Search results

1. T

Adding snare to this mac:

If it's easier I can just use Ensnare. Can someone post the code for just adding the spell ability Ensnare? Or the full code/writing for Entrap, the number is "219." I'd really appreciate guys, thanks for the help.
  2. T

What exactly do I have to put in the [TheAltNumberGoesHere]}) Box? I put "219" but it doesn't work.
  3. T

Danger of in game chat

You have to be careful of typing in MQ2 commands to channels. I've accidentally typed f/ade into the bard channel. If it would have been in any other channel it would have looked BAD. I suggest leaving all channels if you're a fast typer and do things FAST. Because you WILL eventually...
  4. T

Now the question is, does anyone know the Alt Activate # for Entrap rank 2? I had the thread favorited that had all the aa alt #'s, but it seems to have disappeared and I can't find it when I search.
  5. T

I'm not sure if it's even possible, but I'd like to add Entrap (ranger aa) to this macro. I want to assist my tank every so often, say every 15 seconds, and use the "Entrap" aa. Here's the macro I want to add it to: Thanks for the help! #turbo #include spell_routines.inc Sub Main /declare...
  6. T

What kind of MQ user are you?

I think this poll is kind of funny, because the people that select "crazy do whatever I want" kind of shit don't deserve to have MQ2 or be here, imo they should be banned. All of us should be the careful type imo.
  7. T

Classic MM Nerf / Discussion

Are people still able to use MQ2 to beat Solteris? What's the risk level these days? If anyone here can do it on Mayong, please message me. I'll pay decently to get a few toons flagged for the seven events that it takes for the new raid gear to be unlocked.
  8. T

Want to /fade if I get in combat

Works perfect. If anyone wants to afk pick pocketing, the above mac is the way to go. Just make sure you're hidden away in a random zone, because people will see ya fade if you get in combat when they are near.
  9. T

Both of those look like they'll work. I'll test now, but think it's golden. Thanks a bunch guys.
  10. T

Hey. I'm using a simple macro to pickpocket. Occasionally I get agro, and I want my macro to /fade when that happens. Can anyone help me and add it to my macro? Here's what I got Sub Main :loop /target MobImPicking /if (${Me.AbilityReady[Pick Pockets]}) /doability "Pick Pockets"...
  11. T

You won't be flagged for buying the loot. The loot doesn't exist on OMM right now, and won't until the October patch, at which point if you want it you'll have to complete Crystallos raids.
  12. T

Basically every single raid item will be worthless to you. Even if you already had them before he removed OMM. The only way you can earn the items is by doing all the Crystallos raids. So basically any casual gamer or non raider will have ZERO access to the equipment. No headstart on Underfoot...
  13. T

Indeed. I remember in Kunark if you were level 60 your fists were 14/28. So having 13/22 fists at 50 (better than 60), is out of wack.
  14. T

Thats how I felt, until I missed the PoK repop by a single minute. I could have bought 3 items each on two different characters. Was going to buy several weapons and cleave/ferocity items. Now I hope it's all nerfed so I feel better about missing the 1 min timer.
  15. T

Is the above a hotfix? Or is this going in game in October.
  16. T

Good zones for AFK Macroing

I don't buy the excessive playtime shit. I really don't even think they have a way of actively searching for that. Even if they do, I really don't think they check for high playtimes and then go check on those people...just seems stupid, tons of losers play MMO's and play 18 hours a day almost...
  17. T

Talking to an NPC from far away

How do I talk to an NPC from far away? I know that like when you /zone to somewhere in Omens of War, it tells the Priest of Discord "wish to go" without being anywhere near him. How does this work? Is it used with mq2reachit, or is that just for dragging corpses? Speaking of mq2reach it, is that...
  18. T

MQ2 RezMe

I heard this was disabled. Is there any version that currently works? Any intention of bringing this back? This would be super valuable nowadays. I'd really love to have it again. Any information? Thanks.
  19. T

Recommendation for Naggy.

If people open post it it'll be nerfed in a day. Let me say this a few times: **** THERE ARE GM'S IN THIS THREAD **** **** THERE ARE GM'S IN THIS THREAD ******** THERE ARE GM'S IN THIS THREAD ******** THERE ARE GM'S IN THIS THREAD ******** THERE ARE GM'S IN THIS THREAD ******** THERE ARE GM'S...
  20. T

Recommendation for Naggy.

I need 1 player to do this on Mayong. MSG me if you want insane loot every 3 days, this will be a permanent alliance. You need to be 80+, preferably 83 because one of my chars is 77, and the missions only require an average of 80, not everyone 80.