Vet Rewards and Character Transfers

Nah, I didn't exploit anything, or be on Stormhammer.
I was in the guide program for a very long time. One of the oldest since release.
Various people got differing amounts, depending on apprentice, guide, senior, and even the press had gotten 20 years.
Last I checked, I was around 68 years?

61 years here :p

I wonder if they will fix it before adding another vet reward in a few months. Only a few months away from another one.

I don't know if things haved changed. I transferred a toon to a new account when he had the lesson of devoted. He still had it after the transfer, but since then, he has not gotten any more vet rewards. (the toon is almost 6 years old), but the new account he went to is not. I stopped playing him, before he got his second year vet, so that played a factor in loss of vet rewards too. So I imagine his bew account has to go two years for second vet reward.

I have a 10 year account that has a toon on it I would like to transfer to a new account.
I've read a few confilicting posts, so I'm asking for people with experience to reply.
If I transfer my ranger with 10 vet rewards to a new account, will that character keep his vet rewards?
If he keeps them I will transfer, if not I will just level up a new ranger I suppose lol

Thanks!

I have an account with 11 years on it and just opened a brand new account in order to transfer a couple of my toons off of it so that I could box them together. Now, it won't let me claim vet rewards on the characters I transfered because they have already previously been awarded vet rewards (I just wanted to get Lesson of the Devoted for them for now) I petitioned about it, about three days ago now and have yet to hear a reply. Glad that I could see this thread and see that I am not the only one having problems though...

Or she used the trick where you purchase 2 year subscriptions and "change your mind" after the 1st of the month but before your billing cycle kicks in, thereby getting the vet awards but never paying for it. Rinse and repeat.

Vet reward claims are borked right now because Sony shut it off due to this. It's why so many people have accounts with 6.9, 7.9, etc etc years of entitlements... they won't let it roll over.

It's the 30th of the month, anybody know if this is still doable? Please PM me if you can tell me the basics of how this is done. I honestly just want to have LoTD on a couple toons that don't have it. I have like 4.6 years credited... but all slots taken.

Last edited:
It's the 30th of the month, anybody know if this is still doable? Please PM me if you can tell me the basics of how this is done. I honestly just want to have LoTD on a couple toons that don't have it. I have like 4.6 years credited... but all slots taken.

no longer works. They froze vet rewards due to the exploit. You need to petition if you want them now. That is only chance.