16th Anniversary Mission & Augment

If you hunting aug for alts or friends multiple times with avoiding lockout method, you don't delete the map, in case you got burned one, just turn in the old good map will work too.

If you hunting aug for alts or friends multiple times with avoiding lockout method, you don't delete the map, in case you got burned one, just turn in the old good map will work too.

Now THIS is a good tip!

I don't have & never played a bard. I use chanty for CC. I play ranger, beast, 2 mages + the chanty. To take this dude down I was thinking I could use 2 mage pets to occupy the pirates, while ranger & beast+pet take down the captain. Would also have 2 merc healers. Thoughts?

ranger punt works

I couldn't bypass the lockout that run, has it been hotfixed?

I hear this has been hotfixed and there is hotfixes on the way for the rest of the Bonus rewards (which at this time you can get them all without lockouts & a lot of them you can get without even doing any of the mission)

The Map thing has been fixed. Confirmed, it now says you need speak to the bird first to reveal the hidden treasure.

Guess you can remove all other toon from the task except the aug looter though.

so does this mean you can no longer kill the named first to verify a successful run or you just can't use an old map?

so does this mean you can no longer kill the named first to verify a successful run or you just can't use an old map?

you can use the old map, the hotfix just made the hail inevitable, at least for your looter.

Seems like you have to do the whole task to be able to get the location. I tried killing Cap first and Aviak kept telling me their were too many pirates around to look at the map. Did all the tasks and then it worked. It was a lot of effort but it's a nice aug. I was 4 boxing. A real group could do better especially w a bard.

yeah you do have to finish the task but you can do the capt first to verify win ( if you do not already have the map)