Search results

1. RaidNazi

computer cpu ?

Even if you change the mobo, there are ways of forcing windows to redetect the new IDE controller on restart (which is th eonly thing that generally causes widnows to completely shit itself) Alternatively just use Acronis with universal restore to backup the drive, and restore it on the new...
  2. RaidNazi

computer cpu ?

I havnt tried doing this so no gurantees, BUT in theory I dont believe you would need to even with XP. Changing the CPU doesnt make XP shit bricks (I've changed clock speeds and even generations of CPU in a PC and XP hasnt even batted an eyelid). The only possible problem I could forsee would...
  3. RaidNazi

Macro Question (Lock Out Timer)p

No this is what happens when you keep your daughters in the basement, rape them, have more babies, rape them, rinse repeat for a few generations. This is way beyond kissing cousins lol.
  4. RaidNazi

Official Recession Thread

Having been laid off twice before during so called "good times", I'm somewhat amazed that I've survived the recession this time. It helps thou that the organisation I work for deals with unemployed natives with low skills. During boom times when there is a big demand for unskilled labour we...
  5. RaidNazi

New harddrive ?

I used to be a seagate fan but i've had way too many failures. Now I just go with whatevers cheap and has a long warranty, and mirror raid them. That being said I've had less failures with WD than any other, but I've also probably had less of them than other brands.
  6. RaidNazi

cheating partners and the other dude

Asking /b/ for relationship advice should only be done AFTER you an hero for even contemplating it.
  7. RaidNazi

Couple questions

If you want to do some obscure combine thats not in the new UI, track down a working copy of KHITS.mac Last time I used that though was for the velium bars skillups before they got nerfed.
  8. RaidNazi

cheating partners and the other dude

Post naked pictures of her all over the internet. If you dont have any, have some "makeup sex" and give her some ass 2 mouth while recording it or something.
  9. RaidNazi

Stupid SATA Drives...

As someone who both works in IT, and goes through a a large amount of storage peronsally, I pretty much no longer have any favourites, I just go for the cheapest. I used to be a fan of seagates, but I've had so many fail in the last 5 years its rediculous. Nowdays I mostly buy the cheapest...
  10. RaidNazi

Magelo on Windows 7.....

KK do you have modified compatability settings?
  11. RaidNazi

Running on more then one computer

Correct.. Account sharing like that will get you banned, without your subscription being refunded :-) Lets face it the subs here are not exactly bank breaking, so dont be a douche and just tell your family/friends to pay up and support the devs. (Also tell them to donate to the MQ2 devs as well...
  12. RaidNazi

Why all the hate?

PS: I am fucking amazed I managed to type a reasonably coherent post while mindfuckingly drunk. If it wasnt for the raging hangover I'd just about think I didnt get smashed last night.
  13. RaidNazi

Why all the hate?

http://www.zoofur.com/thor.html 'nuff said
  14. RaidNazi

Why all the hate?

Just a general observation, but lately with cudacuf et al's hacks being busted anr the result bans, and RR being nerfed, and various other things there has been a shitload of just outright shitstirring, nasty posts lately. Without trying to sound all hippy on everyone, why are so many people...
  15. RaidNazi

Aussie and what servers

Yep.. SCK is a "raid one night a week" family guild though. Still a few aussies/kiwis scattered in the raiding guilds.. I know of people in Fate & Vallis Aspectus.
  16. RaidNazi

SOE Sued

In some ways I think we should be supporting this guy, because it sounds like one of the things he is trying to do is get the use of 3rd party programs to modify the game made legal. Imagine if he won, and SoE was not allowed to ban people for the use of 3rd party programs.
  17. RaidNazi

LoTD Manipulation

I have not done it personally, but as a possible FYI I've been told by a few people that if you shroud down to 70, and then claim the MM rewards it will increase your exp, but ONLY if you have it at 100% exp. If you have less than 100% AA exp it will actually reduce the exp you get.
  18. RaidNazi

Haste Mac for warrior ?

Not even then. Nodelay attacks have been nuked for some time, and despite what at least one site promises are almost certainly nerfed on a permanent basis. Or perhaps I should say that people have been able to do it, but its pretty much insta ban now. To the very best of my knowledge, there is...