Magelo on Windows 7.....

Brano11

I am omg awesome!
Reaction score
Well I have had this laptop for like 2 months, it runs fine and all and has Windows 7. Everytime I try to view a magelo profile it asks me to download a file and then it says I do not have a program to run the downloaded file, and when I click "Suggestion" for the program I need to download to view, it says unknown. I have java installed on this computer but somebody ingame was telling me that I need to "turn it on" but I went into the control panel and found the java program and found that it is enabled.

Anybody else have any other ideas on what to do to get this to work please?

i have the same problems. google chrome or firefox works though

Yep, I downloaded google chrome and magelos work now! Thank you!

figures, ie8 is non-standard now. Supposed to be the only standard browser, eh?

I use 7 Ultimate X64, 7 Home X86 and 7 Pro X64, and have no issues at all with magelo and IE8, so id say it was something else

I'd be inclined to think that is the doing of the EU anti-competition lawsuit than anything

I'd be inclined to think that is the doing of the EU anti-competition lawsuit than anything

why it doesn't ship isn't important! The fact that it doesn't so that its not the standard =)

I can't find a link, but it does.

I can link like 20 things say it doesn't come bundled. Thought I also read Vista didn't come with IE pre installed either. You can download and install it afterwords but wasn't initially installed.

JJ Im ashamed of you.

You should know that if its the standard in America, its the standard of the world. Whether they agree or not is not important.

America, fuck yeah!