Running on more then one computer

Krinsoth

Reaction score
I'm just wondering I paid for my subscription and I wanted to know if i could run MQ on two different computers at the same time since there both in my house or would i need to pay for another account?

No. As long as it is legitimately you, you can run 31,337 instances of the loader on 31,337 computers.

Just don't expect them to believe you made it from Australia to Antarctica in 2.2 seconds.

Last edited:
Thank you very much i didnt want to get into trouble using it a few times in my house lol

ips

i have a 8 computer set up at my home and when data gets large flow it bounces my bandwidth across river ( i live in a border town MN /ND net provider services both sides of river..) i end up with two ips ;one from each state and they do get pissed about it becuase it ended up showing as two ips using at same time even though its twin towns for both ip still says MN and ND looks bad had to do alot of search to find out that they route data was almost banned so besure you find out from them when you have all your comps running what your ips are if you end up with multiple so they can make note and you dont end up banned. long story short geuss besure you know where your routed to if your using multi comps. becuase if your bordering two places youll end up with two ips showing .

So I assume (haven't done it) one couldn't share the login with family who lives about 2 hours away who also plays, right? Haven't done it, just wanna make sure.

So I assume (haven't done it) one couldn't share the login with family who lives about 2 hours away who also plays, right? Haven't done it, just wanna make sure.

Correct.. Account sharing like that will get you banned, without your subscription being refunded :)

Lets face it the subs here are not exactly bank breaking, so dont be a douche and just tell your family/friends to pay up and support the devs. (Also tell them to donate to the MQ2 devs as well for VIP access to the MQ2 boards, because without them there is no MQ2)

Proxys dont work with loader :)

I run 3 comps at my home,all with the same account, don't think it is a biggie(never know tho).
The work done on mmobugs should stay as they ask, and im sure they look for multi IP's from one user.

They do excellent work keeping this up and working, so in short pay for the sub and use it accordingly.

If you're breaking the rules you'll get caught. If we haven't sent you a message, you have nothing to worry about.