on 105 chars.

I have 105 ranger/pally/cleric/shaman/bard
Charinfo.mac from bot.mac would likely work.

Also have makeini.mac which is almost the same.

and profile.mac that will make a fancy little html out of it all instead into your mq2log folder.

all of those should at least tell me what category of spells things are and we can see what is missing. i still wont really be able to work on plugin for 2 weeks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.