Haste Mac for warrior ?

wiz156

Reaction score
I as wondering if theres a Mac that can give you a chanter or Shammy 65%+ haste and also one to cast a snare on a mob...
Thanks for any help...

Uhh i think your going to need to be a bit more specific if you want responses.

Just a heads up.

Haste for warriors

Well.... when I don't have a shammy or enchanter in the group, and don't have Celerity or Acerlity haste, is there a way that I can have my warrior/pally swing and hit faster on Mobs by running a macro?

Negative.

But if you level up a box shammy you can have a macro that makes him follow you around and do all the things a real shammy would do, including haste + buffs +doting mobs, etc.

Or you could use a mac or holyshits/downshits that clicked haste pots, DS pots, etc etc.

If I understand you correctly, you're asking if a macro can give you haste without using a clicky or requesting it from another toon. A macro essentially does anything you can do without the user having to manually do it.

haste in a MM is possible then?

so if i have a shammy bot in a MM and he is playing a monster character ranger, he should be able to still cast shammy spells with "/mac afshammy celerity" as an example ?

Thanks DemonH2 for the fast asnwer. I won't beat a dead horse and ask anymore on this. Great support !

Not so much

Seemed like a legit question... Not really possible without getting into the GK realm of hacks...

Not really. You asking for a ranger to cast shammy spells. Macro's only give you the ability to automate things that you can do manually. When in a MM as a ranger class, can you cast shammy spells? no. you can only do things as a ranger.

Seemed like a legit question... Not really possible without getting into the GK realm of hacks...

Not even then. Nodelay attacks have been nuked for some time, and despite what at least one site promises are almost certainly nerfed on a permanent basis. Or perhaps I should say that people have been able to do it, but its pretty much insta ban now. To the very best of my knowledge, there is no working, SAFE, nodelay or increased attack speed hacks available end of story.

I am relatively a noob when it comes to programming, but a macro allows automation. Hacks would allow you to change variables on the client side to help you do things you would not normally be able to do. Attack speed has now been moved to server side from what I have gathered due to the proliferation of Monkbug and NoDelay. This is the way they were able to nerf these hacks. I would assume that if you attempted to continue to do modification of attack speed in some way other than using automated shaman, enchanter or bard client side, you would actually need to hack SOE's servers and I do not think anyone would really want to risk the jail time that would be attached to being found out. This site is to help people "Cheat Smarter" and to help educate people in the ways they are able to enhance their game play (even though using a 3rd party software).

TT