Aussie and what servers

magenecro

Reaction score
First up, finally posted in the right forum name.

Ever since joining ive found more aussies using this site then i knew playing the game.

Just be good to find out what server everyones on, i know a few on emarr.

More than likley a couple from Bertox and Rathe (only 2 aussie guilds i know on those severs, and prolly a couple from Quellious.. used to be an old guild there too..

Well im on Emarr, if anyones on and wants to go do some stuff send me a PM and we can chat.

Cheers..

Theres a good bunch of Aussies on Rathe (I'm not one, but I run into them all the time).

Their is an Aussie Guild on Rathe.. Terror Australis i think... so plenty on there...

sup? I'm on Rathe. Also one on Bertox. The guild on Quellious died long ago and I believe most members went to bertox or rathe.

would love to join a raiding guild again, but my RL friends on Emarr prolly wont come across..

Im on emarr and in a raiding guild with an aussie!

I went to Outback Steakhouse 2 weeks ago, that count?

So far from being Australian... i hate that place... they didnt even have a mixed grill... now what sort of "australian claiming steakhouse" wouldnt have a mixed grill...

Its just not cricket

I remember there was an Aussie guild on Tholuxe Paells (back when it existed) called Wreckers. I'm guessing they're active on Bertox since Chordless is GL now. I remember when Silkenshammy & Custardtart xfer'd to Tribunal to join an Aussie guild there (Aurora Nocturnal or something?) so that might be another choice.

Not Aussie but I often run with them when I'm slackin' at work and ingame. :p

You have Terror Australis on the Rathe, Wreckers is on Bertox. Aurora Noctum on the Tribunal has folded but I beleive a new guild called Southern Cross Knights has formed on there.

You have Terror Australis on the Rathe, Wreckers is on Bertox. Aurora Noctum on the Tribunal has folded but I beleive a new guild called Southern Cross Knights has formed on there.

Yep.. SCK is a "raid one night a week" family guild though. Still a few aussies/kiwis scattered in the raiding guilds.. I know of people in Fate & Vallis Aspectus.

Quite a few on Nameless, there is 1 West Aussie timeslot guild raiding (like 3 hrs behind Syd/Melb during daylight savings) with a couple of WA ppl in it, and a handful of non raiders that hang out (I know a few of them use MQ2, having got them to join up with mmobugs =P)

Quite a few on Nameless, there is 1 West Aussie timeslot guild raiding (like 3 hrs behind Syd/Melb during daylight savings) with a couple of WA ppl in it, and a handful of non raiders that hang out (I know a few of them use MQ2, having got them to join up with mmobugs =P)

What guild would that be Cadman if oyu dont mind or send me a pm if thats better

Guild is Paradise of Nameless. Think they are 2nd top on our server, finished tower 3 or 4 months ago? Or so.