TDS Progression non-flagged in group

Dogstar

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I saw a comment recently that you might be able to campfire an unflagged toon into T2 & T3 of the TDS zone if 4 or 5 members of the group are flagged and in the zone.

Can anyone confirm this? If this is true, what happens if once in the zone you disband part of the group or shuffle the members? Would the unflagged toon be booted if he was moved out of that group?

Would make a huge difference in what I do in game until the expansion is released.

Thanks,

You can campfire into the HA of TDS, not the actual zone.

---

I thought they changed this and made it so you couldn't campfire in like that....maybe I'm thinking of something else.

I used to campfire some chars into Thaulis. Island HA's....

I read old post saying you can, then saw newer ones saying it was changed and it was no longer possible.

A week or two later, I tried it anyway and it was indeed still possible to campfire unflagged into HA.

Although progression in TDS is pretty easy anyway if you box a 3+ since you'll always have a full group. This is my third time doing TDS progression from start to end because I began with 3boxing and kept adding 1 or two more till here I am at 9.

Although Burden of the Past was much more of a pain this time around. Not sure if DB made it that much more difficult, but this time around I only had my cleric to heal and chanter. Usually I have two healers and chanter, but running three DPS classes through and don't want to do more than once, so the group is kinda set.